Soo's Palace..

Lingering Thoughts of You

A/N: Kekekeke here I am again (+_+).. Kekekeke yes, my readers more on Kryber's past to be revealed on this chapter.. As for YulSic, well... The next chapter will be full of it kekeke.. Just need to get Yuri pissed.. but anyways

Here you go!


They say the hardest part of starting a relationship with someone is the actual confession. People always say that confessing to someone you like is comparable to finding a single match stick in a pile of hay with your eyes blindfolded..

You never really see what's infront of you so you don't really know if that match stick does exist or it doesn't, and there is always that possibility that it isn't even a match stick to begin with. Being blinded-sided to the possibilities is very scary... Maybe that's the reason why they say confessing needs actual courage...

But quite frankly, I think its the other way around... Its not confessing to someone that's hard.. I think receiving it is quite harder... Why? Cause when you confess to someone you like, you're only faced with two possible conclusions. It could be your happiest moment or it could be your worst.. Your love could be mutual or it could be one-sided.. But receiving a confession of love is more complicated for me. Its due to the fact that there are a lot of things that can happen if you choose between saying Yes and saying No, not to mention the fact that the possible consequences if you do choose between the two options is mainly based on your decision.. So if anything does happen, its because of you.. Everything is your responsibility.. The actions of the other person is solely based on your response and the actual road your relationship takes comes from how you decide it in the future..

Even if you don't choose between the two options and you stay in the middle, it always builds bridges for more problems.. Sigh.. Am I making sense.. Sigh.. Probably not...

...

...

...

Do you really like me?

If you do.. then that's great right?... I mean I like you too.. I've grown fond of thinking about you and the coincidental meetings were things that made my dull days exciting... And when you smile at me, I feel my heart raising and my stomach twisiting in a thousand knots... When you're with Tiff, I get jealous.. So it only boils down to me liking you too... But... Why am I hesitating?...

I made you notice me and now you do.. But why can't I shake this weird feeling I got after you confessed... The feeling after you left.. The feeling I get whenever I think about accepting you.. I don't want to feel this... Its hard to explain but I think it all boils down to me being scared of you and I don't understand it myself... I don't get it... Why am I scared? I've been through a couple relationships before but none of them ever made me feel this anxious, not like you do... Its strange for me, since this is the first time but... I do want you... and maybe I'm just overthinking things again...

Maybe because you're a girl.. That could be the only explanation, right? Maybe I'm just used to being confessed to by a guy.. I mean I do get love letters from girls as well, but none of them actually made the effort to come forward and confess to me.. Maybe that's it.. Heh.. I'm just a little traditional I guess...

Hmmm...

But why does it feel like, I'm trying to convince myself that the only reason I didn't accept your confession was because you're a girl... Why do I feel like there's something more.. Something deep down... rooted in my being that makes me want to get away from you... That makes me want to turn away from your loving gaze... your warm eyes and your enticing charm..

Maybe...

Hmm..

Maybe I'm just overthinking this..

"Unnie!"

I feel the bed stir a bit as I hear my Baby Sister's voice near me. I take my arm off of my eyes and I see her smiling sweetly, her blonde hair caressing her face as it falls perfectly above me. I raise my eybrow at her and her expression turned into a confused one.

"You have a LOT of explaining to do, Krys."

"Huh? What're you talking about? Aren't you the one who's supposed to be explaining to me why you're trying to look like a bad girl by smoking weed?"

"The midget challenged my ego."

"Heol! That's the only reason? Gah.. Daebak.."

I pull myself up and she moves slightly away from me, giving me space to sit back up.

"Yeah, it is. Now, why don't you tell me about you and the Llama."

Her eyes widen slightly but she actually attempted to play it cool as she shrugged her shoulders while avoiding my gaze by looking at her cellphone suddenly.. Trying to look busy.. kekeke.. this is so fun..

"I don't know what you're talkin' about unnie. I just met Amber."

"How'd you know I was talking about Amber? From what I recall, I only said Llama."

I smiled mischeiviously at her and I think I see her gulping once.. Wow, I've never seen her so nervous before in my entire life.. Kekeke.. So much for trying to cover it up Jung Soojung..

"W-well.. I thought you were talking about her, she DOES look like a Llama, you know."

"Oh, I DO.. Trust me."

She stops playing with her phone and she slowly turns her head in my direction.

"What do you mean unnie?"

I smiled and moved closer to her, placing my lips near her ear and whispering..

"Bet she doesn't do it like I do... I still remember how to turn you on Am..Ahhh.. Am"

I imitate the way she said it as well as her and I laugh as she pushes me away.

"Unnie!!!!"

"Kekekekeke"

"How'd you!?"

"Maybe you should lock the door next time baby sis"

She pulls the pillow beside her and tosses it over to me, I manage to shield myself using my arms. She pouts at me and glares at the same time.. Some people might be scared of it but it actually looks cute to me.

