The Boat...

Lingering Thoughts of You

A/N: Wow! So many subrscribers already, kekekeke, I'm so happy... oh wells. Wahahahahaha (^0^)

Anyway, looks like things are gonna be a bit intresting in this chapter... YulTi is really making things hard for Jess and well... I know you guys are wondering what's gonna happen in the boat so... 

Without further ado.. here you go!!

Warning: This chapter mentions some drug activity, so if you're not into those kinds of things, stop here, now, immediately... The next chapter would be a bit confusing but... I'll try to make it, so you won't be confused if you don't wanna read this chapter.. (+_+) anywyas enjoy!!


The sunlight hits my skin... it burns a bit but it doesn't hurt... What hurts me more is what I'm seeing, right now...

You're there sitting with Tiff.. your hand rested on her shoulder... You're smiling at her and she's smiling back...

The whispers... the giggling.. its really hard to concentrate on anything else, when both of you make it so obvious how you want to each other... 

....

...

Omo... I'm sorry.. I'm just pissed...

I'm irritated... and I'm tired of watching both of you... Is it really so hard to get a room these days?

...

...

Heh.. I guess it is.. cause here I am, sitting right across from you... arms crossed and probably with a Jung face on... when I can just as easily get away and probably lock myself in one of the cabins... Instead here I am... so focused and concentrated on every move both of you make... I feel like a predator waiting for my prey to make the wrong move...

Sigh...

I guess I should be more observant.. there is a lot going on.. Sunny, Nicole and... Hyoyeon, was it? are dancing like a bunch of crazy people... they seem so energetic and they've been at it for almost an hour since we boarded and they've been playing Fx songs over and over again.. its making my head hurt, don't get me wrong though, I love Fx and they're probably the only girl group I ever listen to apart from SNSD.. but seriously... they've been playing Electric Shock and Chu over and over again.. I think they looped it... As for the lovebirds Yoong and Seohyun, they're nowhere to be found... My sister and this Amber chick looks so immersed in whatever conversation their having as they both lean on the metal railing of the boat.. Honestly, I don't like her hanging around with this Amber so much... we barely know her and she looks like a Llama, don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against Llamas but her version of it, irritates me a bit... or maybe its due to the fact that my sister seems to relate to this stranger that we barely know... actually, we barely know everybody on this ship... and lastly there's this Taeng or Taengoo person who's been smoking non-stop... looking so ever amused at everyone, sometimes she'd laugh out loud like an ajhuma at the girl's dancing...

...

Am I the only one who's not enjoying this pre-party set up?

...

Aish...

I'm starting to hate this...

I look back at both of you and I see my best friend slapping your arm as you whisper something in her ear...

Her smile.. sigh... I know that smile... 

She's definitely into you, and I can't hold her back...

It must be mesmerizing, everytime she looks at you with those half -crescent eyes... Every touch she makes on your skin must be so electrifying that you constantly scoot closer to her.. pff... as if there's anymore space in between the two of you...

Sh*t...

I think...

...

I think I'm starting to hate Tiff..

...

This is so wrong...

...

"You seem pretty preoccupied, staring at my best friend..."

The midget whispered in my ear... I don't know why, but... Eventhough I've only met her at the cafe that time... I could instantly register her voice, like yours.. Its weird.. cause most of the time, I forget people I've met easily.. I turn my gaze to her and she just smiles a bit devilishly at me.. hmmm... Since when has she started sitting beside me?.. And was I too obvious?..

Oh Sh*t!...

No... Maybe she's just playing with me... Act cool Jessica.. Just act cool..

"No.. I'm staring at my best friend who looks like she's about to pounce on yours.."

I whisper  blankly.. if that was even possible... She just chuckles a bit and somehow.. it made me smile too... The smell of cigarette smoke attached to her, doesn't seem to bother me that much.. I don't get it.. I usually hate it when people who've just smoked come near me... I can't take the smell... and I get irritated... but.. right now, I'm not.. She stares at me for a while with a confused look, and I find myself looking back at her with a raised eyebrow...

"You actually smiled there Winter princess.."

She says and I feel my face muscles tensing up... My straight face was back on.. What does she take me for? A robot? Of course, I smile... Its just that I smile only to those people I actually like...

Wait. What? No, no, no, no. Let me rephrase that... I'm human, so I smile.. that's it right? that's the correct response..

I turn my gaze away from her and back to both of you.. I lean my body on the wooden panel behind me.. I close my eyes as I see both of your faces getting closer to each other... Not to mention, I hate talking with this midget, now..

