Thursday...

Lingering Thoughts of You

A/N: A new chapter for this story today kekekeke (+_+) I'm actually excited to write the next one but.. I'm beat.. anyways gonna update again tomorrow or the next day maybe.. 

Anywyas thanks for subscribing and commenting!

Here it is enjoy (^_^)


My heart trembles as I see you there... How could it be possible?...

Coincidences between us, make it hard for me to ignore you... To ignore this...

Why?.. Why do I feel this... sort of attachment.. this feeling of something holding onto my heart...

It's like a string binding me... bringing me closer... tightening its grip around my heart, everytime I try to walk away...

I hate this... I hate how you make me feel...

The string holding my heart seeps through my throat... I feel myself suffocating...

Why do you make it so hard to breathe?...

Watching your figure from afar, I could only hold on to these growing feelings, while a wall of uncertainty separates us...

When will I see you again?..

When will you notice me?..

When?

When?

When?

My heart aches again... I can feel it breaking into smaller pieces...

My tears start to form... but I can't let it fall... that would be stupid...

Stupid.. 

Pabo...

How?

How can you make me feel like this?..

How can destiny let me meet you in such odd circumstances?...

How can you mend my wounds with just an umbrella?..

You're walking away again...

Leaving...

Leaving me in the same place.. like you did last time...

I'm here... and yet...

I can't move...

I'm stuck... glued to the floor...

I've always had the opportunity to stop you but.. My legs grow weak... my knees shiver and I think I'm about to fall hard on the floor..

I stretch my hand... but.. yet again... this glass wall stops me from even reaching you...

You turn the knob and smile at them...

Your smile...

Just like that, I'm a fool again... because... I smile back, even if that smile isn't even for me...

Your back faces me again... and the light from outside brightens your tanned skin...

My heart is in pain...

Just like that...

You're gone...

....

...

...

..

You're gone and... I'm alone...

Alone.. here in this small shop I frequent whenever I try to get you out of my mind. My blue coat covering my petite body.. my brown hairlocks draping carelessly on my shoulders.. I maybe small, but I know, I'm noticeable... Sigh.. Why do you keep doing this... Popping out so suddenly, that my heart instantly leaps out of its casing... I try my hardest to avoid you.. but like the days before this.. I suddenly see you.. accidentally.. more like... coincidentally... Sigh.. one was in a bookstore, you were so into what you were reading to even see me beside you, the next was on the pedestrian, you were coming from the opposite direction, and like the day before... You failed to even see me walking past you.. and now here I am, at the mall hoping not to see you.. but, like always, you pop out like a mushroom, although this time.. you're with that short girl and a short guy.. someone I haven't seen before, you enter a sort of gift shop...

Is he your boyfriend?

Is he?

Please tell me, he isn't..

What am I doing?

You won't... You can't even see me..

Am I that invisible to you?

I sigh to myself, and like the days before today, I hide... I don't want you to see me... Its hard, you know... when you look at me with such dismay... it hurts... But I can't show you how much I'm hurt by that look you gave me at the cafe... 

I sigh deeply and turn my gaze towards the clothes that hung themselves in this shop.. Simple and classic.. the design I really like.. if by any chance, I do end up pursuing my dream as a fashion designer... I want my designs to be simple and classic... Why?... because I think simple things are more beautiful... the pureness and chicness of the design makes it more appealing to my eyes.. I'd rather have a simple metal spoon than a crooked overly designed silver spoon... sigh... but I know, that's probably not gonna happen.. My dad needs me to continue Jung industries, and most probably, I'll just do what he says... cause that's how its always been. I take out a simple white dress, a cream top and a black skirt... Without even fitting them, I know its gonna look good on me.. everything looks good on me... Well at least that's what Tiff says... I have to get new clothes.. Clothes that would make you notice me tomorrow... At least.. that's what I hope anyway..

You're coming right?

I hope you do...

Cause if you don't... 

I'll probably...

...

...

..

get bored..

Hmm... Maybe I should invite my sister too, just in case..

"Thank you for shopping Ms. Jung, hope to see you next week." I bow my head slightly at the lady who gave me three separate shopping bags that held my clothes. I turn around, while looking inside my shoulder bag, trying to get my phone to call my sister.. I fish out my phone from my bag, and walk through the automatic sliding doors, my driver waits for me patiently outside, and I hand him the shopping bags as I browse through my contacts, dialing my sister's number..

Ring... Ring.. Ring

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yah! Jung Soojung, is that the way you greet your unnie?"

"Akeke.. Sorry unnie, I just answered without looking at who was calling, and please unnie, its Krystal."

Somehow I hear a man's voice in the background coupled by a few giggles from my sister.. I lift one of my eyebrows and hold my phone closer to my ear while the back of my other hand moves to support my elbow.

"Who was that?"

"Oh, that was Myungsoo, unnie."

"Myungsoo?"

"Myungsoo, or L? The guy I told you about. The one with the cute face and awesome smile."

I swear even if I don't see her, I could probably imagine her smilign seductively at whoever she's with right now..

"Which guy? The Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday?"

I tried to be as sarcastic as ever.. Seriously, my sister changes boyfriends faster than she changes clothes..

"Thursday unnie.."

My jaw drops at her answer and I find my head shaking in disbelief.. Great...I feel more and more pathetic listening to her giggle with him over the phone.. What the heck are they doing? I walk towards the exit, followed by my driver trailing my steps towards my car.

"Jung Soojung."

"Heehehe.. Umm, yes unnie.. hehehe, Stop it L.. hehehehe"

"Ugh.. I called to ask you a favor."

"Uhuh.. hehehe stop it, hehehe stop! Baby, not there, hehehe stop.. hehehe"

I roll my eyes and hold my phone as close to my mouth as possible.. You'll regret not listening to your unnie Baby Jung..

"Yah!!"

I scream, my dolphin scream echoing inside the parking lot..

"Ahh... Unnie!! I felt my eardrum burst."

"Good, I hope I got your attention."

"Okay unnie, geez.. You didn't have to shout."

"Yeah.. right. Anyways, me and Tiff are going to a party in Jeju. You're coming with me okay?"

There was a brief silence and all I could hear was her soft breathing..

"Jung Soojung.."

"Do I really have to unnie, I have a d-- I mean a meeting tomorrow.."

Yeah right, Jung Soojung, meeting my as$.. You have a date with a different guy, sigh... when did you become such a player?

"I'll reschedule your meeting if I were you.."

"What does that mean unnie?"

"Let's just say, Friday is soo gonna hear about Thursday.."

I hear her giving out a deep sigh..

"Well can I at least bring--"

"No."

"But---"

"Its settled then, bye.. see you later sis."

I hang up immediately and smile to myself as I stood beside the door to the back seat of my maserati.. Score one for the older jung kekeke. I laugh to myself, until I notice a pair of eyes looking over to me, my muscles tense up and I begin to get serious... Jungs should never show their feelings to other people.. It makes us look weak... Well, at least that's what I've been taught, ever since I was young. I look over to the owner of those eyes that was a few cars away from mine... low and behold... 

It was you..

You were there sitting on top of a ducati motorcycle, your black leather jacket matching the black shine of the bike. You had a small smile as you stared back at me, your hands busy holding a black helmet...

This is happening right?...

You ARE looking over to me?..

...

...

For a moment, time stood still for me...

Your warm eyes into mine... Looking through me... through my soul..

If our eyes could talk... you'd probably know..

You'd probably know my heart longs for you..

...

I can't even blink..

This is crazy..

But please..

..

Please don't look away..

Let's stay like this.. even for just five minutes..

..

..

Finally, your smile widens a bit... so charming.. and I feel my cheeks turning red.. I turn my gaze away from yours, hoping you didn't see me blushing and after a few seconds, I hear the roar of your bike. I look back and you have your helmet on, with another roar of the engine, your motorcycle jets forward, a slight breeze blowing towards me as you pass. My eyes glued on your back...

Sigh..

You really like disappearing on me, huh?

..

..

I smile knowing it was the first time you've smiled at me...

...

I feel happy..

...

Thanks for staring back..

---------------------------------------------------------------FRIDAY-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Unnie!!"

I feel the sudden shine of light coming from my window and the voice of my sister echoing in my room... My sister probably removed the curtains... I stir a little, my hand moving across the soft bed linens until it reaches a soft pillow nearby, I cover my face with it and I feel myself going back to dreamland.

"Unnie!! Get up! We're gonna be late for the party if we don't leave now."

Party?.. who cares about a party? Let me sleep, please.. I move my body further burying my face on the soft pillow, trying my best to drown her voice using the soft cushion. I hear a couple of footsteps and the sound of a door opening and closing... Finally some peace and quiet...

...

...

Party? What party was she talking about?

...

...

Oh sh*t... My body instantly jolts up and I find my sister a few steps away from me, a shock expression on her face, her body stiff and from the angle of her foot, she looked like she was tip-toeing. Her hands held a bucket full of water.. I raise my eyebrow at her and she instantly drops the bucket and runs out of the room... I chuckle a bit after she left and went straight for the bathroom..

How could I forget...

Today.. I get to see you again..

I'm excited..

I hope you are too...

The car ride to the marina was silent.. Soojung... or wait.. Krystal as she wanted to be called, was glued on her phone that kept buzzing every after a minute. I could really care less what she's up to, but sometimes I find myself worrying about her.. We've been super close since we were little and we used to share everything about anything to each other, but ever since she's stepped into middle school, it changed.. She'd constantly keep secrets from me and sometimes I'd get a call late at night from her, asking me to open up the back gate, since she didn't want to get in through the front door... I guess it happens to everyone.. Siblings... Sisters... sometimes you just grow apart, without even noticing it... I'm glad though...

I'm glad she agreed easily to this...

Not that she had any choice to begin with.. but still..

I scoot over closer to her.. she still hasn't noticed me since she was too concentrated on her phone. I smile and slowly rest my head on her lap. I close my eyes and I feel her gentle fingers going through my hair.. Its nice.. It has been a long time since we did anything together.. 

Maybe Tiffany was right...

Maybe this could be fun...


A/N: I thin I'mma edit the foreword.. looks like kryber is gonna be in this story as well kekekeke oh wells (+_+)

See you guys on the next update ~~~~>