The Composition...

Lingering Thoughts of You

A/N: Hello guys!!! Kekekeke looks like you're all thirsty for some Kryber kekeke oh wells... (+_+) gotta please the masses hehehehe oh and by the way, I miss you too @weeeyow wahahahahahaha (^0^)

Anyways. here's the update!!


Am I wrong?

Am I wrong to feel so much for you, even if you've never felt so much for me?... 

It's been awhile since I've seen you but, those memories of us keep haunting in my dreams..

Those nights you'd call me when you've got nothing better to do.. Those nights I'd show you how much I love you... Those nights you'd leave when you thought I was asleep...

Is it too much?

Is it too much to ask you for more than this?..

More than just one night wonders and one night stands... More than short glances and devious smiles... More than being nothing but friends..

Do you feel the same way?

Do you?

Or am I just one of the many lovers you've left hanging on this thin thread of uncertainty and non-commitment...

Why are you so vague?

Why?

Can't you just tell me you don't want this, so I can move on and probably be a better girlfriend to the one who's waiting for me across the sea...

Krystal... Jung Soojung...

Why do you keep doing this to me?

I sit here waiting for you like a desperate puppy... no like a desperate llama, waiting for just an ounce of your attention, while you're there chatting away with some random girl, we've met just a while ago.. Sulli was it? Sulli Choi... supposed cousin of this Choi Sooyoung that's been eyeing this bag of chips I'm holding ever since we've started gathering around this bonfire that's supposed to keep us warm while the ocean breeze randomly swings by and the music from the house seems to have died down...... Funny... I don't even feel warm at all... 

All I feel is numbness... While I sit here quietly, thinking to myself...

I guess I shouldn't be surprised... You've always been like that... You've always had someone else before me, even if you know I worship you like a princess... You still choose them over me... I'm always... just your friend...

You've never liked D.O... Do you even remember him?... you know.. my bestfriend? well ex-bestfriend... but you still dated him... Eventhough, I've shown you waaay before he ever told you his feelings that I liked you... It hurt.. but like you said, it was my fault since I never told you about these feelings and when I did, You kissed me and said you'd break up with him and I actually thought it was my time.. but you never broke up with him and we started going out behind his back... You've given me the opportunity to be with you... to love you... to show you how I feel... Even if it was wrong... Even if you still haven't broken up with him... Even if I was betraying him...

It all felt like a dream come true... well... not until I woke up from the delusion that everything was perfect and He found out and confronted me about it... 

"How could you Am?!"

The pain from my broken lip couldn't match what I felt like, betraying my bestfriend...

"D..."

"Shut up!!!! You were my bestfriend! MY BESTFRIEND!!"

"I..."

"What? You're gonna explain yourself?! HuH?!!!?"

"I Love her..."

Hearing me say I love you made him more angry and all I could feel that time was the pain from the broken bones and bruises from beating I had just gotten from him... I was sent to the hospital for a week...

After he beat me up... I thought that you'd at least visit me... or call... or even a message would've sufficed.. but there was nothing... 

After I had been discharged I looked all over for you but I couldn't find you... and when I was just about to give up all of a sudden, I see you with a different guy and I keep on remembering what you said to me that day when I confronted you about it...

"I've never said I liked you back... It was just an experiment, get over it. If you want someone who's gonna be serious with you, why don't you try Minah, but just so we're clear Am, whatever happened between us meant nothing to me. Let's just be friends.."

Right... I was just an experiment... Something a straight girl like you would play with until you're bored with me, then you expect me to be friends with you... Such a hateful woman... I hate you... Sigh... No... I really don't... but I want to...and after all this time... you're still the only one..

"Amber-ssi.."

The vivid memories disappear and again I'm back to the beach and the bonfire.. I turn to my left and this tanned girl with blue hair smiles at me while holding out a guitar so randomly, from what I remember, she's Sulli's friend who decided to hang out with us as well... It's been quite awhile since she started talking about herself and eventhough I wanted to listen, I can help but stare at both of you...

