007

My Husband Is An Actor

 It was past midnight but the young lady was trying herself to get free from the kid's tight hug.Giving up,she just watched the kid's peaceful face.She doesn 't know why the kid was already fond of her even they just met a few days ago."Maybe he really miss his mother.".With a warm smile,Seohyun kissed his forehead and drifted to sleep again.

 The sun was not yet up but she was already awake.Looking down,she found the kid's face - he still hugs her though.Caressing his hair,Seohyun thought about her future life.Will she be a good mother?Or she'll be stay single until the God wanted her soul back?.Before she could thought again,someone was already knocking at the early time."Come in."She tried to be quiet and fortunately the kid didn't wake."Miss Kwon?You're already awake?"He asked first and settled himself with a chair beside them.Seohyun can't help but to smile a little,"Yeah.This young man here is hugging me tighter that's why I woke up.I'm not really that used when someone is hugging me while sleeping."She shyly confessed,afraid that he'll be offended because his son just woke her."Oh.I'm sorry for my son Miss Kwon.It must be really uncomfortable."Shooking her head,Seohyun gave him a small smile."No.It's okay Mr.Nam.You're son is so cute though."She warmly gaze at the kid which made Luhan to stop and watched her as she hug him tightly.He felt her motherly aura,she really looked like a mother, he thought mindlessly.Realizing,Luhan closed his eyes and stood up."I guess I have to go now.My work is quiet tiring if I'll not come."Seohyun could understand his work since she have a few friends who are trapped in fame,they used to whine it to her."And Miss Kwon.Please tell me if you'll come home later,okay?."He left her hanging open so she can reply but he just left like that."Geez.Why does he can just let me finish."Seohyun doesn't know why but their quick conversation gave a small on her lips.

 

a/n

New update!!Sorry for the long wait and it's kinda short and quiet lame..Sorry.My daily scheds is quiet tiring but I'll try my best to update.