Chapter Eight

Can We Be Friends?

A few days later Lu Han was given permission to go home. His parents came to bring him home. Lu Han was quite reluctant to go home, back to his old room. As soon as he arrived the butlers and maids greeted him by the door getting his things from the car as he took his time going up to his room. 

As he opened the door of his room he saw the posters and his old bed, lying down facing down smelling the scent of his past. A single tear fell onto the soft mattress as fatigue taken over him soon fallen into a peaceful slumber dreaming of his memories with her two best friends.

FLASHBACK

Chanyeol and Lu Han were currently at Pei Ling's room as they were bored as it's the weekends and they have no plans to go out whatsoever. Chanyeol and Pei Ling have been dating for a couple of months now ever since their school festival and it made Lu Han more depressed than ever being the third wheel and hiding the secret kept from his best friends till now. 

He watched as the couple were on their beds eating each other face off and it disgusted him so much he decided to head someplace else. He got up and was about to leave the room when Pei Ling called him.

"Oppa where are you going?"

Lu Han took a short glance back at them and answered

"I forgot I need to do some stuff. So I'll see you later"

Soon leaving the room and her house he never looked back. He knew it will get painful as soon enough he will have to leave them both but it will all be best as to save himself. 

He went home and took out the box of things he wanted to give her as a confession and tthe letter he wrote. He wanted to rip it into two but he heart says otherwise as he put it back in the envelope and dump it back into the box shoving it inside his closet knowing he will never open it ever again. 

END of FLASHBACK

Lu Han woken up by knocks of his bedroom door and as he got up from his bed and opened it to find a maid, by the name of Yuri smiling at him.

"Master Lu requested you to join him and the Madam for dinner Young Master Han"

Lu Han sighed and nodded as he got out of his room following Yuri as he came down to find his parents waiting for him at the dining table, which was already been set full of food.

"You're here my son! Come sit down*

Lu Han sat down beside his dad and soon began eating in silence. Lu Han wasn't exactly hungry as he ate just a little and mostly fill himself up with water. Soon finishing up he placed the chopsticks down as well as the spoon to its rightful place and got up mumbling

"I'm done. I'm going to rest now"

He soon left the dining room and goes to his room. He decided that he must pack and soon leave the country once again. He can't stay in South Korea any longer. So he got his things and duffle bag out prepared a ticket for himself on a date for a flight tomorrow morning as he packed everything. As he took out some things from his closet and saw the box, that kept his hidden feelings for over many years now and now as he got it out he decided to throw it all away. 

He taped the box and goes down to the dumpster and threw it inside it as he goes back inside never looking back ever again. He got packing and soon placed it by the window. He took a small piece of paper and wrote down a small note for his parents

Mama & Baba

If you see this means that I am already gone. Don't find me. I'll be safe. Trust your son. Please.Once the time is right I will come back, if is really needed. I hope both of you understand me. Thank you and I love both of you.

Love,

Lu Han.

He taped it to his bedpost and got his backpack and duffel bag soon jumped out of his bedroom window and ran fast as he can out climing the high brick wall and soon out onto the streets where ge got a taxi and was soon on his way to the airport never looking back. He knew his new life start now, where his new heart bring him. Who knew what fate has in store for him soon.

What will happen next? Stay tuned to find out