"Umm... Yes, Luna-ssi.."

"Yah, stop with the formality. Just call me Luna already.."

"Aheh.. Right.. Call me Amber then.."

"Arrasso, Amber. Sunny-unnie here tells me you play the guitar well."

I look over to the Sunny-unnie who was sitting beside her, and she just gave me a sly smile and a wink.. What the hell is she thinking?

"You play the guitar?"

The tall girl beside me, Choi Sooyoung-unnie shouts at my ear as she cleverly grabs hold of the bag of chips on my hands, stealing my food away from me.. Great tactic by the way kekekeke..

"I, the merry princess Choi Sooyoung, order you to play a song!"

She says out loud before taking a handful of the chips and stuffing it in .. Merry princess??

"Yeah that's actually a great idea. You write songs too right?"

Sunny-unnie further makes me feel embarrassed.. Since when have they gotten along? A few moments ago they were fighting over what the Dj was going to play and then they moved to fight about how much food Sooyoung-unnie was gonna eat and how much firewood we'd have to bring for the bonfire.. somehow, they easily got to each other's throat that it looked like a couple bickering to me...

"Unnie, I'm really not that good.."

Luna pushes the guitar in my hands and looks at me happily while clapping her hands. She's really the energetic type isn't she?

"Omo! Amber!? Come on play us the song you've composed."

"Huh? There is this one song.. and its supposed to be sung by two people.."

I look over to you, but you didn't seem to mind us... Look like you're enjoying Sulli's company too much... Is she really that fun to be with? You've never smiled nor laughed like that when you're with me..

"Oooooh a duet?! Give me the lyrics, I know you're not asking but.. I'm actually a pretty decent singer.. We can sing together."

Luna shakes my arm and I try my hardest to take my arm off of her hold.. God, why is she so excited.. Sigh..

"Its not with me.. Its in my journal."

"You mean this journal?"

Sunny-unnie mischeivously smiles as she wiggles the red leather covered notebook, that belongs to me.. When and How did she even get tmy journal... Hmm.. Maybe it was Yul-unnie aish! Being her dorm buddy is really a pain sometimes...

"Yah! Unnie!?"

"Give me give me"

She gives it over to Luna and Luna excitedly opens it up and looks over at my compositions.. I instantly take it away from her but as soon as I did, a page gets ripped off.

"Oooops."

"Noooo.."

My eyes are about to pop out and my jaw had unconsciously hung low... This can't be happening... What song had been riped off of my ever so well kept journal... Sunny and Sooyoung unnie seemed to find it funny..

"Ugh.. Stupid.." (said in english)

I see you rolling your eyes at her and walking towards our direction, leaving Sulli who looked surpirsed... maybe because of the sound of the page being torn.. For a moment, it seemed it like you were pissed at Luna about something and like everyone, I didn't even move a muscle..

"You shouldn't be taking things that aren't yours." (english)

Your cold voice drowns the happy atmosphere and from the way Luna looks right now, it seemed like she was being killed by your death glare. You take the ripped page harshly away from her and looked at it... You raise your eyebrow as a small smile creeps up your face.. and like instinct I find myself questioning what song was that was written on it..

"Here... Sing this, Stupid." (english)

You give me the page and our fingers touch unintentionally and my mind goes blank... Argh... Why does this keep happening when I feel even the slightest touch of your skin..

"Sing it with this other stupid kid."(english)

You smile as you walk away from me and I find myself staring with my mouth half-opened and my heart thumping like a set of drums that have gone out of control...

"Amber.. What exactly did she say?"

I hear Luna's voice near my ear and I instinctly move away while holding my ear. She looks at me puzzled and I find myself sighing... then chuckling.. Luna seems more confused. I look at the piece of paper in my hand and the lyrics and melody instantly hits me...

So that's why you were smiling...

Heh...

I can't believe how things just show themselves unexpectedly...

Of all the songs that could be ripped from my journal...

It had to be the song I dedicated to you...

The song that we both share...

The song that we both created...

