04

My Husband Is An Actor

 Seohyun smiled as the young nurse greeted her."Good morning too."She replied the nurse and proceed to the fifth floor of the hospital.Her father had an headache,late in the night but it was different from the other headaches.So she quickly called the ambulance and went him to the hospital.

  As she stepped in the fifth floor,she saw the ill patients- they are smiling together with their love ones,even though they're sick.Seohyun found it awesome,she hoped that all of them would be fine soon as she saw their smiles.With her smiling face,she greeted the people she know in the hospital.It has been a year since she would bring her father to the hospital for check-ups or when he'll have headaches and faint.She have friends because of it.Reaching the ward's door,that she slowly opened.Poking her head inside,she smiled at her father who was busy reading a book.

  "Appa."Seohyun called the old man,before she wnet closer to him."How are you?"She asked,"I'm okay now..all fine..I want to be discharge.Can I Seohyun?"He asked with a smile that Seohyun really love."Appa,you really want to get out of here?"She asked him that made him smile in joy,"Yes Seohyun.Please."She felt worried but didn't showed it since her father won't like it.She nodded back and went out to get the doctor.

  Seohyun settled herself in the big office,just for a great doctor."So..Dr.Oh..Can my father be discharge today?"She asked,but the worried expression she have made the doctor to heave a sigh."Seohyun dear..I think he should stay here for a week.We have to test him,I think his Alzheimer's disease is getting worse.I would like you let him stay or convince him."Seohyun's heart broke but she have to think positive."Ofcourse Dr.I will convince him."She left the office and directly to her father's ward,hoping that he'll agree.

  Luckily,Seohyun's father agreed.He was quiet bored at the house though,he said but deep inside he really want to be out.He don't want to disappoint his daughter more."Appa.I'll be out now,I have to go to the studio..Be careful okay?..Bye,I love you."She kissed her father's forehead before she went out.Just then her director called,"Seohyun.Come faster..Someone's searching for you."Seohyun frowned when he didn't even let her talk.And the more confusing one is someone was searching for her."That's odd."She muttered and felt so weird but she just shrugged the thought.

  As she went inside the building,a hand quickly grabbed her and dragged her.Seohyun struggled but the man was so strong.They made it to the parking lot,stopping by a black car.Seohyun widen her eyes in horror."Are you going to kidnap me?..no,please don't Mr.I have a father to be heal and I'm too young to die."She cried but the man turned his head and gave her a confused look."What are you saying Miss Kwon?"He asked.Seohyun smiled sheeply,well that was embarrassing."Uhmm..I was just joking Mr.Nam.You're so serious."She denied and laughed fakely.The man rolled his eyes and completely dragged her inside.

  "What??!"Soehyun can't believe what she just red.She calmed herself and read the article again,"Nam Luhan,a famous actor is dating the reporter Kwon Seohyun.They're found in the school of Mr.Luhan's third child's school.Blah..blah..blah.."A sigh escaped her lips,what will she do next,she thought.Glancing at the blank man,she frowned.How come he was just calm about the news?,her thoughts broke when he faced her."We gotta do something."Seohyun blinked her eyes,trying to digest his words..what will she do??

 

a/n

new update!!gosh,my eyes hurted from writing this..T_T..I should take a rest for my eyes..