Marina...

Lingering Thoughts of You

A/N: Kekekeke at long last, I could finally update this story.. kekekeke... anyways thank you for subscribing guys! (+_+)

I just realized how far Seoul Marina is to Jeju Island... but oh wells.. I hope you guys can forgive me this time kekekeke

Here's the update, enjoy!


"Sooyeon-ah.."

I hear the warm voice of my father.. I open my eyes and find myself in a dark hospital room, the bed at the center of the room had a couple of machines attached to someone lying on top of it. I see my mother beside the bed crying her eyes out while holding a baby... The baby looks like.. Soojung... Is this a memory?.. I feel my back being pushed slightly and I look over to the figure beside me... My father.. he looks younger... he looks like he's been crying.. Another slight push and I feel my legs walking by itself.. My hands were trembling as it held a small mickey mouse doll... I can't remember where I got the doll... I feel someone lifting me up and now I'm sitting beside this old guy lying on his deathbed, his eyes struggling to keep open... His hands reach over to my shoulder and I feel my body tensing up and my eyes starting to form tears... Why am I crying?... Who is this guy?

"Soo..yeon..ah.."

He mumbles but I clearly hear it...His breathing is deep and I could feel him struggling with every breath... I hold the doll closer to my face... I'm getting frightened.. I don't know why...

"Soo.. yeon.. ah... My... beautiful.. prin..cess.."

His hand that held my shoulder, reached over to my face and held it gently... somehow... it felt nostalgic and I could feel my heart hurting... this pain is somewhat familiar.. have I felt this before?... What the heck is this?.. My tears start falling and I see him smiling sadly at me... His slightly cold fingers reach the corners of my eyes. He wipes the tears falling down and I feel my heart hurting more...

"Al..ways.. re..mem..ber... You.. are... a.. Jung... and... Jungs... ne..ver.. cry.."

His words hit me like a thousand knives and my tears start to fall again... this time though his cold fingers fell from my face and his eyes started to close... I couldn't hear him breathing anymore... Is he... Dead?... I feel the warm embrace of my father but somehow.. it doesn't stop the pain I'm feeling... I close my eyes and I feel my body shaking...

"Unnie.."

I keep my eyes closed... I don't wanna see anymore of this.. please stop... I don't like this... My body continues to shake

"Unnie!"

That voice... Soojung?

"Unnie, wake up!"

I open my eyes and her blonde hair and brown eyes greet me... She has a worried expression on her face and I feel her hands gripping my shoulder. I open my mouth slightly to speak but her hands suddenly envelop my neck and pull me closer for an embrace..

"Are you okay, unnie?"

Her words whispered had a worried tone and I feel her hand rubbing my back.. I pull away from the hug and I furrow my eyebrows at her.

"What do you mean? I'm fine Krys."

I say nonchalantly to stop her from worrying about me.. I don't want her to worry about me.. 

"B-But you were crying... in your sleep.."

"I-I was?.."

"Yes... Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah.. Don't worry about me, Sis. Besides.. its just a bad dream"

She doesn't say anything but her look obviously shows, she's still concerned.. I sit back up and place my hand on her head, ruffling her hair.

"Aww.. My Baby Sis is worried over her unnie.. Kyeopta!"

"Unnie!! I just fixed my hair!"

I chuckle a bit and continue ruffling her hair, her blonde hair is a mess but she still looks beautiful... sigh... she is my sister after all. She looks a bit irritated as she tries to remove my hand. I give in and she looks over her hand bag and opens up a compact powder, with a mirror. She gasps as she looks at her messy appearance. I laugh and she glares at me. She closes the compact and fixes her hair, Jung Style. How to fix your hair, Jung Style? heh.. well first you allow your hair to cover your face, you wriggle it a bit and pull it all up with one smooth backward motion then allow your hair to fix itself... Its amazing actually.. how our hair fixes itself, even if we don't try to fix it... Its something, we Jungs have in common...our hair is perfect no matter the circumstance... its like a reminder that we... We, as the next generation of Jungs should be able to fix ourselves as well... in any circumstance, we have to be perfect... like our hair.. sigh... I wish though.. that our hearts are the same as our hair... I wish it could fix itself too.

