The date

Don't wanna let you go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When those three simple, yet important, words came out of Donghae's mouth, Eunhyuk's eyes widened and he blinked a few times, wondering if he had heard it right. For a split second he was sure that his mind was just playing tricks on him. It wouldn't be the first time either. Eunhyuk’s eyes found Donghae’s and he could see anticipation and fear in his eyes. He swallowed thickly, finding his throat to be really dry at that point. Clearing his throat, Eunhyuk looked down and then back up. He didn’t know what to think about Donghae’s sudden confession and his body froze.

Donghae was staring at the older male, waiting for him to make any kind of reaction. But all that he got out of Eunhyuk was a shocked expression and silence. Eunhyuk still had his hand behind his neck, while the other one which had been in his hair, fell down onto his thigh. Donghae could hear his own heart thumping hard in his chest and it felt like having a heart attack. The silence was killing him. Why wasn’t Eunhyuk saying anything? Donghae thought that Eunhyuk would be happy to hear that. But then again, his confession was really sudden and random, so he gave a few moments for the other one to understand what was going on.

“W-what?” slowly asked Eunhyuk and cleared his throat. The reality that Donghae must’ve had feelings for him was slowly sinking in and even though Eunhyuk couldn’t believe it at first, his heart swell with warmth and happiness. Because Donghae wasn’t saying anything, Eunhyuk allowed himself to move a bit closer to him and he brought his hand up, gently touching Donghae’s cheek with it. “You love me… y-you feel the same way as I do?”

When Donghae heard Eunhyuk confess his feelings for him, he could have sworn that he was going to melt from the heat wave that washed over his body. He then slowly nodded and fought the urge to look away. “I do, I love you so much… It took me a while to realise it that I-” started explaining Donghae, but was interrupted when Eunhyuk’s lips were suddenly placed on top of his.

Eunhyuk knew that he needed to hear Donghae out completely, but he just couldn’t wait anymore. He dreamt of a moment like this ever since he could remember, so when Donghae started talking again, he just couldn’t restrain himself anymore. He locked their lips into a gentle and soft kiss. Eunhyuk gasped at the touch of their lips and smiled when a tingling sensation started spreading from his lips throughout his whole body. Yes, kissing Donghae felt as good as if not better as it did five years ago.

That time, it was Donghae’s turn to freeze. His whole body stopped moving when Eunhyuk kissed him and even though he was dying to return him the kiss, he couldn’t get his body to move. His heart started beating much, much faster and his eyes slowly fluttered closed when Eunhyuk kissed him again, implying a little more pressure to the kiss. Finally, Donghae managed to get the control over his body and returned the older male a careful, but much needed kiss.

Feeling that Donghae finally started to return him the kisses, Eunhyuk allowed himself to move a bit closer to the younger one and he moved the hand which was still placed behind Donghae’s neck, up to his hair and gently tugged on it, making pleasant vibrations spread through his body. Eunhyuk smirked when he heard Donghae’s hum of approval and he then moved his other hand up to Donghae’s cheek, tracing his fingertips over it. Nervous, Donghae brought his hands up and placed them onto Eunhyuk’s chest, feeling his fast heartbeat and he smiled to himself.

He then moved his hands a bit lower and was pleasantly surprised to feel Eunhyuk’s hard muscles through his shirt. Donghae blushed at that realisation and quickly brought his hands up, clutching Eunhyuk’s shirt to bring him closer. The feeling of Donghae’s hands exploring his body made Eunhyuk chuckle. He allowed himself to break their kiss again for a few moments and looked into Donghae’s eyes. The way that Eunhyuk was looking at him was making Donghae chocked up. All that he could see in his eyes was pure love and his heart throbbed at that.

“I love you,” breathed Eunhyuk against Donghae’s lips, making him gasp. “God, I am so in love with you.” Those words made Donghae’s chest heavy with feelings, but in a good way. Donghae nodded, mouthed to Eunhyuk that he loved him as well and then pulled him closer in for another kiss.

Eunhyuk’s heart almost melted at the feeling of feelings Donghae’s lips against his own again. He had never thought that he would have his feelings returned, so this still seemed like a wonderful dream to Eunhyuk. Yes, he had dreamed of something like that countless number of times and he always woke up disappointed. But this time it was better, because this was the reality that he had always craved for. It finally happened. It’s been years since he’s been this happy.

As Eunhyuk continued to think about that, it was like something snapped inside of him and soon his kisses grew much bolder and needy. He Donghae’s lower lip and the younger male’s stomach burned with anticipation. He was more than eager to part his mouth, inviting the other one in. Eunhyuk quickly took the bait and slipped his tongue inside. Donghae gasped at the sensation of something warm and wet entering his mouth and let out a small whimper when their tongues brushed against each other. Eunhyuk had his hands in Donghae’s hair, while Donghae was still nervously tugging on his shirt, their tongues battling for dominance. Donghae soon lost the battle, which he didn’t mind and let Eunhyuk dominate their kiss.

Eunhyuk smirked after realising that Donghae gave in that easily and he then slowly pushed Donghae down onto the sofa. Donghae opened his eyes and was surprised to see that Eunhyuk was already on top of him, straddling his hips. He blushed at the realisation and quickly looked away. However, Eunhyuk quickly held his chin and forced him to look at him. Donghae swallowed thickly when their eyes met and he flushed into deeper shades of red.

“So adorable,” said Eunhyuk and flushed himself after saying that out loud. Donghae wanted to say something in protest, but chuckled after he saw a faint blush colouring Eunhyuk’s cheeks. Wrapping his arms around Eunhyuk’s neck, Donghae pulled him down and Eunhyuk kissed him again.

 Eunhyuk’s lips slowly travelled to Donghae’s ear and then finally stopped on his neck. The older one kissed it a few times and then gently on Donghae’s exposed neck, causing him to moan softly. Eunhyuk chuckled and then the sensitive spot on his neck again a little rougher, leaving a mark. “Mine,” suddenly heard Eunhyuk himself to say and Donghae’s eyes widened. He didn’t know that Eunhyuk could be that possessive of him, but he liked it… it was something new.

“Hmm? Only yours you say?” asked Donghae teasingly.

“Yes, you belong only to me,” said Eunhyuk seriously, but then his warm gummy smile cracked his serious expression.

Donghae raised his eyebrows and flushed, because he didn’t expect the other one to be so direct about it. “Idiot,” he said gently and Eunhyuk smiled, claiming his lips again.

Eunhyuk lowered himself and pushed his body against Donghae, making the younger one gasp in the process. Donghae slowly opened up his legs, so that Eunhyuk could position himself between his legs for better access. Donghae felt how his whole face burned with heat when he felt Eunhyuk between his legs and he closed his eyes, because the whole situation was too overwhelming for him and it felt that they were moving too fast. But since he didn’t want to hurt Eunhyuk’s feelings he didn’t say anything and just waited for the other one to make his next move.

Eunhyuk found Donghae’s reaction amusing, so he chuckled and gently pressed his hips down onto Donghae’s. Eunhyuk let out a small moan and closed his eyes at the wonderful sensation. It felt far too good and he was too lost in the moment to notice that Donghae, on the other hand, was growing more and more nervous. It wasn’t like Donghae minded being intimate with Eunhyuk, but still… it felt too soon.

Feeling Donghae shivering under him, Eunhyuk smiled yet again and gave him a gentle kiss before slowly ing the buttons of Donghae’s blue shirt. When the buttons were finally undone, Eunhyuk allowed himself to stare at the younger’s body. He his lower lips and felt how arousal started spreading through his body. “Damn, Donghae… you’re so y,” blurted out Eunhyuk and smiled when he saw how confused Donghae looked like.

“T-thanks,” replied Donghae shyly and closed his eyes when Eunhyuk started planting feather light kisses from his chest, down to his stomach and then back up. Placing his warm palm onto Donghae’s left side of the chest, Eunhyuk smiled after feeling Donghae’s racing heart.

“It feels like your heart is going to jump out of your chest,” commented Eunhyuk.

“Yeah well… can you blame me?” asked Donghae and nervously his lower lip.

“I guess not,” said Eunhyuk and chuckled. He then took his own T-shirt off and allowed Donghae to enjoy the view for a few moments. Donghae’s eyes grew wider after seeing how Eunhyuk took his shirt off and even though he wanted to look away, he couldn’t. Eunhyuk’s body was perfect and he gasped, looking up to Eunhyuk, making him chuckle. “You know, touching is allowed as well,” added Eunhyuk.

“Right,” said Donghae, took a deep breath and nodded. He slowly brought his arm up and placed his trembling fingers on top of Eunhyuk’s chest, making him gasp at the process. Donghae looked up and felt how his nervousness increased after noticing how Eunhyuk was watching his every move.

“Go on,” whispered Eunhyuk and parted his lips a bit when Donghae moved his fingers down.

Eunhyuk attacked his lips again, while placing his palms onto Donghae’s stomach. He slowly slid his hand down and just as he was about to undo the button of Donghae’s jeans, the younger one opened his eyes and quickly grabbed his wrist in attempt to stop him. “Don’t-”

Eunhyuk broke their kiss and sent Donghae a confused look. He didn’t get it; didn’t he want it as well? “What’s wrong, Donghae?” asked Eunhyuk softly.

“I… don’t get me wrong, I want to do it with you but… I mean-” started Donghae stuttering and then stopped talking for a few moments. He didn’t know how to tell Eunhyuk to stop without hurting his feelings and the reality finally hit Eunhyuk after seeing Donghae’s troubled expression.

“It’s too soon, isn’t it?” asked Eunhyuk and Donghae slowly nodded.

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t apologise. It’s me who should be apologising, not you,” said Eunhyuk and then gently ruffled Donghae’s hair. After kissing Donghae’s temple, Eunhyuk climbed off of him and put his shirt on again. “I’m sorry, I just got carried away. I just couldn’t restrain myself because it’s been such a long time since I last saw you. Plus you confessing your feelings to me… You just stirred me up so much inside and I got too excited.”

“It’s okay,” said Donghae and slowly got up into sitting position. His whole body still felt on fire and he slowly started buttoning the buttons of his shirt. “So…”

“Well,” started Eunhyuk and sat closer to Donghae again. “You were in the middle of explaining to me how you fell in love with me when I interrupted you. You may go on now,” added Eunhyuk and earned a weird look from Donghae.

“Must I really?”

“Yes,” replied Eunhyuk and playfully batted with his eyelashes.

“Fine,” said Donghae, who couldn’t really say no to Eunhyuk. “Like I mentioned earlier… after you moved I was thinking about you all the time. Especially of what happened that night between us and I--” he started but then made a short pause. “I wanted it to happen again, because no one had made me feel the way you did before.”

“Oh really?” asked Eunhyuk playfully and Donghae’s face was on fire again. “Then what?” he went on.

“Without you I was so lonely… I,” said Donghae and slowly took Eunhyuk’s hand into his own, giving it a gentle squeeze. “I don’t even know how and when it happened. I just fell in love with you. It’s as simple as that.”

Eunhyuk chuckled and intertwined their fingers. He then brought both of their hands up and gave Donghae’s hand a soft kiss. “I’m so happy that you did,” said Eunhyuk. “I never thought that you might return me the feelings one day. Everyone was telling me to move on and I tried, but honestly… I just couldn’t let you go. And I am glad that I didn’t listen to them.”

“I’m glad as well,” said Donghae.  He then snuggled closer to Eunhyuk and placed his head onto his shoulder. Eunhyuk smiled when he felt a sudden weight drop on his shoulder and he then gently leaned his head against Donghae’s.

“Plus I was being really obvious about that I’ve fallen for you. When I told Hyosung that I loved you, she wasn’t really surprised,” said Donghae.

“Oh she knows?”

“Yeah. I couldn’t really continue lying to her after that. You don’t mind do you?”

“No, I don’t really care,” said Eunhyuk and shrugged. “Are you free tomorrow?” asked Eunhyuk after a few minutes of silence.

“What do you think?” asked Donghae and chuckled. “Of course I am. I’ll make sure to end work earlier tomorrow, so we can meet after to go somewhere.”

“Good, because I really want to spend as much time as possible with you as long as I am here,” said Eunhyuk, hating the thought of returning to the town where his home was now.

“Me too,” sighed Donghae and then clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter