02

My Husband Is An Actor

  A black van stopped infront of the big building named 'Red Secret'.The man in his casual clothes gaze up to the building."Miss Kim.Is this really a great company?"He asked the lady beside him,"Ofcourse.If not,then I'm willing to resign from you."Luhan nodded his head and went inside together with his manager.

  "Oh!Miss Kim Jilyeon,right?"A lady went to them."Nice meeting you.The ceo wants to meet you at his office,please proceed there."She bowed to them before she went back to her job."Lets go now Luhan."The two went upstairs to meet the ceo.

  Seohyun stalk the two as they disappeared from her view."It's all your fault Park Taewong.Now we lost them."She smack his head and continued on looking for then.But seem like the two was so unlucky,the guards saw them and kicked them out."Geez.Now what!"She hissed and glared at the lad."Sorry Noona.Maybe we can wait for them in here or--"Seohyun glared at him that made him stop."No.I'll just do this tomorrow.I won't waste my time for just sitting here,huh!"She walked away leaving him dumbfounded.

 It has been hours since she was walking around.And her foot brought her to the park.Seohyun wondered around,reminiscing her childhood memories.She widen her eyes when she saw the youngest of Mr.Nam's children."Why is he here?"She asked herself and went to the clueless kid."Yah!Lumin-ah.What are you doing here?Shouldn't you'd be home at this hour?"She sat down in the vacant seat infront of him."Who are you Ahjumma?"The innocent kid asked."Me?I'm Kwon Seohyun..Yah!I asked you first."The kid pout and hug his body."An Ahjushii told me that he'll buy me some ice cream."He answered and a man with his camera hanging on his neck walk in to them."Yah!Kwon Seohyun.What are you doing here?"He asked.Seohyun glared at him and scoffed,"Shouldn't I be the one asking that question?Huh!Mr.Lee  Minsul."She squint her eyes as he cleared his throat,"I saw Lumin walking around the park,I can't let the child alone okay."Seohyun grabbed his camera and saw the pictures of the innocent kid."Lier.Let's go Lumin-ah.This Ahjushii is bad okay?So stop talking to him."Seohyun carried the shivering kid in her arms and left the old man cursed."Aishh,Kwon Seohyun.Aish,really."

  Seohyun put the young Lumin down the swing and squat at his level."Lumin-ah.You should not talk to them,okay?Your father would be--wait!What time does they'll fetch you?"Lumin stared at her for a second and talk,"3:0pm."He answered.Seohyun stood up and a worried face was visible to her,"Lumin-ah.Your father will be worried."She muttered and think of plan to get him home."Ahjumma.I'm cold."Seohyun stopped herself and squat down to him.She sighed and slowly wrapped her arms around him."Ahjumma.It's too cold."Without hesitation,she took of her sweater and made him wore it."I think you're not cold right now.But we really have to take you home."She think again but the kid pat her."Ahjumma.I want a piggyback."Seohyun look at his cute face,"Fine.We should go near your school,maybe their looking for you."She squatted down and Lumin jump on her back."Ahjumma,I'm hungry."The kid pout that made her chuckled."Okay.I'll make you full your stomach first,let's go."