The car stops as we get to the entrance of the marina.. My sister gets off, first then I follow. I look around and I see the red truck from before.. Now that I see it clearly, its actually a ford pick-up. Inside the truck was that short guy you were with yesterday, wearing a black cap, olive green shirt and long short pants... I guess we should've said 'No Boys Allowed". On the driver's seat, I see the long blonde haired cashier, wearing a checked polo shirt, talking to a girl with short brown hair wearing a white sleeveless top and brown shorty shorts, leaning her hand on the window of the truck... Its the girl I saw riding this truck the other day, waving at someone inside the cafe... Looks like I already know, who she was waving at.

I take out my sunglasses from my bag and place them over my eyes, my white and black one piece valentino dress looked casual enough but my brown straight hair made it look perfect... I'm so conceited, I know.. sigh.. I look to my left and I see the small e girl with brown hair and blonde ends leaning on the glass, she wore a grey loose shirt with a cartoon skull design over black shorty shorts, her eyes covered by black sunglasses, a lit cigarette on her lips as she smirked over to someone, beside her was the short haired blonde waitress.. Sunny was it?.. I don't know, I can't remember, she was wearing a headphones over her head, a red shirt with a grey jacket and star patterened grey shorty shorts. I turn my head slightly to see the person she's smiling at only to find my bestfriend Tiffany who just arrived in Nickhun's car. Tiffany was wearing a pink and white stripped spaghetti strap top with white shorts, her b*tt looked big as she leaned on the car window to give Nickhun a goodbye kiss. I cross my hands over my chest, as I wait for her to notice me. She turns around as the car leaves and she runs happily towards me..

"Jess!!!"

She excitedly came running towards me with open arms, her sunglasses that she had on, placed on top of her head looked like it was gonna fall off any minute. She hugs me tightly and I just give her small taps on the back. She looks over to my side and she notices my sister who was now also wearing black sunglasses, her white-stripped shirt hung loosely on top of her denim shorts. I see Tiffany smiling widely and jumping on to my sister, "OMG!! Krys!! I missed you soo much!!!!!" she screamed as she hugged my sister. I see Krystal smiling and hugging her back. I felt happy seeing my bestfriend and my baby sister getting along well.. for me... no one could replace these two people... I could live without a lover but I could never live without my family... and my bestfriend..

...

Yeah it means..

I can live without you.. but I can't live without them...

So if Tiff really likes you... I'd probably..

"Yul! Dude, finally!"

I hear the midget shout and I instantly register your name, I turn to look over to where you are and I see you getting off of a silver car, your hair tied tightly in a ponytail, you were wearing a white tank top and black shorty shorts.. I'm not too familiar with the silver car, but I am familiar with the two other girls who came out of the car as well... Its the two girls who were hugging inside the cafe, the doe-eyed one really looks like she's inlove with the other girl...

"Wow. I didn't know they invited the whole country."

I hear Tiffany's comment and I turn to face her. "We should probably check if your cousin booked us a yacht that could fit all of these people." She nodded at me, and her hand moved to cling to my arm and her other hand clung to my sister's. She pulled both of us inside. She removed her hands and smiled charmingly at the receptionist, while me and my sister just had our Jung face on.. what kind of face is that? well.. just a cold, blank face... some of my schoolmates call it my resident b*tch face.. I could careless what they think though... cause truth be told.. most of them are just insecure or they just wanna get in my pants...

too bad.. I only want you..

...

...

..and you want Tiff..

"Hi, I'm Hwang Tiffany and my cousin Choi Sooyoung reserved a yacht for me and my friends. Is it prepared for us already?"

"Oh Miss Hwang, we're very honoured that your family has chosen Seoul Marina Club as your provider for personal ships and yachts.. and yes the yacht that Miss Choi had reserved is up and ready. The driver we will provide you, is ready to sail anytime you wish."

"That's great! We'll just get our friends and our luggage."

I raised my eyebrow and looked over at Tiffany, "Luggage?" I asked, but she just smiled and pulled me and my sister outside... again... this never gets old for Tiff, she keeps dragging me and my sister everywhere with her... Its the same way since we were kids.. She'd drag us out to their huge garden when my dad and hers would talk about business.. We'd often play hide and seek with the maids, although they never find us and we'd eat all of the ice cream that Tiff asked her dad to buy.. It was so easy back then... it was just full of fun and laughter.. sometimes, I question why we have to grow old... can't we just stay like that.. as kids... kids who don't have to care about anything... kids who can be anything they want because they're kids... because its okay... its acceptable... because... kids don't have responsibilities... but now... I have responsibilities.. and even if you feel the same way as I do...

This might be impossible...

And I'll hurt both of us...

I'm beginning to like the idea of you liking, Tiff...

At least...

She could fight for both of you...

..

...

...

Cause I can't..

"Okay guys! The yacht's ready, we just need to board it and we're off!"

Tiffany smiled to everyone and the invited 'guests' gathered around us. You had your arm hanging around the short girl's shoulder. You smiled at me.. then to Tiff, who smiled back at you... sigh.. I think forgetting about you could be easier if you just admit you like her.. at least if you did.. I won't have these thoughts of you... I might get hurt... I might cry.. but at least, I won't get my hopes up and wait for you to notice me too..

"Well, before anything else. Can we at least know, who these people are?"

Krystal remaked blankly, her Jung Face was still on and I think she seemed more irritated.. I don't know why..

"Right. Why don't we just raise our hands and say our names. Like in school"

Tiffany eye-smiled at everyone... seriously, sometimes I wonder if she ever got out of elementary.. Sometimes she acts like an excited kid, but other times... like a mature vixen.. That scene from the restroom, heh! that's not even half of what she could do when she's in that sensual mode of hers..

"I'm Amber."

I turn my head to the boy who was talking.. what kind of parent would name their baby boy with a girly name as Amber? "O-kay? That's like a girl's name." Tiffany read my mind and blurted it out for me, "Well.. that's because I am a girl." she answered simply that Tiffany looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders, "I don't believe you. Prove it." Tiffany stood and crossed her arms while I just sighed. This Amber was just a few steps away from my sister who looked over to her lazily.. but somehow, even with her sunglasses on, I think she wanted this Amber to accept Tiff's challenge.

You looked over to Amber and she looked over to the short y girl... as if asking for permission... or something.. the midget just smiled to her evily and so did you... Somehow...With that smile.. I have this weird feeling... The feeling that  I don't think you're what you appear to be.. And is this short girl, your leader or something?.. It seems everyone's following her... are you following her as well?... What if she tells you that she like Tiff too? Would you be like me and give Tiff to her.. or would you fight for Tiff? I know I'm assuming a lot of things but... At least.. if I assume you like her.. My won feelings for you would slowly disappear..

..

...

I hope..

Amber turned her gaze over to Tiff and me, she smiled confidently and pulled her shirt up to her chin.. showing us her... body... umm... I don't... I didn't know what to say.. so I just shook my head and turned away.. while Tiffany obviously had her eyes popping out of their sockets.. Seriously... these friends of yours are really weird.. At the corner of my eye though.. I could see my sister smiling a bit but her face turned serious again, the moment she noticed me..

"Okay. That settles it then, Amber's a chick too. Oh and I'm Sunny."

Knew it, her name was Sunny.. well it does suit her hair.

"I'm Hyo and this is my.. umm.. dance partner Nicole."

The long haired blonde girl raised her hand and pointed at the short brown haired girl. For some reason, they were giggling over something..

"I'm Yoong and this is my girlfriend Seohyun.."

The doe-eyed girl announced as she had her arm around this Seohyun girl, her smiled was as wide as an alligator but.. it was charming in its own way.

"I'm Taeyeon, but most of my friends call me Taeng, and most of the chicks call me Taengoo."

Taengoo? Where have I heard that name before? Sigh.. my head's starting to hurt.. too many names in a short span of time... good luck to me trying to remember everyone..

"I'm Yuri, but you can call me Yul."

Your husky voice overshadows the midget Taeng's... Your smile is so charming, I find myself staring at you for a couple of seconds before I find myself looking away.. I see Tiffany smiling to you as well but she doesn't look away like I do.. I see both of you staring at each other like there's no tomorrow and I feel my heart breaking... I have to stop this... please do those kinds of things when i'm not around.. please..

"Let's go. I wanna sleep."

I say coldly and I fear you're going to give me that look again so turn my back immediately while I pull my sister beside me. I hear Tiffany calling my name and I feel her hand clinging on my arm...

Tiff.. 

Please...

If you're gonna take her away..

Do it now...

...

...

Do it while I can still look away..


A/N: The next chapter is going to be a bit more fun (kekekekeke FUN) anyways, I hope Sica's not too dramatic but.. if you guys haven't seen the trend in this story.. I'm gonna tell you now.. Jessica's gonna get hurt (emotionally) in  the next chapters.. sigh.. or wells.. can you guys guess who's gonna save her?

Love yah guys! (+_+)

See you next chapter ~~~~~>