Cabins..

Lingering Thoughts of You

A/N: Hey hey hey guys!! Finally made the update kekeke (+_+) You guys wanted Kryber and YulSic so here you go! wahahahahahahaha (^0^)

Anyways, for that one who commented on JungLi. Don't worry cause I'mma put Sulli in this story, just tostir sh*t up if you know what I mean, so stay tuned for that kekekeke (+_+)

PS. Lots of love to those who just subscribed and upvoted my story! 

Here you go!


"Kiss me.."

The words slip out of my mouth and I feel a bit uninhibited.. I see you looking over to us in the corner of my eye and I feel satisfied.. But can I really do this... Taeng does but... It feels wrong for me to do this... Has my conscience finally come out from the screen of deep seated emotions I feel right now... Taeng cups my face and I see her sly smile turn into a seductive one.. her face slowly comes closer to mine and I feel my heart beating fast, but not the same way as it does with you... It hurts... and somehow something creeps in my skin, slowly burrowing underneath it like a parasite moving up towards my heart.. I feel it bite and somehow my heart stings and I feel this weird sense of guilt.. I pull away and Taeng instantly looks frustrated. I slump my body back to the wooden panel, and I see you looking at me with a straight face..

Are you mad cause I didn't give your best friend a kiss?..

Tsk...

...

...

Its not that I didn't want to kiss her...

its just that...

I knew you were watching... 

And like the fool that I am... I don't want you to see me kissing anybody else.... Taecyeon was enough... 

At least, even if you don't care... I still have the dignity to face you..

..

"What? I thought you wanted a kiss?"

"Just kidding midget. Sigh.. You're not my type."

"I said, its Taeng."

"Whatever.."

I stand up lazily and I feel a bit lightheaded but I manage to walk straight anyway. My body feels a bit heavy and I feel a mixture of emotions running into me like two butterflies playing hide and seek in my veins... What am I talking about?

Sigh...

I blink and suddenly I'm near the staricase leading down to the cabins. Woah... that was fast... Must be because I'm still high.. I hope I don't stay like this forever... I still can't believe it didn't do much.. I thought it would... Isn't that the reason why people do drugs? Cause they think it could help with whatever they're feeling at that particular moment? I wonder why it didn't work for me? Or maybe it did and I just missed it... Or maybe... I don't know... Must be the weed speaking..

Sigh...

Anyway, I make my way towards the first cabin on my right, but as I pull the handle, it doesn't budge. Its locked.. Aish... I hear giggling from beyond the door and I didn't wanna bother them whoever they are... Hmm.. Maybe its Yoong and her girlfriend.. they DID disappear all of a sudden... I move over to the next one and it opens... but I stop opening it as soon as I hear two voices.. one of them being my sister...

"You're so stupid!"

"Krys... I'm sorry.."

Is that.. Amber? I listen in quietly to their conversation.. the door slightly opened but still closed enough so I could hide. I can barely see anything but the voices seem clear enough..

"Don't you have your own opinion? If my sister gets in trouble because of your stupid friends, I'm so gonna kill you."

"They're not like that Krys and besides your sister wanted it."

"Shut up, stupid!"

"Stop calling me stupid!"

"I won't cause you ARE stupid."

"If I'm so stupid then you're stupid too for dating someone as stupid as me."

What? That Llama actually dated my sister? What the ? Krystal.. seriously, I need to be updated with who you're dating.. And who gave a Llama like you permission to date my sister.. Aish.. If I could just say the things in my head, I'd probably be the best sister ever... Well maybe not..

"Uh no, we didn't. We kissed but that was it."

"We didn't just kiss and you know that."

Oh. My. God.. I SO did not want to hear that...

"Stop bringing back the past Amber. I already said we just kissed, that's it."

"So that's how its gonna be huh? You're gonna forget everything we did."

"Yeah. So stop pushing it. Besides, won't your new girlfriend be angry at you knowing you're out here with me?"

"I didn't know you were gonna come, and Minah isn't like you. She doesn't question me where I am or who I'm with. She trusts me, something YOU never did."

Great my sister has trust issues too.. Does she take that from me... hmmm I wonder... sigh.. I continue to listen.. I know eavesdropping is wrong but... Its my first time hearing Krystal's life outside our mansion and the curiosity of it all makes me stay... Sorry baby sis.. I just wanna know...

"Tsk! So you DID go out with her."

"You told me to date her remember? Pff.. You set the boundaries between us, I just followed it."

"Tsk. Whatever."

"Why are you so mad? Don't tell me you're--"

"You wish, Llama."

"Yeah, I do wish Krys.. "

"What does that even mean?.."

"It doesn't matter.. "

There was a bit of silence and I hear a few slow footsteps a bit father away from my position.

"Bet she doesn't do it like I do"

I hear a sudden thud on something... It seemed like something fell... I know it sounds crazy... and I think I already know what's happening inside but... I still wanna believe Krystal isn't doing what I think she's doing.. I'm still her sister after all.. I find it a bit disturbing...

"... I still remember how to turn you on Am.."

"Krys... stop.."

I hear a couple of gasps and some... moans... God! Why does always happen when I'm around? Am I a magnet for women ? ..

"Ahhh, Am.."

Oh no.. this I can not handle. I turn around and I almost scream as I see someone behind me but a hand on my mouth stops me from doing so. I stare at the owner of the hand for a minute before I remove it forcefully, walking away as your brown eyes and slight smile made me feel a bit embarrased at what I was doing. Gosh... You really have bad timing, you know that.. Why do you always find me in such embarassing situations..

I hate it..

I find myself going towards the last cabin, entering it without looking back at you. I sense you following me and I stop near the bed, my back still faced you and I hear the door closing behind me.

"So listening in to other people's business is a habit of yours."

Your warm voice echoes in my head and my heart beats faster than it normally does.. I think its beating faster than it did with Taeng.. Or maybe I'm just biased.. I smile a bit cause I know you can't see it... But then I remember everything...

"What do you want?"

I say coldly... I'm still pissed at you.. You've been flirting with Tiff ever since we've met at the cafe.. So much so that sometimes I feel like its intentional... But... I don't want to assume that.. So my mind keeps telling me, you like Tiff as well..

"Nothing really.."

I turn around and there you are leaning on the door with a charming smile on your face... You're actually smiling at me, its the same one you had when you saw me at the parking lot yesterday, and I feel butterflies in my stomach fluttering wildly... I hope I'm not blushing though...

"Then why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be with Tiff?"

I wanted to say it cooly but... I think it came off as me being jealous... Sh*t...

"Tiff is nice but.. You.. You're interesting."

Your smile widens and I could hear my heartbeat so loud, pumping like crazy... but I control my feelings and kept my straight face.. I can't do this with you.. I can't hurt my best friend just because I like you... Besides, now that you're here... I'm starting to think you're no different than your best friend who hits on anyone with a skirt on. I roll my eyes at you to push you away... but the truth is, all I want to do right now is pull you closer and kiss you.. I hope to myself that my actions could make you go away but it doesn't instead you move closer to me.. I feel my knees weakening and my breathing hastens...

I have to stop you from getting closer or else...

...

...

I might just give in...

"Stop. You should go back to Tiff, she might be looking for you."

You stop a few steps away from me. Your hand reaches the back of your neck, rubbing it gently as you look away...

"I don't think so."

"Huh?"

You turn your gaze back and your eyebrows furrow themselves, before you give out a slight chuckle... Did I say something funny? I don't think I did...

"Just so you know. Me and Tiff.. Never gonna happen."

"Yeah, right... Cause it already did."

I see you rolling your eyes at me and shaking your head in disbelief... I really don't understand...

"What?"

I say coldly again and you look at me with a confused face.

"I thought you and Tiff are best friends?"

"We are."

"Well.. then didn't she tell you anything?"

"Tell me what?"

"That she likes Taeng."

I knew that.. They were giving each other the LOOK but... but I thought she liked you too... I'm getting confused..

"Can you just explain... Cause I don't have time going around in circles with you."

"Sigh... Fine. She was just flirting with me to get Taeng to notice her, since Taeng seemed to like you more.. Well that's what she says anyway."

"That must've hurt since you like her too."

My voice sounded more sarcastic than before..

"Aheh.. No."

"Huh?"

"I mean Tiff's hot and everything but... She's too boring for me. But you seem pretty exciting."

Boring? So that's it... that's the only reason you're interested in me? Because I don't bore the hell out of you? and if I do.. Would you leave me like Tiff? Well at least she has Taeng.. me.. I'll be alone, not to mention, I already like you.. Don't you know how much that's gonna hurt me.. Tsk.. I knew it, you're a player... Why did I even fall for you?

"Why are you telling me this?"

...

...

"Cause I like you.."

I hear my heart beating and its pounding on my chest. I feel my blood rushing out towards my veins... I try my best to hold on to my emotions... 

I can't believe it...

You said you liked me...

Is this real?

...

...

It can't be...

I've seen this pattern before...

You're just playing me...

...

...

"You're kidding, right?"

I see you smile and slowly you managed to walk up closer to me. Your face slowly leaning on mine and I find myself turning away... Honestly, I don't know why I did that... This.. this is everything I want... but why?.. Why can't I allow it to happen... Is it because I know, I'm about to get hurt... No that's just too low a reason for me to do that.. I don't understand myself anymore..

You were taken aback by what I did and I see you taking a few steps back... Sh*t, what the hell am I doing? She's right here Jessica.. She's in front of you and she's telling you she likes you too.. Argh!.. Goddammit!..

....

..

...

"You  don't have to like me back... Well, not now anyways."

I turn my gaze back to you and like everytime, you had your back facing me.. You were reaching for the door.. I wanted to stop you..

I do like you.. Those four words can easily be said and you'd probably turn around but my mouth grows numb...

I want to stop you but why does my feet still feel cemented on the floor...

Don't go...

Please...

I clench my unmoving fists and curse at myself in my mind, until I see you stopping in front of the door of the cabin.

...

...

...

"You don't have to like me now... But I promise you.. I'll make you fall in love with me."

I hear the sound of the door opening and closing, my eyes glued to your figure slowly fading away from my sight...

How?...

...

...

...

How can you make me fall in love with you, when I already am?...


A/N: So looks like Jessica had it all wrong kekekeke, sigh... its hard when you can only view one pov, but oh wells... kekeke I hope you guys are pretty excited about Soo's party on the next update cause things are about to get a bit wild.. just a bit..

Anyways!

See You guys on the next update~~~~~>