Chapter 1~

THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Sunny's POV

Everyone cheered as we celebrate the new year at my mansion. It was so much fun. Well, most of the time. JimJim made me go on a trip with them. It was quite fun. EXO are promoting so my brothers won't be back for a while. Minhyuk is overseas for a tour. Jessica and I were the only girls but it was fun. Poor jessica. She still hasn't decided if she wants to be with V or BamBam. Either way, I support her decisions.  About me... I don't really know. Jungkook has been good to me lately. I mean Jungkook oppa. He gets along with me well. JackTeddy and MarkTeddy are fine too. They have always been there for me. I really appreciate it. JimJim, well, he's like an older brother to me.  Haiss... "Sunny~ What are you thinking about? You didn't notice me in front of you." Jessica whined as she hugged me.

I chuckled and sighed.  "What is the feeling when..." I trailed off. Should I tell or ask her?   "When?" Jessica raised an eyebrow. "When you miss your bestfriend so much!" I giggled and lightly pinched her cheeks  "Yah~Appo~ (It hurts)" She pouted as she rubbed her cheeks.  The two of us laughed and joked around. Jessica's phone suddenly rang.  Caller's ID : Bambam  She frowns and puts it back into her purse. I looked at her. She was upset. I know it.  "Not going to talk to him?" I asked. She shook her bead and played with her fingers. I know she misses him. I thought of a plan. "Sica, I need to go to the toilet. Wait here okay?" I asked while looking at her. She stares off into space. Don't be angry Jessica. I ran off into the house where Got7 and BTS were. "V! Bambam!" I screamed, making everyone look at me.

Jessica's POV

It hurts. So much. V, Bambam, who do I pick? I should never have agreed to make it official with Bambam. Now look what's going on. V still likes me. Bambam, why did you cheated on me? Why? "Sica. You okay?" V, I recognised his voice. I shook my head as I continued to stare into space. He sat down beside me and pulled me into an embrace. One that I'll never get tired of. I hugged him back and buried my face into his chest. "Sica, I know. You want to talk to Bambam right? I won't be angry. Go ahead." V, why are you saying this? You make me feel guilty. We pulled apart after a while. I locked eyes with him. I like you, V. I do but... I need time to sort things out. Please don't leave me. He stood up and walked away. I watched his silhoutte disappear. Part of me feels sad. Another side of me was happy. V understands me. He does. He really-

"Jessica" Bambam?  I looked up and saw him standing in front of me. Why? Why are you here?  "Let me explain" Explain what?  "You don't know what I feel when you're with V. I felt that he was stealing you away from me. You were always with him, Jessica. That girl the other day, she happened to be there when I needed you the most. Where were you Jessica? You were cuddling. With V."  "SO THE BLAME'S ON ME?! EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT RIGHT?! HOW IS V STEALING ME AWAY FROM YOU?! YOU WERE THE ONE DRIFTING AWAY! YOU DIDN'T CARE ENOUGH TO KNOW HOW I FEEL!!" I let it all out. I grabbed my purse and started to walk back.

"YAH! YOU ALWAYS BLAME IT ON ME! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS KIND OF TREATMENT FROM YOU?! JESSICA JUNG! I HATE YOU!" BamBam screamed. I stopped walking. I looked back with teary eyes. He hates me?  " I HATE YOU MORE!! SHOULD HAVE NEVER AGREED TO MAKE IT OFFICIAL! I REGRET EVERYTHING! KUNPIMOOK BHUWAKUL! I REALLY HATE YOU!"  I ran away before he could say anything else. I went back into the house and changed into something more comfortable. I wore the same outfit I wore on the first day at Rise High. This time, I clipped my floral cap to my jeans and I let my hair down. I brought my phone along in my pocket and went out of the house. "Sica! Jessica! Where are you going?" Sunny screamed my name.  "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I'm sorry, Sunny. I'm sorry for this but just grant me this wish.

Bambam's POV

I thought that I could continue my sentence. "I HATE YOU! FOR MAKING ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU!" that was what I expected. But she totally meant everything when she yelled at me. Now, she's out there. It's raining and she won't pick up her phone. or so, I thought. V called her and he got through. He didn't turn it on speaker mode. Why does she pick up his calls? WHY?! "Yah Bambam! Why did you say those things to her?!" V grabbed my collar.  "I was going to continue my sentence but she cut me off!" I pushed him off me.  He glared at me before looking at the others.  "Are you coming or not? We need to find Jessica. It's raining heavily." I stepped forward "I'm coming. I caused this. I should be responsible." The rest of Got7 agreed. Jungkook stayed with Sunny at the mansion in case Jessica comes back. The other members of Bangtan followed.

