Hazelnut Macchiato...

Lingering Thoughts of You

A/N: I do hope this story isn't boring though kekekeke oh wells what am I saying, anyhow thanks for subrscribing and commenting!

(+_+) love yah guys!

Here's the update, enjoy (^0^)


The aroma of cooked coffee lingers in my nostrils as I make my way back towards our table... This cafe is really pleasant once you get to scan the place inside. The yellow orchids inside white vases that decorated the tables, truly has it charm especially since the sunlight touching the glass tables make the room so much brighter, not to mention the array of flowerbeds that encircled the patio outside.. Who ever designed this place must have a sweet side to them..

The chatter from people talking and taking a sip of coffee is quite interesting as well... Somehow, I think.. If I get a cup of coffee alone in this place.. I would feel less lonely... I take short strides as I allow myself to feel the atmoshphere, I look over to my right and the long haired blond girl at the cashier is taking an order from two girls hugging... no they're sidehugguging each other, the barista seems pretty preoccupied with something else as I see her back leaning on the counter... The jar of coffee beans covering her face.. her raven hair pulled in a loose ponytail.. The two girls giving out an order were tall and slender, one of them had straight brown hair while the other had long black hair held up in a tight ponytail.. Even from my position, one could easily tell, they're not just bestfriends.. The way they look at each other, especially the doe-eyed one.. when she stares back at the girl with the ponytail, you could tell.. its a stare of love and longing...

Sigh...

I wish someone could stare at me like that...

I wish you could stare at me like that...

I know its impossible though... since I haven't seen you since that day at the worn out basketball court... Maybe I should visit that place... just so I could see you... Question is... Will you be there?... Its been a month.. and these thoughts of you keep me preoccupied... I know its crazy... and you might not even think about me...

but just so you know...

I'm always thinking of you..

Sigh...

I continue to walk outside towards our table, only to find a chair brought up near mine, a guy with the same uniform as Nickhun sitting on it, his toned arms leaning on the table as he spoke with Nickhun and Tiffany.

Not Again...

How many times do I have to tell you, Tiff... I don't like blind dates..

I clear my throat and the three of them look over to me. The unknown guy pulls back and stands up.. he's quite tall and judging from the way his chest occupies most of his shirt, I could tell he spends about 2 hours at the gym, everyday... "I'm Taecyeon" I roll my eyes to show them my disappointment and move over towards my seat, adjacent to this stranger who instantly places his arm over my shoulder as he sat beside me... Smooth.. Must have dated a lot of girls already... But I'm not one of those girls.. I shrug my shoulder a bit to get his arm off, but instead he just pulls me closer and holds my shoulder tighter...

I sigh in defeat and stare at Tiffany with annoyance... She looks back at me with a slight smile on her face.. I'm getting more annoyed by it, to be honest.. so I fish out my phone from my pocket, sending her a message of my annoyance to her meddling..

To: Pink Monster

From: Ice Glare

How many times do I have to tell you not to set me up with your boy toy's friends? (-_-)

I press send and look over to Tiffany, the boys who were with us were talking about some guy stuff I don't even wanna understand. Her phone vibrates and she picks it up from the table.. She looks over to me and gives me a lifted eyebrow. My phone vibrates and I open her message.

To: Ice Glare

From: Pink Monster

Kekekeke.. Just give him a chance, J.. I've picked the hottest one out of Nicky's friends.. Can't you see the effort?Can't you see how much I love you kekekekeke mwah mwah mwah...

I fake a gag as I read the message and Tiffany giggled.. Seriously, once we're alone, you're dead Tiff. I smile a bit and again tap on my phone to reply..

To: Pink Monster

From: Ice Glare

Tch. Tch. Tch.. Well, he is pretty hot.. But you know that---

"So I'm pretty hot, huh?"I feel his hot breath near my ear as he whispered, I drop my phone on my lap and turn my head to him. I glare at him again, and he just smiled at me, somehow his face seems closer than before.. "I don't like people eavesdropping on me." I blankly state, my eyes piercing holes in his face. "Don't worry babe, I think you're pretty hot too." I was about to say a comeback when he suddenly presses his lips on mine.

What the hell? We just met and now you're kissing me? God, where does Tiff find these guys? I push at his chest slightly but he continues to press his lips harder.. I feel both of my hands pushing him, but to no avail.. I think I need to work out too.. The gym slacking has made me weaker... I roll my eyes and allow him to kiss me.. What do you suppose I do? Make a huge deal out of it.. Not like its the first time, someone I don't like kisses me anyway..

...

And.. Its not like you're here anyway..

... 

"Here's your strawberry milkshake, thai tea and your hazelnut macchiato."

That voice seems familiar.. It sounds so much like your voice.. you know that time when you asked me under the rain if I was okay? I liked your voice back then... so husky and rough.. yet so caring and warm..

It sounds so distinct... so familiar...

Wait..

No Way...

I manage to pull away from Taecyeon and turn my head towards the girl serving our drinks... 

Sh*t..

No... this can't be happening..

This isn't suppose to be how we meet again...

Goddammit..

Why do you have such wrong timing..

I was asking you to pop out earlier.. Not now.. Aish...

And now here you are, with your hair pulled back in a loose ponytail, a sweet smile on your face, your tanned hands gently placing the drinks from the black tray you held with your other hand, in front of each of us..

No...

Please tell me you didn't see that..

Please..

"If there's anything else I can help you with, just call me or my friend Sunny and we'll assist you the best way we can. I'm Yul by the way, enjoy your drinks."

Your smiles shifts from the couple in front towards Taecyeon then lastly to me.. I feel my heart breaking as a thin knife of guilt pierces through it... Its crazy... this crush is definitely growing... and here I am like a fool, wanting to apologize to you... even if.. you don't seem to care..

Don't you remember me?

I sit here glued on my chair, looking at your back as you slowly walk away..

Yul..

So that was your name.. how could I forget?

I did hear it.. from before...

Maybe I'm just overthinking the circumstances... but these coincidences are so hard to miss...

Please... Stop doing this to me..

...

...

Stop walking away.. please..

"Woah.. Didn't know our cafe was a magnet to pretty girls, like you."

A random girl's comment breaks my thoughts of you.. Me and the rest at my table look over to this small girl with short brown hair with blonde ends, who wore the same uniform as everyone working at the cafe. She had this smirk on her face and slight glint in her eyes. She leaned her elbow on top of Taecyeon's chair and gave a wink at Tiffany, who looked over to her surprised but smiled none the less. These two girls were definitely giving each other the look.. You know, THAT look, the look you give somebody when you're intrested in them.. frankly, I've never thought Tiff could swing that way... I guess.. even as her bestfriend.. I don't know her that much.. To be honest... I think I don't know that much about people around me.. I just don't like getting myself involved... 

"Stop eyeing my girl, midget."

Nickhun stands up and faces the short girl.. he towers over her, but she just smiles back at him. Wow.. she IS confident, I'll give her that, but confidence can only get you so much.. She's probably gonna get beat up.. Sigh.. oh wells.. so much for being cute.. heh.. great.. Am I really getting into girls now?

"Oooh.. Scary, kekeke. Whatever you say dude, besides I like the other one better."

She smiles over to me and I find myself being confused, first she's hitting on Tiff, now she's hitting on me? Seriously? Sigh.. This cafe is just plain weird.. Now this time, Taecyeon stands up and faces her.. Oh god.. Now look at what you've done? You have two well built guys threatening to kick you out of your misery.. Sigh... Can this day get any worse than it is?

"Stop hitting on my chick, brat!"

I hear Taecyeon say, and I get irritated. I'm not his chick... I'm nobody's chick.. I breathe in deeply.. I don't want to meddle in other people's fights but.. I really don't like this Taecyeon guy, and I seriously don't like being branded as property. So I stand up and Tiff looks over to me, probably surprised that I'm actually doing something about this mess.

"Stop it."

My words get their attention and I find the three of them looking confused at me.. The midget smiles dorkily at me, as if thinking she actually won, and the two guys probably think I'm siding with her. But.. No, I'm not.. I don't side with anybody... and I hate getting involved, but I want you to notice me... I see you looking over from one of the tables inside... Obviously, your looking at the three idiots fighting, but... Can you please notice me.. just once more..

"What the is wrong with you, Jess?"

Nickhun says irritated. I tilt my head and cross my arms over my chest while looking at them lazily. "I'm tired, can we go?" I tell him nonchalantly. Tiffany stands up and moves over to me, clinging her hand to my arm, "Let's go to the restroom first." she says, eyesmiling at everyone and somehow the tense environment eased up... I'm quite jealous actually.. I wanna be able to do that too.. I want to make everything seem better... but instead, I make everything worse.. that's just my curse I guess.. I dampen the mood or I tense it more.. Sigh..

