01

My Husband Is An Actor

Ring..Ring..Ring

"Yah!Kwon Seohyun.How many times do I have to tell you to wake early.Aish..You really!"The half-asleep young lady flinch when the voice raises.She glance to her phone and read the one that has been annoying her early in the morning."Park Taewong.Huh.This bastard."She muttered and brought back the phone to her ear."Yah!You.Park Taewong.What's your problem eh?You just interrupt my sleep."She raised back."Seohyun.Don't you remember we have coverage today?Geez.Don't tell me you forgot again."Seohyun seem to not understand his words when a sudden memory came to wake her senses."Omo.Why didn't you tell me earlier.Aish.Bye now,I have to be ready."She hunged up and throw her phone away before rushing inside her bathroom.The lady seem to be that desperate to attend the event.

Her steps could be heard ringing throught the walls of the hal.She run faster and faster as the time was haunting her.The petite lady stopped at the big door and panted hard.Straightening herself ,Seohyun checked every corner if someone was there.With a big fighting word that came out to her,she twisted the knob and found the room was full of people like her,reporters.All are grasping their cameras and mics.Ready for a prey to be reported.Lucky for her she found her crew easily in the crowd."Oh.Seohyun-ah.Luckily you've made it."The one that called her in the morning smiled before tapping her shoulder.The lass glared and cleared ."My mic."Her hand grasp the mic firmly before telling herself a good luck.

 As the young and obviously high-fashioned man came inside the room.The clicks of the cameras filled the room in haste.Including the reporter Seohyun.He settled infront of the big crowd and flash a smile of greetings."Good morning everyone.I..Luhan Nam would like to tell you that I change my company..Means,I no longer access with the Mays..."He paused when he saw someone raised his hand bravely."Excuse me Mr.Nam.But why did you change your company?Or..They were kicking you out?"The man grasp his mic before flashing a wide grin and staring intensely.He cleared his voice before uttering,"Honestly,I wasn't really happy with my company before.And for your question,yes,I really participate in getting out of their grasp.And for the reason why..because it's personal.So..I believe that was enough as my answer for you."The reporter seem to be satisfied as he sat down and wrote everything he said.Lot of reporters questioned him and he answered them all calmly.Until a brave and skinny hand raised.She smiled to him before she asked."Mr.Nam...For your departure from the company was something..uhmm odd and private..Is Miss Kim your manager..Is she included to your reasons?"All the heads turned to the one particular young lady as she end her sentence.She frowned at them and look at them in What?-Is-It-Bad-To-Ask?-I'm-A-Reporter-Duhh face before they all brought their gaze back to the calm man infront."May I know your name?"He spoked before the silence,"Me?..Ahh-I'm Seohyun Kwon.Why did you ask--"Luhan raised his palm,"Miss Kwon.If I'll ask you that question,will you think that it make sense?"Seohyun felt her words drain,leaving her speechless."I know right Miss Kwon...Well,It's really a day for us.Let's meet again sometimes."He bowed down and turned his way to the door,leaving the crowd behind."See.Now he walked out.We really need that news Seohyun."Seohyun bitted her lower lip before sternly looking at her crew,"Don't worry.I'll try my best to make that man spit his secrets.Even I'll try to be a housemaid."She smiled proudly but her crew can only facepalmed their selves.