_11

My Husband Is An Actor

 

 A petite young man went inside the big and abandoned building.He's dressed with a black hoodie,a skinny jeans and a cap.The half of his face was covered with a black mask while his forehead was covered with his hair that has been push by the cap.His hands stayed inside his pockets as he walks through the dark and dirty hallway.Turning to right direction,he heard music and followed it with no hesitation.

 His hand twisted the knob and just he thought to see—his friends,all panting with beads of sweat on their faces.The lad who's much closer to him walked to his direction with a light smirk.He patted his arm and dragged the young lad inside.

 "Why are you late?..Sehun?"He asked and sat on the swept floor.

 "Well..I had somethings to finish so I forgot to watch the time."Sehun took off his cap and so does his mask.His handsome face was visible to every young man inside the room.But instead feeling scared of being their when he's a son of a famous actor,Sehun even gave them a smug smile before playing the music he heard outside.

 "Let your asses off the floor,we'll practice now."The rest groan as they just took 5 minutes short break and now,the brat wanted them to tire their selves again.But what can they do,he's their friend though and they can only gave him a nod from their heads.

 
 Seohyun pout her lips as she sat nervously at the back seat.Luhan called her an hour ago that she have to go to him and bring his black suit for a pictorial.She doesn't understand but she feels nervous to go to Luhan's working place with the name as his girlfriend.She feels pressured.

 The van halted as they arrived already in front of a big house.Seohyun went out and tried her best to stop her nervousness.She even made herself more presentable than before.She wore a blue skinny jeans,a pink shirt with great details and a pair of pink heels.She even wore a light make-up and did her hair into curls before making it a ponytail.She does like the way she look but during her work before,she can't even comb her hair finely since she have to be early for her hectic work.


 Seohyun gaze up at the beautiful design of the big house.It does look so pretty and much more bigger than the Nam's.The furnitures give it more an expensive aura.While the white marble floor shines as you look at it.It gives her awe and she didn't even realize that someone was behind her.Being clumsy as she is,she accidentally stepped on someone's foot.

 "Oh gosh!I'm really sorry..I'm so sorry."She turned around and bowed down.She was to ashamed to even look at the person."It's okay."

 Her back straighten automatically before hearing his voice.Thank the heaven since it was just him,she thought and gave a sigh of relief.She smiled at Luhan before handing him the suit but the man only gave him a nod before turning around.

 Seohyun watch his back went farther with a pout.She didn't expect it to be like this.She didn't even expect herself who gave her all for a presentable look but got only a nod.Maybe she's really just in a lower rank to even enjoy the house.Seohyun wanted to tour inside the house for more knowledge of great houses but seems like her "boyfriend",isn't even allowing her to come with him.

 "Hey."Her thoughts broke as he said gently.She was surprise to still see him around since he just left already."Yeah?"

 "Do you have a spare time?"He asked."Yes..?..Why?"

 Signaling her to walk closer,Luhan placed the suit on the table as she follows his order.Her face gotten brighter,he honestly thought,and she even got herself look great with those clothes.

 "Can you accompany me here.."Her eyes blinked as she heard him.It's rare for her to hear any request from him,most are commands and all that should be obeyed.

 "O-okay.."


 
 Seohyun followed Luhan until they got on the swimming pool area.The designs look like there's a wedding to be held.Her eyes wondered everywhere and it was like a fantasy place for a wedding.She thought when will she ever experience such a great time.


 "Uhmm..Miss Kwon..C-can you please come with me?"A petite lady with her red glasses called her attention from the house.She looks nervous and mostly shy,Seohyun could only chuckle and smile warmly at her.The lady gave her a small smile as well and started walking away from the pool area.As the two walk out,a very fancy young lady came in and she was wearing a revealing white gown.Seohyun could only compare herself to the pretty lady—so different.

 
 Click!Click!Click!As the camera screamed while the two posed for a better image.Luhan moved his position on straight back while the lady rested her head on his chest.He could feel how uncomfortable it is but the lady seems to like it.She even smiled sweetly as she could smell his scent.

 His gaze met someone and found her calm eyes.She looked good today,he thought and surprisingly,he wasn't feeling uncomfortable once he met her gaze.She smiled a little as her hand move to pick her phone and left him with her back facing his way.Luhan shrugged his shoulders before getting back to his business,but he still want her to see him do his work though,like she's his real girlfriend or maybe just a friend.


 "Here."Seohyun handed him a large cup of coffee before looking at her phone.Luhan would glance at her as she checks her phone frequently which made him curious about it.

 "Who's your business?"He asked and putted the cup on the table before taking off his coat and got the another clothes for the next picture.

 "Uhmm..Just checking if someone's going to send something."She lied,he know.But what can he ask more though,he don't have a right to know her every activities.He just gave her a shrug and went to then comfort room to change.

 Honestly,Seohyun's waiting for two text messages.First,about her father's condition if anything is new while the other one is about the kids,if ever they needed something.

The door opened without even knocking it.Seohyun turned her head to it's direction and found out that it was the lady Luhan's been working with.She held her head up high as her high heels click the marble floor.She scanned the room and only saw Seohyun who's a question to her.

 "Who are you?"She asked while pointing her finger on her way which is kinda rude."And why are you here?"

 "Oh!I'm Seohyun Kwon..Nice meeting you Miss-?"

 The lady scoffed and whipped her hair on her back."Huh!You don't know me?"Pointing at herself.

 Seohyun gave her a would-I-ask-you-if-I-know-you face."No.I guess."

 "This girl..I'm Jang Imsul.The famous actor of this year..You should list it in your phone so you won't be embarrass in talking to a celebrity."She proudly talk before walking even closer the chair.She smirked at Seohyun who doesn't even care who she is.The two got their attentions to the creaked comfort room door.

 Luhan who's already changed into a new pair of clothes,gave them a confused look.

 "What are you doing here?"He asked and seems like annoyed as well.He moved closer to Seohyun but Imsul walked to him like she was walking in a fashion show.

 "Hey.How about after this pictorial,we can grab some coffee?"Her flirty voice made Seohyun scoffed.So that's what she wants,she thought.She smirked secretly before standing up."I'll be outside."

 Luhan watched her back between the door and the wall.He wanted to know why she walked out,maybe because she's annoyed or let them get any privacy.

 "Miss Imsul,you should go to your own room.I have something to talk with my girlfriend."He talked firmly and went out to find his "girlfriend".

 

A/n
A not so good and new update..