009

My Husband Is An Actor


 "Seohyun!"The said maiden turned her head to the source and gulped as the lad hugged her tightly.

 "Yah!Park Taewong.Stop it!"She refused to hug the lad but he's grip was stronger than hers.

 "Is that true?Are you really dating?"At last,he released the obviously annoyed lady and his question annoyed her more.

 Seohyun puffed her cheeks and tired to arrange herself from his sudden hug."Yah!Noona.Call me noona,okay?And can you just shut up your mouth and don't remind me of that again."

 Taewong pout his lips and flickered the forehead of the older one.First of all,he don't want to call her Noona since he's taller and he liked calling her by her own name.Second,he wanted to know what's the truth.In media industry,you can't tell if it's true without proof.

 "Whatever,Noona.Just..If you two are really dating,don't be shy to say to me if he hurts you,okay?"He's sentence caught her off guard while she's hissing and caressing her aching forehead.It was her first time hearing the younger lad's serious sentence.She wanted to laugh as she saw his cute pouting lips while talking like a man.

 'He's still a kid indeed'


 Luhan pinched the bridge of his nose when he can't take their questions anymore.He exhale and prevent hisself to not shout at them to stop.

 "Appa.Is that even right?That you and that Ahjumma are dating?"She whined when her father didn't replied at every question they asked.

 "Appa."Calling her father again,Irene stomped her feet before crossing her arms - totally annoyed by her father's action.

 "If you won't answer,then I have to go."Said the eldest and was about to open the door when his father's voice ringed inside the room.

 "Yes.I'm dating her so you have to be more respectful to her.She'll live here tomorrow."The two have their eyes opened wide.They can't believe that their father was dating somebody beside their mother.The two were most affected since they grew with their mother until that accident happened.For Sehun who was loyal to her mother grunt and slammed the door hardly.He don't want to have a second mother that probably be two-faced and just want their father's money.He can't let it happen.


 "What?I'm living together with you?"She yelled and looked at the man in disbelief when he was just reading calmly like it's no big deal.

 "But why do I have to live with you?"

 "Us.Not just me."He corrected and stared at her who was just in her pajamas since he came early in the morning with a news that completely drained her blood.She don't want to live with strangers.

 "But.."

 "If you don't want,I can tell Lumin that you refuse and don't want to live with him.That kid surely anticipate of having you with him."He smirked when he saw her worried face.It was his last bullet and luckily,she bought it.

 "Okay fine.I hate you."

  Grumbling,Seohyun reached for her luggage and hope that those two kids who hate her would not torture her,so does the heartless man beside her smirking like it's no big deal.If only she can tangle him,she'd probably did that the first time he talked to her.

 Seohyun gulped before setting her feet inside the so-called mansion of the Nam's which is actually true.It was indeed true.It was like a dream house.A three-floored house with a large front yard with a mini garden on it.She wanted to see the backyard but the man didn't let her flee.

 "Can I really live here?"She mumbled carelessly and unfortunately the man beside heard her too well.

 "Of course without Lumin's cry for me last night,you wouldn't can even sleep here for a week."Mocking him,Seohyun stuck her tongue out at him and rolled her eyes.

 "Grumpy old man."She wanted to more but his glare was scary enough to shut .

 "Ms.Kang.Put this in my room."

 The maid bowed down at him and grabbed her luggage - leaving the two.Seohyun stared at him after the maid faded above the stairs.

 "Are you for real?In your room?"Whispering was probably the safest way,she thought and gazed at him with her slightly opened mouth.

 "What?Do you really expect to have a room when they thought us dating?"

 "Yah!Where are you going?"Seohyun was really fuming at him with his rude behavior - no wonder those kids doesn't like her too,it runs with the blood.

 "I have a photo shoot later.Don't even think of touching anything and don't dare to invite those reporter friends of your's.I have to go.And don't forget to fetch Lumin on school,he'll be out two in the afternoon."

  Leaving her behind,Luhan checked his phone and a lot of missed calls popped out.He knew he's in trouble,especially with his new company which he just started a week of working with.

 Seohyun flopped herself on the couch.Even thought they aren't dating,he's already so demanding.What would it be if he married someone?His wife would probably die early.


 Lumin bit his lip when he accidentally tripped and cause a scratch and bruise on his knee.He wanted to cry since the pain was covering his whole knee.His eyes turned blurry.Just then,he realized that he's being held up and someone was carrying him.He's tears flowed down.He felt bad for himself,he was injured and now someone might kidnapping him.

 "Lumin-ah."A familiar sweet voice was all he heard when he was settled to sit.

 He opened his eyes closely and tried to adjust the blurriness.He saw her in front of him - sitting on her bend legs.Her eyes were worried.Lumin could really thought that she was his mother.He wanted to have a mother so bad.A mother who would fetch and ride him to school.He wants a mother who would hug him when he's sleeping and tell a story or sing a song.He wants a mother.

 "Ahjumma."The kid hugged her neck tightly with his small arms.At first,Seohyun was startled at his tight embrace but when the kid sobbed,her hand automatically reached for his back - patting it slowly.

 "It's okay.Ahjumma is here.You want me to clean that?"The kid nodded his head and didn't let go of the hug.Without a choice,Seohyun wrapped her arms around the kid and carried him to the car.

 "Ahjumma.I don't want that."Seohyun chuckled at his cuteness.The kid was really a cry baby.It's almost an hour since he cried,lucky for her that she can comfort him easily.

 "Don't worry.Ahjumma will blow it for you if it's hurt,okay?"After dabbing the alcohol,Seohyun quickly blow it softly when the kid turned to clutch her shirt tightly.It must been hurt a lot.

 "Done."Lumin hugged her again after she covered it with a plaster.He was thankful that she was there or else he'll come home with dirty wounds and his father would nag about him being a clumsy kid.

 "Ahjumma."He called the woman who had been carrying him for a walk.His arms are still around her  slim neck.They decided for a little walk since it's still early and seems like the kid likes the idea.

 "Hmm?"

 "Can you just be Umma?"He was still innocent and still wish for a mother.

 "Lumin-ah.Even when I can't be your Umma,I'm still your Ahjumma,right?"Seohyun doesn't know why but she wasn't feeling right when he wanted to call her Umma.It's not that she don't like title but because she thinks she don't deserve it.She can't just replace someone who is so special,especially to Mr.Nam and maybe the two kids.

 After strolling to the park,Seohyun decided to take the sleeping kid home.She carried him from the car all the way to the house.Seems like the rest of the family have arrived already and the shoes are on the right rank.

 "Ahjumma."Seohyun chuckled softly when the kid in her arms called her even he was asleep.She made her way to the living room and her guess was right,they're already home.

 The two kids locked their eyes at her and thinking that maybe their father will get angry for coming home late than the schedule.

 "Seohyun.I did told you that he'll be out in two of the afternoon.What's time it is now?3:30.You're late".Seohyun glared at the man in front of her.It made the kids widen their eyes.It's the first time they saw someone glare at their father like that since their mother died.

 "I just took a small walk in the park.Lumin wished for it.I'll bring him upstairs."

 All the people in the living room followed her movements.When she tightly hugged the small body of the sleeping kid and when she slowly climbed upstairs,it seems to be odd when someone was doing that.And Luhan can clearly see it.His eyebrows turned to a little frown when he can feel the warmth she's giving to the kid.Luhan completely know that Lumin is hard to approach but just a little time,Seohyun was already close to him.It was amusing for him.

 'She's really different.'

 Slowly and quietly,Luhan opened the door and a tray of foods was on his grasp.He went in and laid the tray on the simple nightstand on the left.His eyes traveled to the two who are peacefully sleeping.He sat beside her which is the left side and stared at them.

 They looked like a mother and a son concept.Her long arms are securely around the kid and the small arms of the kid's were wrapping her slim waist.They really looked like a family when Luhan sat beside.A father,a mother and a child.Family.A word that Lumin didn't experienced.

 Luhan reached for her face.She was so peaceful that he wanted to brush the hair that covered her face.He doesn't even know that his leaning forward to her and slowly closing their gap.His eyes found her close ones,flowed down to her nose and down to her small lips.Her lips was slightly open.Honestly,it was his first time seeing her face in close.He admit that she's beautiful but sometimes annoying.

 "Appa."Turning his head,Luhan gave him a warm smile and kissed his forehead.

 "Sleep now Lumin-ah.I'll wake Ahjumma,okay?"Luhan's eyes widen when the kid shook his head and hug her waist even more tighter.He really like her.

 "I don't want Ahjumma to leave."

 
 "O-okay.I'm going now,goodnight."Without a choice,he left the two.

 'This is going to be hard.'

 


 A/n
New update!!I'm sick again.HuhuhuT_T