Chapter Seven

Can We Be Friends?

The next morning Lu Han woke up feeling rather sore all over. Then he felt something different as he sat up and saw Pei Ling sleeping on a couch looking rather uncomfortable. He saw there were some wires around him and then he heard it

Dup Dup

Dup Dup

He placed a fist onto his chest where his heart is and heard it again.

"No. It can't be!"

Anger came over him as he start throwing the plastic jug full of water onto the floor. Pei Ling who was fast asleep jolted awake by the crash of the water jug and saw Lu Han angry. She ran towards him and tried to stop him.

"Oppa! Stop! Please!"

She was crying as his anger faded turning into worry as she hugged him. Her scent was intoxicating it hurt him inside. He gently pushed her and looked away. Staring onto a blank space. Their silence was interrupted when Chanyeol came in and Lu han got up to go to the bathroom pulling onto the drip he was attached to. Pei Ling look up at Chanyeol full of sadness in her eyes as her fiancee comforted her with a hug.

Once they saw Lu Han came out from the bathroom they stood still frozen in place. The cold glare he gave them both send shivers down their spine. Then there was the spiteful words thrown towards them both.

"Why are both of you here? Want to shove in my face that both of you are getting married? Well I don't care! Get out!"

Chanyeol stood up went towarss him angry and was ready to punch the life out of Lu Han but Pei Ling ran towards him first blocking Chanyeol from hurting Lu Han.

"Channie oppa! Stop! Please! Don't! L-let's go home"

Chanyeol released his fisted hand pull Pei Ling towards the door not looking back. Lu Han watched as the couple left him all alone once again as he lay in bed watching the activities outside the window. He let out a soft sigh and closed his eyes. His heart beating fast now slowling down. Placing a hand on his chest he prayed that his heart can take all the pain. But who knew what fate has in store for them.

AN-Sorry short update...Promise will do a longer one tomorrow....