Jungkook's POV

Assa~ I get to stay with Sunny. My feelings for her have developed more. Should I ask her? No, not now... She'll be upset again right We sat on the couch, watching Running Man. I watched her silently throughout. She frowns even when they make a joke. She's still as pretty as ever. Even prettier in fact. She dyed her hair dark brown with some light streaks of red. It suits her. Makes her even prettier. "Oppa? Aren't you tired of watching me?" Sunny asked while looking at me. She noticed. Damn! This is so embarassing. Act cool Jungkook. Act cool.  "Nope. Sunny, can I do something?" I asked. What am I saying?

Sunny's POV

I looked into his eyes. He's free to do what he wants. It's his life. "Hm? What do you want to do?" I asked, curious of his sudden question. He leans forward and pecked me on the cheeks. What is he doing? Why? I froze and locked eyes with him. He hugged me and whispered. "I'll always love you. Always." " Oppa, I-" He cut me off by pecking my cheek again. "You didn't make up for the hugs I missed while you were at the hospital. Your punishment is, I can hug/kiss you anytime." I was about to answer when my phone rang.

Caller ID: SARANGHAE Sica

I answered immediately. [*Sunny's Thoughts*]     S: Sica! Where are you?!   *why is she crying?*

J: I'm Scared Sunny... *why*

S: Where are you?

J: I don't know. Sun... I see Bambam. *Bambam? Thats great!*

S: Just go towards him. They're looking for you. Bambam included..

I heard cars honking and a loud crash sound. "Jessica!!!" *Jessica! No!*

S: Hello?! Hello?! Jessica?! What's going on? Sica?

Jungkook looked at me worriedly. I felt my phone drop. I feel tears streaming down my cheeks. Jungkook hugged me after wiping away my tears. "What happened Sunny? What did Jessica say?" I shook my head and continued sobbing. "She was talking to me on the phone. Cars were honking and Bambam was screaming her name. I'm really scared." He pulled away from the hug and scanned my face.  "Don't cry. I'll call the others okay?"

5 Minutes Later...

"Sunny, they want us to stay here. Don't go out. You might fall sick." "But I really want to-" I could not finish my sentence. Jungkook was kissing me! Why?! I was almost out of breath when he pulled away.  "Will that convince you to stay?" He asked while panting.  "But I-" Again! He figging kissed me again!  "One protest, One Kiss." What!  I opened my mouth to protest but closed it back when he leaned closer. "Jungkook, I really-"  He kissed me again. I frowned. "Stop kissing me!"  " Call me oppa! I told you that! *pouts* And one last thing, I'm not letting you go out!" He pouted.

Jungkook's POV

I know. I'm crazy. But they told me to do whatever I can to make her stay at home. They didn't want her to know that Bambam was involved in a car accident.  He tried to save Jessica. I couldn't let Sunny go. V's there to console Jessica. Sunny rolled her eyes and laid down on the couch. I sat in front of her, face to face. She faces her back towards me while playing with the bracelet Mark gave her. She still has it. I looked down, thinking of something to say to her. She must be upset that I keep kissing her. Without her permission. I laid down beside her and wrap and arm around her torso. I turned her around, our faces inches apart. She wasn't looking into my eyes. I placed a finger under her chin and lifted up her head.

"Are you mad?" I asked in a soft whisper. She whispered back "Why won't you let me know what happened?" So she's not mad about the kisses? I pulled both of us into a sitting position. "They don't want you to worry." She pouts and looks down again "I'm more worried this way." This is the time. "Sunny, look at me. Please." Once we made eye contact, I continued. " I love you. I always have and always will. I know I broke your heart so many times but can we start again?" Please "Jungko- Oppa I... *long pause* Haiss... Everybody deserves a second chance right?" Yes!

[ Authors Note: Ehem Ehem moment I think they didnt do it! Don't read! skip to the next POV! I warned you.]

Sunny's POV

I'm... shocked. But I have to agree. I like him and this can be a test for that. He leaned in and kissed me. It wasn't a rough desperate kiss. It was a slow romantic one. I wrapped my arm around his neck, he tightened his arm around my torso. "You're a good kisser eh?" He said between the kisses. I smiled a little. He brought my hand under his shirt. Omo! His abs! He chuckled a little. We pulled apart, gasping for air. "Want to see it?" He took off his shirt before I could say anything. OM*G! I started to blush. He leans in for another kiss. More roughly than before. His hands went under my shirt. I stopped him and pulled away from the kiss. "Too early Oppa. And we're not married." He hung his head but raised it up again. "You're right. *JK smiles* Let's sleep." He stood up and offered me his hand. We went to sleep in my bedroom.

Jessica's POV

I feel guilty. Bambam got into an accident because of me. Why did I run across the road?! Why?! I'm such a fool! I only have a sprained ankle because he pushed me back to the sidewalk, safety. But he... I saw it all happen before my own eyes. "Family of Kunpimook Bhuwakul?" Doctor Kang (as his name tag says)asked me.  "I'm his... girlfriend" Technically, It's not wrong to say that. We haven't officially broke up yet.  Doctor Kang smiles politely. " You can go in and see him. He has had a little brain trauma and he lost some blood but he's fine now. Excuse me while I take my leave."  I bowed and ran into Bambam's ward as the doctor walked away. All idols have single wards. I approached his bed quietly, tears forming in my eyes.  The rest of Got7 and Bangtan were on their way. I still had time.

"Bambam, I'm sorry. You're in this state because of me. Why did you save me Bambam? Why? Don't you hate me?" I have decided. I'll stay until he wakes up. I won't sleep. It's all my fault that he's like this. "Jessica! Are you okay?" V rushed over and hugged me. I slowly cried. "I'm fine. I just iced my ankle. He was the one who risked his life for me. Idiot." I softly whispered as I looked at Bambam.  He was still not awake.

4 hours later...

I made sure all Got7 and BTS members went home to sleep. Like I promised, I stayed back to look after him. Now its really my fault. I fixed his hair and placed an extra blanket on him. I laid my head on his hand. Its so soft. Like before "W-W-Where am i? Jessica?" A soft voice came like a whisper. I shot up and looked at Bambam. He hasn't removed the oxygen mask. "You're at the hospital. Don't you remember what happened?" I slowly asked. He shook his head. " I think I was chasing someone. Then something happened." I teared a little. " You were chasing me, Bambam. I ran across the road and you pulled me to safety but you..*trails off* " Bambam frowned and removed the mask. "Yeah. Whatever. Call my girlfriend here." "Bambam, I am your girlfriend. We fought. You were jealous over V. I caught you cheating on me."

Sunny's POV

I woke up around 5 am and the small lamp to get some light. I felt someone hugging me. I turned around slowly. Jungkook oppa. I lie down again, his hand still tightly wrapped around my torso. I slowly admired his face. I've been close with him like this but never took the time to admire it. He sleeps like an angel. Even if his eyes are closed, he looks charming. His lips, aww.. like a baby. Soft skin and baby faced. This kid must have fell down from heaven. He suddenly pulls me closer. Is he awake? I don't think so. He frowns and clutched onto a fistful of my shirt. What's going on? He's scaring me. "Sera... *who's Sera?* Don't go... *what's he talking about?* Wait for me. Please.." I tapped his cheeks softly and whispered. "Oppa? Oppa. Jungkook. Wake up." He stirred for a while but slowly opened his eyes. He looks at me, a little disappointed. Why?

"Sorry. Did I wake you up? Go back to sleep." Jungkook lied down again. Haiss... Who's Sera? Why does he not want her to go? Why does he want her to wait for him? Why did he look at me, disappointed? What did I do? Jungkook wrapped an arm around me as he tried to sleep. I pushed it off and went down to the kitchen to get a drink. I laid my head on the dining table as I set down. I can't stop thinking about Sera. What's her relationship with Jungkook? I played with my glass while trying to figure it out. I sat back up. Aigoo... Stress Come On! [Big Byung]   [ Big Byung has Jackson in it so I thought why not :') I like Stress Come On!]  Someone backhugged and pecked me on my cheeks. Jungkook. I recognised his warmth. "You okay? Can't sleep?" He whispered as her rested his chin on my head.

"Yea. Just go to sleep will you?" I replied. I was irritated. I walked to the couch and sat down, taking a pillow with me. Jungkook sat beside me. I scooted further. The closer he came, the further I scooted. I was trapped after a while. "Why? What's wrong? Why are you avoiding me again?" He asked as he wrap an arm around me. I'm suffocating. These thoughts and him coming closer and closer while I'm already stressed, AHHHHH! [internal scream] I removed his hand and went back to my room. I locked the door and changed. I wore an oversized long sleeved t-shirt and my dark blue jeans. I took a cap along. I placed my phone and other important belongings in my snapback. I need to go out. Where? I'll decide later. I went down the stairs, wearing my new sneakers. Jungkook came out from the kitchen and froze when he saw me.  "Sunny, where are you going? It's 6:15 in the morning." He asked as he blocked my way. I avoided eye contact and walked past him, not saying a word. I ran to the secret garden he brought me to. Lucky it wasn't so dark. I sat down on the bench and looked around me, reminiscing the memories. Some daffodils have withered. Just like how I would. I already am withering. Why is it always girls that come between us? Was Jungkook a player? Is it because he's gullible?

Jungkook's POV

Haiss... I dreamt about Sera. Why? I got Sunny now. I came out of the kitchen and saw Sunny coming down with her snapback. She's going out? Why has she been ignoring me? "Sunny, where are you going? It's 6:15 in the morning." I asked and blocked her way. She walked past me. Like I'm invisible. What's going on? Did I do something wrong? I called her phone multiple times but she didn't pick up. Is she mad? Why? Does she know about Sera? I ran into my room and changed. I wore a red t-shirt and black jeans. I took my phone and wallet wih me. I saw something from Sera. I took the jacket and wore it. Where could she be? It's 6:59. Where are you Sunny?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter