Lasting Impression

Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy and do comment! :D

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“You’re sure this is the place?” an unsure, and obvious womanly voice, asked aloud to two people standing on either side of her.

“Jessica Jung. Have we ever been wrong?”

The blonde haired woman looked at her friend on her right with a bored expression. “I think you already know the answer to that Yuri. But I’ll answer you anways: Yes.”

Yuri let out a chuckle and draped an arm over Jessica’s shoulder, giving off a coy smile. “That was one time! And I didn’t know that Yoona was going to prank us with the vinegar kimbap! Trust me on this. This is the correct place.”

“A night club? Really?” Jessica raised an eyebrow to the lady standing on her left. “And you agree Sooyoung?”

Sooyoung smiled and nodded her head. “It’s hard to believe but this is the place of the address Sunny gave me. I was pretty shocked myself.”

“Come on, let’s go.” Yuri stated, pushing her two friends forward toward the building that was giving off faint echoes of the loud music from within. “It’ll be fun.”

“I hate night-clubs.” Jessica stated with a disgusted face as Yuri and Sooyoung could only laugh at their friend’s woe. “Nothing but a place where desperate, depressed, miserable, lustful, and people mingle and destroy themselves further by seeking each other out. Did I mention violent and crazy?”

“Whatever you say Jessica. All we have to do is get Hyomin and then we’re leaving.” Sooyoung reasoned as they moved aside to the wall so that other people can go ahead of them.

“And who knows? You might even meet someone special.”

“Shut up Yuri.” Jessica growled and glared at Yuri. “If you’re trying to make me feel better about the fact that I couldn’t stay home and had to come here, don’t bother. You .”

“Look Jessica. Yuri and I dislike this as much as you do. But Sunny demanded help from the three of us.”

“Lies. Sunny knows I don’t like these kind of places.”

Sooyoung smiled sheepishly and rubbed her nape upon hearing Jessica’s blunt statement. “Anyways, as I was saying, we won’t be here long. So don’t worry.”

“Ugh! Let’s just get Hyomin and get out of here as soon as possible. Sunny will meet us here too right?” Jessica said with a growl before pushing the entrance doors into the club so that the three of them could begin their search.

“Yep.” Yuri answered, scanning for the bar amongst the blaring lights and loud music. “Hyomin should be there.” Yuri said, pointing to a bar in the far distance.

“Hey.” Some random woman greeted the trio with a wink as soon as they began walking down to the table area. “Come join me huh?”

“Why don’t you go get a life huh?” Jessica coolly retorted, earning a hateful look from the woman stranger. Yuri and Sooyoung quickly apologized and dragged Jessica away before trouble starts.

“Loosen up Jessica.” Sooyoung advised as all three now stood in the middle point of the bar and dance floor.

“Hard to do so when I’m with two idiots! Ugh! Why did I have to come?!!! And that girl had it coming!”

Yuri shook her head at Jessica’s actions. “Okay Ms. Grumpy. You stay here and we’ll go ask the bartender if he’s seen Hyomin.”

Jessica was bored and uncomfortable with the amount of creepy looks she was attracting so she decided to look for a table to sit down.

“I’m so underdressed.” Jessica remarked when she noticed that other women in the club were wearing mini-skirts and tight-fitting dresses along with heels. Jessica looked at her own clothes: Blue hoodie, white v-neck tee, black skinny jeans and converse shoes.

Jessica merely shrugged at that statement a minute later. “I must look good in this simple outfit considering the amount of creeps I’m attracting. Now, where should I sit?”

--------------------

“Cheers!!!”

A group of 4 women raised their glasses into the air and clanked them together before indulging themselves with the sweet taste of the alcoholic beverage.

“I can’t believe you really did that Tiffany! Bora must be so humiliated after you caught her red-handed!! I’m proud of you!” CL congratulated, patting Tiffany on her back, while Tiffany merely shrugged with a soft smile.

“What can I say? Cheaters deserve to be punished.” Tiffany calmly retorted, taking another sip of her drink.

“You sent the pictures of Bora in bed with another woman to her parents Tiffany. That’s new, even for you.” Hyosung added with a smirk. “And considering the high reputation of her parents…oh my gosh! I feel sorry for Bora already.”

“I’m not surprised. Never underestimate Tiffany Hwang.” Ailee advised with an arm draped over Tiffany’s shoulder. “This is the 5th one right?”

Tiffany nodded her head as she swirled her drink around in the cup.  “I didn’t care much for Bora anyways. I knew she was only a matter of time before she breaks and gives in. I’m just a human bank for them.”

“Hey. Don’t worry Tiffany.  You’ll find that special someone.” Hyorin began.

“The one that won’t leave you.” CL added with a grin and soft tone.

“And the one that will love you only.” Hyosung finished with a wink and swooned. “I know you will.”

“Yeah right.” Tiffany sarcastically remarked. “I’m in a club. I doubt I will find a person that I will even consider or be interested in.”

 “Okay. Enough. Let’s go dance!” CL yelled, pulling up Tiffany. “Let’s have some fun.”

But just as they all left the table they had occupied earlier to leave, they were blocked by none other than Bora and her group of friends.

“Tiffany. Babe. We need to talk.” Bora said with a sickening smile as she held Tiffany’s hands. “Please?”

Tiffany pulled away and glared at Bora with deathly eyes. “Didn’t I make myself clear that we are to never see each other again? Or did you want me to give you a copy of the photos I took?”

Bora narrowed her eyebrows in displeasure when she heard Hyorin, CL and Hyosung snickering behind Tiffany.

“You’ve misunderstood babe. That woman was just a friend.”

“Friends don’t share spit and have s*x.” CL matter-of-factly commented, earning a look of annoyance from Bora. “I’m sure by now you should be at home begging your parents not to take away your inheritance.”

Hyosung and Hyorin chuckled at CL’s statement and crossed their arms across their chest, agreeing with all that was said.

“This is none your business you b**ches!” Bora yelled, holding onto Tiffany’s hand again.

“Yah! Let go of her!” Hyorin demanded, only to be met with one of Bora’s friends.

“Let go of me Bora!” Tiffany demanded, struggling to free herself. But Bora refused, as she continued to convince Tiffany to give her another chance.

“It was a mistake! She forced herself onto me!”

Tiffany scoffed at such lie. Bora has got to be one of the most hateful person she has known. Thank goodness they broke up. “You’re pathetic!”

“Excuse me?”

Everyone stopped their arguing to look at a blonde haired woman looking at them with a bored expression.

“What?” Bora asked, irritated at the sudden intrusion. While Tiffany only looked at the blond-haired woman as if she was crazy. Does she not see that they were in the middle of a possible blood-war here????

“Is this table now vacant? Or are you guys not leaving?”

“Go ahead. It’s vacant.” Bora answered, much to Tiffany’s anger as she continued to free herself from Bora’s hold. Hyorin, CL and Hyosung were having their own little fight with Bora’s friends on the side.

“Thank you.” The blonde-haired woman politely answered, squeezing through to sit down at the table. But she had to stop half-way because Bora holding onto Tiffany’s wrist was preventing her to continue.

“Excuse me. But do you and your girlfriend mind moving so that I can go through?”

“That motherf**ker is not my girlfriend!” Tiffany adamantly retorted, throwing Bora a nasty look. “She’s nothing but a good for nothing gold-digger!”

Bora’s felt a rush of anger in her system and she raised her hand to slap Tiffany. She grabbed Tiffany by her shoulder, ripping off Tiffany’s dress strap in the process. Tiffany closed her eyes, waiting for the pain but it never came.

Tiffany opened her eyes only to see the blonde-haired woman standing between her and Bora. She took a peek behind the blonde’s shoulder to see that Bora’s face was drenched in water. Well, at least that’s what she thought it was.

“You! Did you just pour that drink onto my face?!” Bora demanded to know, her eyes flashing with anger as she took deep breaths to calm herself down.

“First of all, my name is not ‘you’. It’s Jessica.” Jessica coolly answered as she met with Bora’s stare. “And second, yes. I did pour that liquor on you.”

Bora let out a mocking chuckle as she wiped her face with her sleeves. “You asking for a death wish or something?”

“Actually. I’m here looking for my friend.”

Bora laughed and so did her friends.  “Do you not know where you are right now? Or who I am?”

At this point, the DJ put the music even louder as the next song played and increased the excitement of the clubbers.

Listen to Big Bang-Fantastic Baby:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_kMBn9x8yk (Totally club music. lol)

Jessica sighed, quite tired of this conversation already. Just how many people does she need to socialize with before she gets her nap?

“I’m in a night-club, wanting to sit down as I wait for my friends to find my other friend who is drunk somewhere in this stink-hole. And you’re a mother-f**cker.” Jessica nonchalantly explained, not scared of Bora at all. All she wanted to do at that moment was sit down and sleep or something.

“How dare you?!!”

“Hey. I’m only repeating what the lady behind me said.” Jessica reasoned, using her thumb to point at the shocked Tiffany, who was holding her dress up since the shoulder strap was torn.

“You’re going to regret saying that to me.” Bora threatened as she marched forward to Jessica. Jessica quickly turned around, grabbed another  two cups of alcohol and threw it at Bora.

“Ugh!” Bora stepped back to wipe her face again.

Seeing that Bora’s friends were busy helping Bora clean up, Jessica turned around to look at Tiffany.

“What are you looking at?” Tiffany rudely asked, pulling up her dress again so that the right side wouldn’t droop down and reveal her chest.

“Rude much? Here, take this.” Jessica shed her body of her blue-hoodie sweater and handed it over to Tiffany. “Wear this to cover you up.”

“That does not go with this outfit!” Tiffany retaliated, shaking her head at the blue sweater. “Don’t you have something else?”

Jessica couldn’t believe this girl. Does the fact that it doesn’t match with her outfit be as important as preventing her chest from being exposed? Before Jessica could reply, she felt a strong pull on her shoulder and then she was thrown to the ground. Bora and her friends laughed upon seeing Jessica flat on the floor, still holding on to her jacket.

“That’s it!” Jessica thought to herself as she pushed herself up from the dirty floor. She dusted herself clean and then faced Bora again. “Do you have any idea how dirty the floor is? Especially in a club?”

“So what? I told you you’ll regret it.” Bora smirked, as her friends complimented her on a job well done.

“That was it? I expected more.” Jessica taunted, pissing off Bora. “You can do better than that. Want me to show you how it’s done?”

Bora raised her hand to deal yet another hit but Jessica was quicker. Jessica held Bora’s r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter