Memorable Meetings (Special Chapter)

Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just read and you'll find out why it's 'special'....

 

*no editing

*spacing is funky because copied and pasted from saved work.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Ugh…” A groan was heard in a room lit by the morning sun. A lone figure slowly sat up in bed, all the time releasing a moan of pain. Oh god…it felt like a million hammers were beating her brain from inside her head.  “Where-where am I?”

 

Just then, an unwanted visitor entered the room.

 

“RISE AND SHINE!!!”

 

“Ugh!!”

 

“WAKE UP MICHELLE!! IT’S MORNING!!!” Tiffany greeted with a bright smile and started to jump on the bed to wake up her older sister. The shaking and loudness was annoying and aggravating her hangover.

 

“Stop it.” Michelle pled. Too much noise was making her head hurt.

 

“Wake up. Mom made you honey water for your hangover. Come downstairs.” Tiffany instructed with a smile before getting off the bed to make her exit.

 

“Wait.”

 

“Hm?”

 

“How did I get home last night?”

 

Tiffany crossed her arms across her chest and smirked at her sister. “You really don’t remember?”

 

Michelle thought…and thought…and thought. Nothing. She couldn’t recall anything from last night. Well, only a few details.

 

“I only remember being at KG club with Yura and GNA. We drank, danced and just had a good time with a few other friends, I got to a fight and…” Michelle’s voice trailed off, not able to remember anything else. “Hm. That’s all.”

 

Tiffany sighed and shook her head in mock disappointment, confusing Michelle.

 

“Wae?”

 

Tiffany smirked once more before speaking up. “I can’t believe you forgot about the kind, generous beautiful woman who brought you home last night.”

 

“WHAT?!!!”

 

-----------------------------

 

Tiffany and the rest of the girls ended up laughing at Michelle’s predicament. Tiffany had told Michelle the good news of her new status with Jessica: Jessica Jung’s girlfriend.

 

As a result, Tiffany wanted her sister to meet all of Jessica’s friends. Michelle, seeing no harm in that and also because of Tiffany’s excitement, agreed. They agreed to meet at the Hwang’s mall. However, only Hyomin came first since the rest won’t be able to come until later due to a last minute errand.

 

Other than her dork of a cousin Yoona, Hyomin was pretty nice, cool and easy-going person. So Michelle hoped that the rest was the same.

 

“I can’t believe you got into a fight. You and Tiffany are so similar.” CL commented, earning more chuckles from the rest of the group.

 

“Why did you fight again?”

 

“Remember Joon?”

 

“Who’s Joon?” Hyomin asked, not knowing why that name acquired such hatred from the rest of the girls. Everyone stared at her with unmost disgust when Hyomin repeated that name to them. “Wae?”

 

“A jerk who has been trying to get Michelle to date him ever since he saw her at our company function last year. He’s the youngest son of the CEO of Lee Enterprises. A horrible man.” Hyorin explained with a bitter tone.

 

“He has no respect for women.” Yoona added.

 

“And only thinks with his ‘ding-dong’.” Tiffany finished with a pitiful sigh. “It’s unfortunate he’s nothing like his older brother. He’s so…ugh!” She finished with a tremble.

 

“Oh…” Hyomin mumbled in understanding. Sounds like someone she wouldn’t even spare a glance and would want to avoid forever. Actually, never want to meet.

 

“Besides, I’m 100% into girls. We wouldn’t work out.” Michelle nonchalantly confessed, surprising Hyomin. Noticing her new friend’s reaction, Michelle simply nodded her head. “Is that a problem?”

 

“Anniyo. I just thought…well because you seem so aggravated about Joon.”

 

“Oh no. Don’t misunderstand. Joon knows of my preference but he’s just persistent because he’s very confident he can make me ‘straight’ and boast to his friends about getting in my pants.”

 

“So he’s the reason why you got in a fight?”