The song that we both wrote..

I give the page over to Luna and with a bit of hesitation she finally accepts it and I begin to position the guitar and my fingers begin strumming the first chords of the song, the melody of the notes played on the guitar echoed with the waves that crashed on seashore... I look over to you and our eyes meet...

In that moment...

I knew...

I knew you cared for me too...

This...

This weird relationship we have...

That is the inspiration to this song...

Let me convey these boiled up feelings for you...

And hopefully, you'll be able to do so as well...

~~~Intro~~~~~ (Side note: Just imagine Amber singing D.O.'s parts okay?)

Luna's head bobs to the melody and I finally start the song...

Gieokhae bokdoeseo tteodeulda gachi honnadeon uri dul
Beolseomyeonseodo wae geurido jeulgeowonneunji arasseo

As soon as I look over to Luna to signal her to start... your voice cuts in.. You actually remember the lyrics.. I can't believe it... I'm so happy right now..

Geunal ihuro (yeah yeah) urin neul (yeah yeah)
Ssangdungi byeoljaricheoreom neon na naneun neoyeosseo

We're staring at each other..

Joreophagi jeonnal manhi uldeon neo namjarago kkuk chamdeon neo
Hago sipeotdeon mal motago tteugeowotdeon geu yeoreumcheoreom annyeong

Chinguraneun ireum eoneusae miwojin ireum
Gamchudeon gamjeongeun jigeumdo apeun bimirui gieogil ppun
Uri sain jeongnihal su eomneun sajin bomyeon gaseum arin story,
I’m sorry yeoreuma ijen goodbye yay-yeah

Luna seems to have understood the melody and follows us...

What do i say we didnt have to play no games
I should’ve took that chance i should’ve asked for u to stay
And it gets me down the unsaid words that still remain
Sijakhajido anko kkeutnabeorin iyagi

This time before you could even sing.. Luna cuts in... Is this some sort of competition or something?

Chukje majimak nal neoui noraedo areunhan yeoreum badado
Hamkkeraseo sojunghaetdeon mam neujeoganeun bam haneulcheoreom annyeong

Chinguraneun ireum eoneusae miwojin ireum
Gamchudeon gamjeongeun jigeumdo apeun bimirui gieogil ppun
Uri sain jeongnihal su eomneun sajin bomyeon gaseum arin story,
I’m sorry yeoreuma ijen goodbye yay-yeah

Baby oh no oh oh honjatmariraseo mianhae
Oh sasireun neol saranghae yeah
Sumgigo itdeon oraen bimildeul
Charari deulkyeotdamyeon neoreul pume anajultende

You look away and somehow that sweet smile you had turned into a sad frown... and it pained me to see you so sad... I wondered why...

Chinguraneun ireum eoneusae miwojin ireum
Gamchudeon gamjeongeun jigeumdo apeun bimirui gieogil ppun
Uri sain jeongnihal su eomneun sajin bomyeon gaseum arin story,
I’m sorry yeoreuma ijen goodbye yay-yeah

Chinguraneun ireum eoneusae miwojin ireum bomyeon gaseum arin story,
I’m sorry yeoreuma ijen goodbye yay-yeah

Lalalalala lalalalalalala
Lalalalala lalalalalalla

"Wow!" Sooyoung-unnie commented and Sunny-unnie clapped, a satisfied look on her face makes me feel like there was a meaning behind that smile of hers...

I hope its not something strange again..

Sigh...

...

...

...

...

Oh well... Tomorrow's another day..


A/N: Kekekeke I've always thought that Amber composed Goodbye Summer for Krystal kekekek I have such a delusional mind I know and I know she wasn't the person who actually wrote the lyrics but... it seemed soooooo fitting gah!!!! (+_+) I think I need to drink my medicine kekekeke (^0^)

Anyways hope you guys like this... although not so much on the kryber action but more of their back story...

P.S. Don't hate Krystal just yet... *Spoiler* People have their reasons!!!

Love yah!!!!!!!

See you guys!!!~~~~~~>