"Awww.. Looks like you're bored, Miss Perfect."

I hear the midget's voice again but I keep my eyes closed.. Miss Perfect? Where the hell did she get that?

"I AM bored.. there's nothing to do.."

Maybe I should just get some sleep.. Jeju island is still quite far from where we were, at least that's what I think...

"So rich girls like you sleep all day, while the unpreviledged people like us do all the work, huh?"

I open my eyes and glare at her... Its not MY fault, I was born rich.. this isn't even my boat to begin with...

"Shut up, midget."

"I don't take orders from your type, Rich Girl."

Did she just call me 'Rich girl'.. God.. I actually hate that term.. and the way she used it, for me was so offending... or maybe its because I'm already pissed at you and Tiff.. but somehow it ticked me off.

" you."

"Maybe later, Rich Girl, for now... Let's get this party started."

She smiled devilshly again, and she turned her head to where Krystal and Amber were standing..

"Amber!!"

She calls out and instantly Amber looks back... My sister seems irritated, looks like she didn't want her conversation with Amber to be interrupted.

"Yes, Taeng-unnie?"

"Did you bring the stuff?"

"Of course! I just made these, specially for you unnie.."

Amber walks up to us and Krystal follows her... All of a sudden, the three crazy girls who were dancing stopped and took a glance at each other before taking out some liquor from their bags, it looked like bottles of vodka, but I wasn't sure. They followed Amber to our position.. From the corner of my eye, I see you staring at the midget, stoping your 'friendly' conversation with my best friend... Whatever this Taeng girl asked Amber to bring must be pretty important for everyone to gather around us like this...

Taeng looks pleased and she looks at me, her sly grin doesn't seem to leave her face, and I find myself getting intrested in whatever she seems to offer. She looks over to Amber and Amber pulls out a rectangular case from her pocket and gives it over to the person beside me. She opens it and her grin widens as she pulls it closer to her nose, smelling it...

I can't believe this...

I mean... I've seen it on tv shows before but... I've never really thought I'd actually see it in real life...

I look over to Tiff and she seems as worried as I am... I mean... I never really thought these people would bring stuff like this... I could handle cigarettes and liquor but... 

Drugs?

, No way..

...

My Dad's gonna kill me for sure and my little sister is here.. Are they ing outta their minds?!

Besides, I have morals too, you know?

"Is that what I think it is?"

My baby sister asks and Amber just looks over to her and nods. The three girls beside them also seem pretty excited...

"Americans call it weed, Brits call it spliff.. I just call it a in' good time"

The midget takes a stick and lights it up before us... She smokes the rolled up burning grass taking in whatever smoke gets into her lungs, her head leans back and she gives the stick over to Nicole, this time this girl smokes it but she pulls Hyoyeon's chin and releases the smoke, the other girl just it in... They give the stick over to Sunny and she too smokes it... Sunny offers it to you and you just take it and like them.. You just do it, as if its so natural for you.. Is this your usual past time?... The two blonde chicks began opening the bottles of liquor and giving out shots to everyone... including my sister...  I see you offering the stick to Tiffany who just pulls back and shakes her head..

"Uh, No friggin' way. My dad would kill me, if I get into that stuff, Yul."

"Come on, Tiff. Don't be such a buzz kill."

"B-But, Yul.."

You lean closer to her and I feel my heart breaking into pieces...

Stop it...

You're hurting me...

I get furious and I feel my hands clenching on my dress...

... But still you cup her face smile charmingly at her...

Sh*t...

That's it...

I've had enough of both of you...

family values...

Morals..

it all..

I turn my gaze over to the grinning midget beside me and I lean my body close to her.. The smell of the herb encircling her clothes and her hair, combined with the smell of cigarette smoke, makes me feel nauseous, but I can tolerate it... As far as I know, she likes me too, right? She instantly smiles and I move my lips close to her ear, slightly touching it... Yes... Tiff has moves, but so do I..

"I want mine, now."

My fingers move from her collarbone towards her shoulder opposite me, slowly sliding down to her arm, finally to her hand that held the rectangular case. As my fingers reach inside the case, I pull away slightly and Taeng turns her head slightly to meet my eyes. I pull out a stick and bring it closer to my chin... I smile seductively at her and I see her eyeing my lips..

"Unnie!"

I hear my sister protest.. This is probably the worst she's seen me.. but right now.. I don't care... the feelings of being so deprived has seem to overcome me and if I were to look back on this moment, I would probably say, I wasn't thinking straight... And I know, I'll probably regret this but.. from the corner of my eye, I see you looking over to me... Notcing me.. Finally... So this is how I get your attention, huh?.. Fine...