 

“No no no. I mean, he was the cause of one of them. ” Michelle laughed at Minzy’s question, astounding everyone.  I was involved in a fight prior to seeing that jerk. These group of beyotches lost to me and my friends in a dance battle but instead of accepting defeat in a civil manner, they chose to be violent. They attacked and we retaliated.”

 

“My sister won.” Tiffany proudly stated.

 

“Yep. We won. I am the best you know?” Michelle said with a boisterous tone and grin.

 

‘Wow…so alike’ Hyomin thought to herself. They’re sisters alright.

 

“So…did Joon do anything to you?”

 

“He sure did Yoona. Even after I deliberately kissed a women in front of him to show I have no interest with his sorry a**, he grabbed me and tried to kiss me.”

 

“Wow…that man is crazy!” Hyosung remarked, with the others agreeing in silence.

 

“And what happened next?”

 

“After receiving a little help, I kicked him in his ‘ding-dong’.” Michelle said like it was nothing at all to her. So what if she hit him ‘there’? He deserve it for forcing himself on her. Although she does have to thank that woman that helped her when she saw her again…

 

“Wait. Someone helped you?”

 

“Yeah. The woman that I forcibly kissed helped me.”

 

“Bwhol??!!!” Everyone could not believe that was possible. That woman wasn’t angry?

 

“You didn’t tell me this!” Tiffany whined in disbelief. “Why didn’t you tell me something so exciting?!”

 

“I just remembered now.”

 

“She wasn’t mad at you for kissing her?” Hyomin changed the subject before the any thing escalates between the two sisters. Such situation reminds her of Jessica and Krystal so she knows the warning signs.

 

“Of course she was but it was for a good deed.” Michelle said in a dismissive tone, not realizing the shock expressions of her friends and sister. “Don’t worry. I rewarded her.”

 

“Poor mysterious woman. Being dragged into your mess. Reminds me of what I did to Tiffany.”

 

“Poor her?” Michelle laughed at Minzy’s remark. “You should be sorry for Joon.”

 

“True.”

 

 “Besides, nobody can touch this...” She stood up and did a rather provocative and smexy body wave. “Unless… my permission is given.” She finished with a wink. Michelle just felt like she had to do that to make her point clear.

 

“Ewwww.” Everyone but Hyomin had the goosebumps and trembled at such awful sight.

 

“I thought that was an awesome dance move.” Hyomin complimented with a clap.

 

“Thank you.” Michelle accepted the compliment with no modesty. She knew she was good. She had full confidence in her skills and talents.

 

“Don’t mess with the Hwangs.” Tiffany stated with a smug smile before high-fiving Michelle. Michelle proudly smiled back at the others at such truthful claim.

 

“You know what?”

 

“What is it Hyomin?” Minzy asked, hearing Hyomin’s question and thoughtful expression. Hyomin then looked at Yoona, puzzling the latter.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

 

“Now that I think about it, one of our friends got in a club fight too yesterday night. The same club you went to Michelle.”

 

“Really? Well, that’s a coincidence.”

 

“Wait. Didn’t you say that a woman brought your sister back home Tiffany?” Yoona asked, earning a nod from Tiffany. Yoona thought that it was quite strange but at the same time…cool!! “That is so cool!! I mean, what if Michelle met her?!!”

 

“I have a picture of her. Well, more like a recording.” Tiffany blurted out, taking out her phone in the process to look for the video. “Ah. Here it is.”

 

“Why the hell do you have a recording of me drunk and helpless?!!!” Michelle raised her voice in shock, holding onto Tiffany’s hand to stop her from playing the video.

 

“For three reasons: One, in case she harmed you in any way, we have a picture of her. Second, so that I can show you your savior. And three, because you looked ridiculous that I just had to do it. It will serve me well in the future.”

 

“Why you!” Michelle was just about to strangle Tiffany until she was pulled back by Yoona. “Give it to me right now!!”

 

“Calm down unnie. We’re in public.”

 

“I don’t care Yoona!! Give it to me you little brat or I will make you regret ever being born into the world!!!!” Michelle continued to threaten Tiffany,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter