05

My Husband Is An Actor

   Seohyun raised her hand and slowly straighten her hair just then a knock interrupted her.Gazing away from her phone,Seohyun replied a short "Come in."Luhan went inside and walk to her table without glancing at the lady.He sighed,"How is he?"She asked.Closing his eyes,"He is okay for now.Maybe still scared of the reporters.But glad he is asleep now."He replied and was not knowing of what will he do next since his youngest son had been attacked by reporters.

 It was when the two was occupied with thinking and thinking minds,Luhan received a call from Lumin's school.She stated that his son was too afraid to go out of the room since the reporters would question him some things that the innocent kid doesn't even know.Luhan came immediately,but still to manage to hid Seohyun from them.It was totally a chaos,but he wonder who would do such a thing on that super late time?,..

  Seohyun walked inside a room quietly.She went to the side of his bed slowly.A smile formed her lips and she halted her steps before she sat down.Watching the kid's face made Seohyun to sigh.She doesn't know that the reporters are like that.Glad she's not possessive.Carresing his hair slowly and A thought made her shock,'He looked like him',Seohyun widen her eyes.Why is she thinking of him?And she is smiling?..

  Closing the door with her gentle hand,Seohyun could smell that someone's might cooking.Thinking who would be the cooker,she walked to the kitchen and found an woman in her late 30s - probably.Seohyun walked infront of the cooking woman and smiled widely."Annyeong-haseyo.Kwon Seohyun-imnida."She bowed.The woman smiled at her and bowed as well,"Hi Miss.You're polite.I like you."Seohyun giggled at her compliment that honestly warmed her heart."I'm Glena,but if you don't mind.You can call me Ahjumma or unnie.Depends on you."Seohyun nodded her head at the woman,she's sure that she had found a friend in a stranger's house."Uhmm..Unnie?.What are cooking?"....

  The two woman were laughing and totally loved their conversation.The dinner's foods were almost done,and Seohyun doesn't even know if she can be confident by to share a table with the Nam's - not that selfish like,maybe she was just scared and feared to be a bad impression.As the last plate was settled,she sighed in relief.Untying her apron,she could hear that Lumin was already awake.

  Washing her hand,Seohyun felt the pair of small arms hugged her left leg."Ahjumma.You're here."He gleam a smile when he saw her petite back.The kid totally gave Seohyun a warm hug.She squatted down to his level and softly pinch his cheeks."How's your sleep?Did you dream about Ahjumma?"The Kid frowned innocently.As a return,Seohyun chuckled at him and stood up."I think our Lumin's tummy is hungry now."The kid nodded happily and reached her hand."Then.Let's go.."The two was completely oblivious of the pair of eyes that are glued to them from the start.

 

 

a/n

Annyeong!!New update!!Actually,I almost finished this chappie but then I accidentally deleted it and I don't know if this new one satisfies you.I do hope.Anyway,thanks to you guys and sorry for not updating for so long..

Bye now..Chu~