"Krystal's not allowed to use this stuff. Understand me?"

I say sternly at Taeng. Her gaze hasn't left mine, and her smile hasn't faded.. I thought she'd be pissed getting orders from a rich girl like me.. but it doesn't appear to be the case. I feel her hand moving from the side of my waist towards my lower back, and with a slight pull, I find myself closer to her.. I think our faces are just about an inch away from each other and I feel her warm breath breezing out towards my lips...

"Amber.. Take her sister and make sure she doesn't smoke this stuff. If she does you're dead. Arrasso?"

She makes a threat to her dongsaeng, but she continues to stare at me...I see Amber grabbing my sister's wrist trying to pull her away..

"Don't touch me, stupid!"

I hear Krystal shout and instantly Amber backs away... This is so not a good decision on my part... What kind of unnie am I? Krystal gives me one last look before stomping her feet and leaving, Amber follows her.. Sigh... I'll deal with her later... for now.. I just want to get back at you and Tiff. 

I feel warm fingers tracing my jawline. I look back to see Taeng still staring at me... Her lustful eyes meeting mine, slowly shifting towards my lips and I feel my body warming up... Am I actually by this?... What the hell?... I haven't even smoked yet...

"Well, Miss Perfect... Let's see, if you can actually handle the fun."

She takes the stick from my fingers and lights it up for me, smoking it before giving it back and looking at me with a sort of challenging look. I take it from her and slowly place it on my lips.

"Jess!? Don't! Uncle Jung is sooo gonna be pissed when he finds out about this."

"He's only gonna find out if you tell on her."

Taeng answers back at Tiff.. And I'm practically surpised... Did she just... Defend me? She takes a shot of the liquor from Nicole and with one sip, downs the entire shot glass. She looks over to me again, her hand gesturing for a refill.

"Looks like you're all talk, Miss Perfect."

She challenges me and I feel my ego bursting in annoyance.. I roll my eyes and I finally try to smoke the roll of weed that I held, inhaling the smoke and trying my best not to get out.. but it did and I found myself coughing..

*Cough *Cough *Cough

I hear a couple of the girls laughing at me... and I slightly feel a bit lightheaded but I try to keep my balance.. Taeng offers me a shot glass full of liquor and to show her stubborn I am, I take it and like her, I take all its contents in gulp... Its definitely vodka.. I take the glass off of my lips and her warm fingers wipe some of the liquid that stayed on my bottom lip. She looks pretty satisfied.. but I'm not.. I really don't feel anything, isn't this supposed to make me happy or something.. Maybe I just need to do it again.. so I take another smoke and somehow.. I managed not to cough as much as I did the first time and again, Taeng gives me another shot of vodka.. I take it in one shot..

"I think I misjudged you, Miss Perfect. Looks like you ARE fun."

"Its Jessica, and I can be alot of things midget. You just have to know how to swim deeper to know me."

"Its Taeng... and I sure don't mind diving into you."

I see her smiling and I unconsciouly smile back... I hear the sound of the bass of the stereo and I suddenly feel the need to bob my head to the beat and somehow I turn my head slightly and I see the three dorks dancing to the same song and somehow I actually find their moves funny...

I giggle a bit...

Then the giggle turned into a chuckle...

The chuckle turned into a fit of laughter and I find myself holding my stomach that hurt a bit from laughing too much...

Hahahahaha.. 

I think I'm about to get abs from all this laughing....

hahahahahaha....

I see you still offering the stick to Tiffany, but she refuses..

Hahahahaha... Rejected Again!

Wahahahahaha..

Wahahahahahaha..

I feel a pair of arms embracing me and I look to my side and I see Taeng smirking at me... Her lips seem so tempting now... I really like the way she smiles at me... The way she looks at me... The way she turns me on...

...

...

...

"Taeng..."

"Heh...  What?"

"..."

"What do you want Jessica?"

"..."

"Tell me what you want.."

"..."

"..."

 

"Kiss Me.."


A/N: So Taengsic manages to get most of this chapter... kekekeke, oh wells... I know you guys want YulSic but... I'm trying to build up the conflict here, hope you guys don't mind. (-_-')

Anyways... Good luck to Jessica in the next chapter... oh wells... rich girls and play girls, what did you guys expect..kekeke

P.S. Do you guys think Jessica's oceacn will be dived into by the one and only ByunTaeng or will The Black Bean be there to Stop this madness kekekeke stay tuned

See you guys on the next chapter~~~~>