Small Cafe...

Lingering Thoughts of You

A/N: Here it is the next chapter! Hope you guys like it! (+_+)


Concrete buildings... Glass windows...

Traffic lights... Cars racing... Cars stopping

People walking... Some running... Others just, stand their ground...

Its amazing how easy it is to see how people live their lives just by looking out through a glass window from a moving van..

I've been travelling a bit.. Going in and out of cities lately...

My dad sure knows how to keep me preoccupied..

...Why?

Well..

I told him..

I told him about the break up.. and you know what he said?

"I can arrange a ticket for you to New York, you love it there right?"

Yes, I love New York... I do.. but what I wanted that time wasn't an escape plan.. I just wanted to talk to him.. Its weird... For once, I don't feel excited about travelling... When I was younger I'd usually get so excited just thinking about the plane ride... I love the feeling you get when you feel the aircraft taking off... that weird feeling in your stomach, like fingers tickling you as you feel a bit suffocated and out of breath... I enjoyed the magestic view of white clouds on the small plane window, ever so close yet you could never touch them... It was magical.. for a kid anyways... I wanted to be in that moment again... Just being happy at random things.. Just being... free. Sigh...

The car stops as traffic builds in the alleway, due to some road works going on. I look blankly towards my driver and he just bowed to apologize. Great, its my first day coming back to Seoul and a traffic jam comes to greet me... Sigh.. I just want to sleep. I lean my head near the glass of the window and with my finger, I make random shapes and figures.. The car moves a bit again and I find myself staring at a couple girls playing basketball at this worn out, public court. The rusty metal on the grills and the ring, shows how old and used it is...

But here at this old, dirty place... I see you again..

The sunlight touching your tanned skin, as sweat rushes down your loose white sleevelss undershirt, revealing your black sportsbra underneath. Your tied hair follows your every move as you run, twist and evade the other girls... I find myself moving closer towards the side window of the car, my hand gripping the armrest.

No way...

...

It can't be you...

...

This can't be happening...

You were supposed to be a dream...

...

Something that just happens and disappears... I wasn't supposed to see you again...

...

...

Could this really be...

..

Fate...

My fingers trace the armrest towards the door lock, I pull it... but it doesn't open. Right, its locked, Aish Jessica, you're such a pabo. I unlock it and was about to pull the lever again, but the car suddenly jets forward stopping me...

And now.. 

You're gone...

Again..

Sigh...

"Sh*t" I slump my body back on the leather seat, I notice a couple of confused looks from my driver through the rear view mirror and I just glared at him in response. He looks away, and after a few more minutes, the tall black gate to our house greets me. The driver presses his remote and it opens automatically, the car drives up to the front door, and I get out with a heavy heart...

...

...

Will I ever see you again?

...

...

------------------------------------------------------------------------After a Month---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Jess!" A loud voice comes out from behind me, and even without looking, I know who it is. I turn and stop walking as I apporach the green lockers our school prepared for us. I open my locker and place my things inside, while taking out a pen and a notebook. "Yah! Jessi!" she says, wait scratch that screams again... aish... why did I choose to be friends with this loud girl again? "What? You're too loud Tiff?" I roll my eyes at this brown-haired girl with an eye-smile looking sweetly at me, "Oh come on Jess, its like too early to be grumpy, you know?" she looks at me as she crosses her arms over her chest, her head tilted a bit as she pouts. "I'm not a morning person." I say blankly, as if irritated. This has always been how we treated each other... we are friends, like REAL friends but we're totally opposite from each other.. That's why the students at this school gave us a nickname to celebrate the irony of our friendship, The Sun and The Moon princesses. Tiffany being the sun since she was always cheerful, friendly and warm, while I'm the moon, who was dreary, snobbish and cold.. Sigh... God.. Does these people have nothing better to do?... Oh right, we're in high school, there isn't anything better to do.. Sigh.. Its true though.. Its odd to be friends with someone who's the total opposite of you, but somehow it worked out.

...How?

Well.. 

Let's just say it happened that way... Especially since my dad is the president of Jung Industries and her dad, Hwang Realty Corp. are business partners, and I guess... We've always been stuck together since we were young, because our Dads would use family time as, set up a business meeting time and we became friends because of it... But don't get me wrong.. if there's one person in the world that I actually trust and care for other than my sister, its Tiffany... although, most of the time, she goes out with a lot of different guys and leaves me alone.. or worse she even lets me date some of them too.. 

"Yah! Jung Jessica!"

I see a hand being waved in front of my face, I raise my eyebrow at Tiffany who had a confused look, "Girl, I've been calling you out for like ten times now." gosh.. I was spacing out again, oh wells. "Sorry... just sleepy, I guess." she shakes her head, "Seriously? Like how many hours do you sleep, to be so sleepy all the time?" I shrug my shoulders and answer "10 to 16 hours" she laughs and I chuckle a bit, but as I notice a few whispers and eyes looking at us, my body stiffens and I return to being serious. "Let's go, Tiff. Bees are buzzing again." she gives me a smile and a nod, and we enter our classroom. We take seats next to each other and I lay my head on top of my stretched arm... Time to sleep..

The soft wind blows through my face as I slowly close my eyes and begin to dream... I dream about you, most of the time.. its funny, I've only seen you, two times in my life and I'm already dreaming about you... Your tanned skin... your smile... your toned arms... Aish... stop coming into my head... aren't you tired of getting in and out of it yet?... I don't like this...

...

Why did you have to be a girl?..

..

It would've been easier if you were a guy..

..

If you WERE a guy, I'd probably tell Tiff about you...

I'd probably, already asked you out..

Or.. you could've asked me out...

Whatever...

Doesn't change that fact that what I'm feeling and doing right now is wrong...

..

..

..

But I do hope, though... that I could see you again..

..

Really..

If I do...

...

...

..

I'd ask your name..

Krrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnggggg!!!!

I jolt from the sudden noise of the bell ringing as the class ended. Seems I've slept through morning period again, sigh.. oh wells, it really doesn't matter as long as I get good grades, right? Well, frankly I'm not THAT smart nor am I THAT stupid.. I'm just, shall we say, in between when it comes to academics, and truth be told, it really isn't something I care about because even if I don't go to college, I'd still end up inheriting the company my dad built, so... Its not really a big deal if I have good grades, I'll just hire someone to do the hard work for me..

"Come on, Jess. Nickhun's treating us for lunch."

Oh great... third wheel? again? Aish! Just because I broke up with my boyfriend doesn't mean, she can drag me on her dates... sigh.. and without even agreeing, I find myself being dragged outside the room, into the halls and outside to meet her new boyfriend, who was waiting for us in front of his car. A few girls were already fangirling over him, well he did look pretty good. Especially for Tiff... she had a weird taste in men, so this guy was definitely a very VERY great upgrade from the guys she's previously dated.

"Hey babe." he smiled at Tiff and pecked her lips as he pulled her closer with one arm. I find myself unconsciously rolling my eyes at them... You guys do know, I'm fresh from a break up , right? I cross my arms and waited for them to separate. "Hi Jess." he finally greets me, and I wave unenthusiastically at him, while Tiffany just glared at me, she moved closer and pulled me into the back seat, closing the door for me. Nickhun went towards the driver's seat and Tiffany sat on the passenger's side. 

I reached down my pocket and took out my earphones and plugged it on my phone. I started playing songs to stop any means of me hearing their conversation. Eavesdropping on their mushy conversations were really not my thing, and Tiffany, as much as I love her as a friend, is a bit of a clingy and overly sweet girlfriend so... its kinda disturbing to hear what she actually says to her boyfriends when they're alone and I'm with them. He drove for a while and stopped in front of a small, newly renovated cafe in town, called Second Chances. It had a cabin-like look from the outside and the flowers and plants around it made the atmoshpere almost homey. On the inside, it had a small bar where a barista who had her back turned was making coffee and a small cash register where a girl with long blonde hair stood. The chairs inside were a bunch of white couch looking modern chairs with a small central glass table. For a new place, it already had several customers packing the place up. We sat on a wooden table outside with woven chairs. On the center of the table was a vase with a yellow flower.. it seemed like an orchid... but I wasn't too sure. It looked freshly picked, but what intrested me more was the color..

