Ocean Breeze...

Lingering Thoughts of You

A/N: Double update for today! (+_+) kekekeke

Thank you for the continuous support and comments guys, I really appreciate it. (>_>) And for my new subscribers, don't be shy! Give me your comments and requests cause I read each one and I try my hardest to make it happen..

Anyways..

Enjoy YulSic and a little bit of Taeny up ahead. (+_+) I'm starting to regret writing this story in a first person point of view kekeke oh wells I'll manage..

Here you go!!


Heh.. Its funny, boys are really easy.. You give them what they want, and they reciprocate fast enough to make you feel they appreciate it.. Unlike You.. You're vague.. You say you like me but you make feel unwanted and I'm not used to it.. I've never been in this kind of situation.. most of the time, I get showered with love and affection it makes me gag and most of the time it suffocates me to the extent that I, myself keep pushing those who love me away.. But not you.. You make it hard for me to breathe then you take away everything and leave me to rot.. Its not easy to receive your love I guess..

Pff.. Guess this guy will do for tonight..

Wow, I sound like an awesome vampire, kekeke.. I think I've had too much to drink..

He wraps his hands on my waist and I see him leaning closer to catch my lips.. I don't move away.. I just let him.. Maybe if he kisses me, I can stop thinking about you.. I slowly close my eyes, but instead of warm lips pressed on mine.. I find myself being grabbed by the wrist and pulled away. It takes a few minutes for me to see your back facing me, and the guy, Donghae fuming in anger at you.

"Hey, b*tch! She's with me!"

He shouts but you just stare at him.. more like glare at him, I've never seen you this angry before, heh.. Did I finally tick you off. Tsk.. that makes me happy for some reason.. He grabs you by the collar and I find myself getting nervous but I stay still.. I watch as everbody else does, looks like the people dancing noticed the fist fight waiting to be started..

"I said, give her back."

His face is so close to yours I wonder how you could stand there without flinching a muscle.. Aren't you even scared? He looks like a well built guy.. Hmm.. Maybe I should interfere.. but you kinda deserved it.. But.. What if you get hurt?

"She's mine Fish face."

Huh?! O-kay? That certainly was uncalled for.. Sigh.. Maybe I should tell you I don't like getting labeled as someone else's property.. Sigh.. Maybe later.. I should stop this before it escalates into something worse.

"Stop it, both of---"

Before I could even finish, you shove his hand away from you and your fist landed on his face, he fell on the floor and I think his b*tt cushioned the fall... Oh no, this is gonna end badly.. Maybe I should've just went to an empty room and slept.. You let go of my hand and moved closer to him as he wiped the blood that escaped from his cut lip. You punch him again... and again... and again... He tried to punch you as well, but you managed to avoid his swings.. Well... I guess he wasn't that built after all.. Sigh.. I should be scared, but I'm not.. Funny... Confessions scare me but violence doesn't.. But I better stop you before you end up killing him..

"Yuri!"

I shout to get your attention and it worked.. It made me smile but of course I had to look angry.. I move closer and I grab your arm, pulling you away from him. Your fist looks bruised and his face... well.. let's just say it won't be so handsome in a couple of weeks.. Sigh.. He looks pretty beat up.. Where did you get that strength?

"You're mine. Understand?"

I look up to you, your brown eyes so fixated on mine that it makes it shiver a bit.. You're standing so close to me, that I can feel the warmth of your body and I can see the single drop of sweat on your neck.. It makes me wonder how strong your punches are and how easily it is to get you upset.. The people around us seem pretty scared and I'm a bit freaked out... But I can't lose to you this time..

"Nobody owns me."

I push you slightly and I make my way through the crowd. They give me a small space to walk in and I find myself walking steadily towards the beach. I sense you following but I don't turn back to look at you.. You have to pay for making me jealous..

"Jessica!"

I hear you shout my name.. But I still walk away.. Its happening again.. That slight fear.. Its making my heart pump faster..and I begin to run.. What the hell? I NEVER run.. What the heck are you doing to me?

"Jessica, Wait!"

"I'm sorry, okay?!"

"Jessica!!"

"Jessica!!!!"

I hear you calling my name again and again but my legs aren't stopping..

"Sica!!"

Sica? My legs finally give up and I find myself questioning where I've heard that before.. Its strange.. My heart's still beating like crazy but I'm glued to where I'm standing.. I hear the sound of you breathing heavily as you panted and gasped for air..

"I didn't know you could run so fast.."

I manage to turn around and face you. You were holding your knees, the sound of the waves seemed pretty calming but I feel so nervous all of a sudden.. I look over to where we came from and from how small the blinking lights of the party is.. I think that's how far I ran away.. Its quite a distance..

"What do you want, Yuri?"

I managed to say, and You finally stood up and smiled. Walking closer to me slowly... Your charming eyes had once again appeared and the furious looking Yuri from awhile ago disappeared instantly..

"You.. I want you, Sica."

"Stop calling me that."

"Why? Don't you like it?"

I honestly don't know if I do.. but hearing that name makes me feel things.. things I can't comprehend.. and it scares me..

"I don't! So stop it!"

I don't know why it always happens like this but, everytime I talk with you it ends up with me being so mean.. I don't want to show you this side of me, but you always seem to bring the worst in me..

"Okay, I get it.. I'm sorry."

You turn your gaze towards the ocean and I think its the first time I've ever seen someone so sad.. My heart's in pain, and I think yours is too.. I don't know why I'm doing this.. but.. I hope you'd still try to break this ice cold barrier I allowed myself to get into.. The ocean breeze blows and I rub my arms to feel warmer. I see you looking back at me and moving closer.. again.. I step back but.. you managed to wrap your arms around me before I could even move, my hands dangling lifelessly.. unable to move.. The wind blows again but.. it doesn't feel that cold anymore and the warmth of your embrace makes me feel.. secure.. safe.. Its crazy.. one minute I'm afraid of you.. then the next I feel secure around you.. What the heck is wrong with me?

Your once calm and relaxed breathing hastens and I hear your heartbeat pounding faster than before... I like the feeling of your' chest so close to me.. I don't want to be separated from you.. Let's stay like this for awhile longer please.. I find the strength to pull my arms and finally.. I hold onto your shirt, pulling you closer... A few more minutes and your fingers trail my arm... moving towards me face.. Your hand cups my face and all I see is your pink lips parting a bit.. Your warm breath closing in on mine.. My hands push your chest slightly but it didn't bother you.. You just continued and a second later.. Your lips crash onto mine..

Your lips are warmer than your hands... I feel you pulling me closer and my hands managed to find its way towards your neck encircling it.. The taste of your cherry lip gloss makes the kiss even more sweeter and I find myself addicted to it, I don't want to stop... Our lips continue to capture each other as it would naturally, and we move our heads in sync to match each other's thirst.. I feel the tip of your tongue touching my bottom lip, I part my lips and allow you to enter my warm cavern.. Our soft muscles intertwine and caress each other, your warm breath meeting mine.. The sweet gentle touches you make on my body make me wild, and I feel my body burning... I'm almost out of breath but I don't wanna stop..

Suddenly, a flash of of white light hits my closed eyes and I see a dark figure smiling from a far.. My body tenses up and I feel that same fear crawling on my skin again.. His moving closer to me and I can't see his face but I see his evil smile.. It scares me.. I feel my body shaking and the warmth I felt before turn into a cold sweat.. My heart beats uncontrollably and my fingers tremble.. He moves in closer and my hands push him away..

I open my eyes and I see you with a shocked expression on your face.. I don't know what happened.. and  You must think I'm crazy... Dammit, what's wrong with me?

Sigh..

Go on...

Leave..

Leave like you always do..

I know you will..

I turn around, in hopes that it would make it easier.. Easier for you to go.. and easier for me to let you go...

The fear in my body stays and my body continues to tremble..

..

..

I'm startled as I feel your arms wrapping around me once again.. Its warmth calms me down and I feel my heartbeat returning to the way it was before I pushed you away.. The fears that I had when I saw that picture of a man trying to come near me disappear and at this moment.. I feel my safe once more..

"Its okay, Jessica... I'm here."

".."

The sweet and comforting silence envelops us both.. Time passes and finally I get the courage to turn around and face you. Your loving eyes stared at me and my heart can't stop beating faster... I lower my gaze and pull away from your warm hug..

"W-We should go back.. Krystal's probably looking for me.."

"Okay.."

I slowly walk pass you and I hear footsteps as you began following me.. We reach the party.. or should I say what's left of it anyway, since everybody's passed out or gone home. A few meters away from the pool, I hear the sound of Tiffany's voice, she was shouting at someone.

I move closer and I see her punching Taeyeon's chest weakly. I stop and I feel your body gently touching my back. I turn around and pull my finger towards my mouth, gesturing you to keep quiet.. Guess you were right, again. Eavesdropping is becoming a habit of mine..

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!"

Tiffany keeps shouting and I can faintly see tears falling down her cheeks while Taeyeon moved away from her, trying to shield herself from Tiffany's constant attacks.

"What the is your problem, Fany-ah?!"

"You! Your my problem!"

"Me?! What did I do?!"

"How many girls do you have to to keep yourself satisfied huh?!"

"Oh, I see. So that's what it is. Tsk!"

".."

Tiffany was silent and Taeyeon was shaking her head in disbelief.. Wow, she indirectly admitted she had feelings for her.. 

"Look, Fany. We just ed for one night. One night! It doesn't mean anything to me! So stop acting like a jealous girlfriend and move on, cause you're never gonna get anything more than that. Got it?!"

"You're a ing jerk, Taetae."

Tiffany runs away crying and I was about to confront Taeng but you held onto my arm and stopped me. I turn around and glared at you.. How dare you... 

"What?"

I whisper angrily..She made my best friend cry you know, I just wanna give her a good slap on the face..

"If you're gonna listen in to other people's conversations.. Better listen to the whole damn thing."

You whisper back and I turned around. Taeng looked angry for some reason.. She was stomping her foot and punching the wall beside her.. I couldn't understand why..

"! Fany-ah! Come back here!!!"

Taeyeon rushed out to the same direction as Tiffany. I look at you and you just smiled at me. Your face leaned closer and I stayed still.

"Taeng isn't the type to let girls hit her like that, let alone allow them to give her pet names or follow them when they're angry at her"

"I still don't get it.."

..

..

"Sigh.. Really?"

"Ah.. Yeah."

..

..

"Sigh.."

"What?"

..

..

"Sigh.. Heol.. Daebak.. What I mean is, Tiffany's probably not just a one night stand."


A/N: Kekekeke.. hope you get a glimpse of the conflict here.. If you guys can guess what's happening with Jessica, you'll probably know how hard it would be to get to the intense couple time.. But don't worry kekeke (+_+) It'll come baby, it'll come..

As for the Kryber and JungLi fans, the next chapter is full of it, I promise. I might have to switch pov's though so.. take a wild guess who's pov its gonna be kekekekekeke

See you guys~~~>