Tiffany pulls me inside and I see you looking over at both of us... You're smiling... but I know its not for me... You're smiling at the girl who's pulling me.. You're smiling at my bestfriend...

Do you like her?

Are you intrested in her?

Aren't you intrested in me?

Tiffany stops infront of you, and I can see her smiling back... Don't Tiff... Please she's mine... Please not this one... Please.. Please stop looking at each other like that..

"Hi.. Umm.. Yul, right? Where's the restroom?"

Oh god Tiff, really? You really doing that eye-smile thing while asking a random question tactic, oh god.. I think I'm gonna get sick.. I roll my eyes unconsciously and I notice you glancing over to me, with a frown.. You turn to look over at Tiffany and that smile shows again...

"Its over there."

You point to the location of the restroom and I see you smiling at her again.. Stop it please.. I'm getting annoyed.. "If you guys are done flirting, can we go. We need to get back to class Tiff." You look over to me... your face obviously shows it.. you're annoyed.. I'm happy you are... I'm happy you're even looking over to me... but I can't show it... We've started out like this.. guess there's no turning back.

"Fine Miss Impatient. Let's go."

Tiffany pulls me again, not forgetting to give you her famous heart pounding eye-smile and you smile back... but as soon as you see me.. it disappears.. you just coldly turn away and leave.. grabbing that black tray and your back slowly getting smaller as you walk away from me... again...

...

I totally screwed this up...

Inside the small restroom, Tiffany let go of my wrist and moved over to the sink with the big mirrors. She opened her small pouch which she randomly held apparently, without me noticing with her free hand. She takes out her powder and lipstick and began fixing herself. She stares at me through the mirror as I crossed my arms and leaned my back on the door of a closed cubicle.

"So, what do you think?"

"What do you mean?"

Oh please.. tell me you didn't notice me looking at Yul.. please..

"Oh, come on Jess. Those waitresses were pretty hot."

"I didn't know you swing that way Tiff."

"Its just for fun, Jess. Besides, I have a boyfriend."

"Yeah, you DO have a boyfriend, and what makes you think, I swing that way too?"

"Yeah, but... That doesn't mean, I don't get to play around. Oh, come on, I saw you with that shorter girl, you guys were literally eye-ing."

Tiff... seriously.. you don't really know my taste, do you?

"No we were not. That was you, her and the other waitress. Besides, what are you implying?"

"Well, remember I told you about my cousin Sooyoung?"

"Yeah, that tall, slim, shikshin who's way too self-absorbed to notice anybody else."

"Yeah, that one. she's throwing a party at her dad's rest house in Jeju. She invited you and me."

"O-kay.. I still can't get the connection here?"

"Well, she said no boyfriends allowed so, I was thinking.."

"We can't Tiff.. We don't even know those girls."

She turns to face me and holds my shoulders.. She looks over to me with a serious face.. Guess she's quite serious about this.

"Where's your sense of adventure, Jess? Besides, even if something does happen, nobody would know and we can just leave them hanging like we always do with our past boyfriends."

"Yeah, and we can never show our face in this cafe ever again."

"Come on it'll be fun, I promise."

"What makes you think they'll agree?"

"Agree to what?"

The same small girl from before interrupts our conversation. She smiles as she walks confidently closer to us. "Agree to what? and Who's agreeing?" she smiles sheepishly and for some reason, it kinda creeps me out a bit. "Well, we were thinking." Tiffany moves closer to her and smiles seductively as she plays with a button on the small girl's shirt, "Since you and your friends are pretty hot, you could join us for a party at my cousin's house." I sigh in annoyance at the two girls flirting at my side, have they forgotten I was even here. "Well" the small girl answers, her hand managed to find its way on Tiff's b*tt, and my bestfriend who I thought was as straight as an arrow allowed her to do so, "Can't say no to pretty girls now, can I"

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Tiff, Babe! What's taking you guys so long?"

We all hear Nickhun's voice outside and the two girls in front me finally separate. I moved in between them and I take a pen from the pocket on her shirt. I take her hand and I write the following words before I take Tiffany's wrist, pulling her outside, to meet with the guys we left behind..

Seoul Marina Club

        Friday, 8 am

            Don't Be Late.


A/N: Kekekeke oh wells finally introduced some characters other than Jess and Yul kekekeke

See you on the next update~~~~>