Yellow...

It reminded me of you...

The umbrella that you gave me is still in the top most drawer of my wardrobe... I keep it there so my sister wouldn't be able to get it, if she ever loses hers... I don't use it though.. I'm afraid that if, hard winds blow, it might get destroyed and I don't want it to be...

Sigh..

...

...

Can I please see you again?

...

...

"Jess...Jessi!"

I turn my head slightly to Tiffany who was getting irritated at my lack of interest in her and her broyfriend's world. I take out my headphones from my ears "What'll you have Jess?" I look over to the menu, staring at it for w while before putting it down, "Hazelnut Macchiato" I look away as the lovers in front of me cuddling also gave their order to the waitress with short blonde hair. I try to count the cars that pass before these two in front me, make out... Oh, trust me.. They're gonna make out, even if I'm sitting in front of them.. sigh..

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, si-- Wait a minute..

That truck...

...

..

..

I know that truck...

..

...

Please let it be you..

..

I look closer and the windows slides down...

I frown as I see its a different person..

A short haired slim girl, waving over to someone at the cafe..

...

...

sigh..

..

..

Pabo..

Not all red trucks have her inside of them...

sigh...

pabo...

...

...

...

I slump my shoulders and lean my body back on the chair.. You can't blame me for being, excited you know?.. I thought I'd be able to see you again... but here in this small cafe.. here glued to my seat... I was acting stupid, thinking you might come out of nowhere and... hmm... wait... I haven't thought about that part yet... but.. I do want to see you...

...

...

...

Please pop out soon.

...

...

"So Jess, I hear your dad's gonna make another big deal in Shanghai." Nickhun randomly speaks to me, interrupting my thoughts, "Yeah.. What's it to you?" I ask nonchalantly, Tiffany was leaning on his shoulder and playing with his tie, while he had his arm wrapped around her shoulder. "Nothing... Umm.. I just wanted to have a conversation with you. I mean you are my girlfriend's bestfriend and I wanna get to know you better." I crossed my arms and looked at him blankly, "Look.. you don't need to know me, if you going to date my bestfriend. All you need to know is that if you hurt her. I'll find you, your friends, and all that's related to you, and I'll make you all suffer in ways, unimagineable. I hope I got my point across." I roll my eyes as I stand up, Tiffany chuckled a bit and tugged on my skirt, "Where are you going?" she asks and I just mouth a 'restroom' at her, giving her boyfriend a glare before heading inside, towards the restroom.

I open the door and make my way towards the sink. I wash my hands as I turn and steal glances at myself on the big mirror in front of me. I continue to do so, until i hear.. weird noises behind me..

The noise were faint, but as I closed the faucet, the sounds grew a bit louder.. There was a sound of pushing and the sound of I think a pair of heels stepping on something making a thud sound. I turn around and walked a bit closer to the closed cubicle in front of me.. I listened closely and the sound was now audible and very clear..

...

...

They were moans...

Great..

Why do I keep hearing women , these days.

"Oh my god!.."

A girl suddenly shouted and I was a bit startled..

"Omygod"

"omygod"

"omygod.."

"Taengoo Baby!

"Ah....... Taengooo!!!!"

Oh my god too.. I think she just came. I shake my head in disbelief, what a bunch of es doing it in such a public place like this.. in broad daylight, sigh.. god. I breathe in deeply before turning around to leave.

 

 

 

Tch, Taengoo? What kind of name is that?


A/N: kekekeke Taeng is pretty bad in this story so, hehehe anticipate it (+_+) kekekeke

anyways

See you guys in the next update~~~~~~~>