"O-kay? Did I miss something?"

We hear Tiffany's voice and we both turn our attention to her. She walks over to the bed as well and sits near us. Krystal glares at me and crosses her arms, pouting cutely again.

"Its nothing Tiff. Just some new revelations about Krystal's s*x life."

"Unnie!?"

"S*x life? Oh, now I'm interested. Spill it Baby Jung."

Tiffany smiles michievously too. Its actually fun teasing my sister..

"Look unnies, I met her a few months back and what happened in the cabin just a few moments ago was just.. You know.. Something to pass the time, we've been travelling for hours now and I was getting bored.."

"O.M.G. You did it just a while ago?! With who?!"

Tiffany screams giddily and I find myself laughing again.

"Amber."

My sister nonchalantly answers, and I stop laughing but I still smile at her widely. Tiffany had her eyes wide open and her expression was priceless.. Well I think I would've had the same expression if I didn't experience it, first hand.

"Wow, that's a surprise. I thought you only dated boys."

"Yeah, I do Tiff-unnie. Amber's just.. a good past time. I never dated her. We just met a couple of times.. You know.. So I could relieve some stress. I used to date her bestfriend.. Umm.. What was his name again... Hmm.. I can't remember but after he and I broke up, she told she liked me and well.. some things happened and I left her hanging after a few weeks. I'm surprised we met again on this trip, but I'm glad we did. She's really good at what she does in bed."

Wow... She can't even remember all the names of the guys she's dated.. makes me wonder how many guys she's left broken hearted over her.. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Me and Tiff are really not good examples to the young I guess..

"I know it must be fun baby sis, but she has a girlfriend now, right? Don't you think its a bit unfair to her if you keep this up?"

"Yes unnie.. I'm aware of that.. Me and Amber are never going beyond what we are now. Don't worry I won't get myself in trouble. I promise"

Krystal smiles sweetly and I smile back. Tiffany just nods and gives a satisfied look... Hmmm... Maybe now's a good time to ask her about You..

"Tiff."

"Yup?"

"You and Yuri.. Umm.. are you guys a thing?"

"Ahm.. Well about that.."

She was silent for a minute.. I think she's trying to ask what I think she wants to ask.. and Krystal just looked at us, confused...

"I don't like Taeng. If that's what you wanna ask."

I tell her blankly, since I now know about this little charade she was putting up with You. I didn't get to thank you for giving me the heads up about it though..

"Really?! But.. just a minute ago you guys were all over each other."

"Uh no. That was you and Yuri. Taeng just sat beside me.. and I was.. I don't know what I was doing. I was kinda high Tiff."

"Right.. What was I thinking.. I'm sorry I didn't tell you Jess. I just.. Sigh.. You know, I.. feel different with her. She just makes me feel good... no, even better... and after that night.. I can't seem to forget about her.."

"What night?! Seriously Tiff, what have you been hiding from me? Its been just four days, FOUR DAYS."

God.. I feel kinda betrayed now.. I think You know my bestfriend better than me.

"Well, you know the first time we met her at the cafe? Well before we left I slid Sunny my number and asked her to give it to Taetae.."

"Taetae? You have pet names now? Ughhh.."

"Jessi!... Sigh.. Whatever. Anyways, she called me and we met up at my new apartment at Apgujeong.. I was just going to ask her a couple of things but.. well ... One thing led to another and... After a while.. Well I think you already know."

I roll my eyes at her.. I can't believe it.. Am I the only one who's still a ? Am I the only one who's not getting any? God.. Maybe I AM traditional..

"O-kay? So why'd you have to bring Yuri in the picture?"

"Well.. After we did it... We cuddled a bit but she asked me about you.. and I.. sorta got jealous.. I mean, we just had s*x and she's asking me about my beautiful bestfriend... So I.. I asked her about Yuri and told her I liked Yuri better cause she looked more appealing.. Then she gave me Yuri's number and just left. So I called Yuri and asked her for advice about Taetae and she said she's not the type to get into serious relationships so.. Well.. I thought making her jealous would change her mind.. and well Yuri was okay with it so.."

I sighed and slumped my body on the mattress.. In just four days, I think I've missed a lifetime.. Sigh.. Was I too self absorbed to even notice these things? Have I been so out of the loop lately that I've forgotten to ask Tiffany about her own life? Sigh...  I closed my eyes and kept thinking.. trying to remember where I was at that time.. What had I been doing?...

"Why'd you ask anyway? About Yuri I mean? Do you like her?"

I opened my eyes and met Tiffany's stare..

"Yuri said she likes me.."

"Oh."

"Well do you like her too unnie?"

Krystal suddenly asked and again, I know the answer but I stayed quiet.. I don't know why but.. When it comes to telling other people about my feelings for you, I get tongue-tied and I just can't figure out the words to say..

"Well.. Do you, Jessi?"

"I.."

I do.. I really do.. I think I'm falling for her fast.. Tiff help me with her..

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

I mean I like her but I can't seem to say it.. I wish I was as brave as Tiff and as playful as my sister when it comes to dating but.. sadly, I guess I'm not..

"I just don't know, okay?"

...

...

Knock. Knock. Knock.

The door opened and Sunny came in. The three of us looked over at her and she just stood beside the door.

"Uh, we just arrived and some conceited, tall chick is telling us to get off her boat.. Oh and she's asking for you, Tiff."

"Oh, that's Soo.. My cousin."

Sunny stood there unamused, probably because Sooyoung must be nagging outside. Tiff grabbed me and my sister and I found myself staring at the star-filled blue sky and sandy beaches of Jeju, as Tiffany explained to her cousin about the people we were with and that they were our friends.. Right.. I guess we could call them that.. After a few bickering and some other conversations and phone calls to Soo's drivers. We finally managed to reach her house.

It was a typical white modern house with a flat roof and huge glass windows.. from the outside you could hear the loud music playing and the large amount of people inside grinding themselves on each other to the beat of each song. Strobe lights and multiple colored lighting moved to accompany the party atmosphere. A big fountain was in front of the two storey building and behind the house was an infinity pool overlooking the curved stretch of land and ocean touching each other as the waves crashed on the sand.. Typical.. Typical rich people house I guess.. It didn't look too beautiful to me but Your friends seem pretty excited especially Hyoyeon and Nicole who immediately ran towards the beach to meet the other strangers at the party who were skinny dipping. Yoona went over to the buffet table and I think Seohyun followed her..

"Welcome to Soo's palace motherf*ckers!"

Sooyoung shouts.. Soo's palace? More like Soo's hut.. Pff..

Oh well..

..

..

I'm not too fond of parties like this.. for the most part, I like to spend my time sleeping but Tiffany always drags me to these kinds of parties and well.. I was excited since You were coming so.. sigh.. well, I guess party it is then..

Liquor.. Music.. People.. 

The three things usually present in whatever party you go to.. The night seems endless for some but to me its just plain boring.. I've been sitting on this huge couch near the pool, drinking my fourth... maybe fifth.. sixth glass.. I can't remember.. of Macallan whisky and I'm getting a bit drunk.. Tiff and Krystal already left me and are probably with Taeng and Amber or maybe with other people, I don't know.. I didn't ask.. Sunny and Sooyoung are still fighting over at the Dj's booth ever since we got here and I could care less what they're fighting about... Several boys have been hitting on me but I just ignore them since my eyes are glued on someone else..

A tanned girl who's surrounded by a couple of other girls, God knows who... and I can't seem to think straight..

Its irritating..

Are you doing this on purpose?

I thought you said you liked me?

Was that a joke?

Tsk! they're not even pretty.. yet you keep flirting with them..

What happened to making me fall in love with you?

Players..

..

...

I hate players..

..

...

..

Guess, I hate my own kind...

"Hey there.. You wanna dance?"

I hear an unfamiliar manly voice near me and I turn to look over at him. He has this smile on his face and his slightly long black short hair looks neat in a pretty messed up way. He's quite handsome actually..

Perfect.. Just in time.. I needed a distraction anyway..

"Donghae.."

He offers his hand to me and I take another full glass of whisky, drinking it all up before grabbing his hand and leading him to the dance floor and just like it was on cue, the Dj played Naughty Girl by Beyonce... I've danced to this song before and I'm pretty sure I know how to make my partner sweat over me...

I turn around and take his two hands placing them on my hips as I slowly swayed my body, right and left closely to him, I think I can almost feel his manhood. Myhead is spinning but it seems the hype of the dance has me moving sensually.. He follows where I lead, and I've gotta say.. he isn't an awkward dancer.. His hands pull me closer and I feel them my abdomen, and slowly sliding towards my thighs, his warm skin touching mine. His face is on the crook of my neck, breathing dangerously close to me and I pull on his hair to get him closer feeling his breath on my cheek.... You think you can flirt around and I can't.. Well you're wrong.. Pff! I turn my head and our eyes meet. His smiles at me and I feel his manhood rising.. I feel satisfied, looks like I've won. I smile back and I turn around to face him. My body moves on its own, sensually to the beat and I feel his hands moving down to my b*tt..

Heh..

Oh boy..

Looks like you've been Jung-ed.


A/N: Tsk Tsk Tsk, kekekeke I so wanna be Jung-ed too honestly kekeke oh so Byun of me hahahaha (^0^)

Anyways YulSic to Finally immerge on the next chapter kekeke (+_+)

Stay tuned for that!!

See you~~~~>