_12

My Husband Is An Actor

 

 Seohyun flinched as she felt something's putted on her shoulders.She almost turned her head but stopped when she saw him standing beside her.He hid his hands inside his pockets as he looks so attractive with the new pair of suit he's wearing.The normal blank-face still plastered on him as he stares ahead.

 "You should go inside,it's quite cold here."He's soft voice kinda warmed her ears as she hugged the jacket closer.She could smell the manly cologne he used.

 "I'm fine here..."Her short reply and she gazes at the beautiful view in front.She was too mesmerized of the beautiful and clean garden to notice his presence so close beside.He stared at her as she would smile a little together with the wind blowing her face.The fact that she's too occupied made him sigh in relief since she wouldn't be knowing that he has been staring for too long now.

 
 "Luhan-shii,please wear,it's a new theme."With a nod,Luhan reached for the suit and it's seems different from what's he's wearing.He gave Seohyun a tap on the shoulder before proceeding to his room and hopes that no one's there to annoy him again.

 

 
  "Ahjumma!!"The lady widen her eyes as she heard the cute voice behind.She turned around and almost stumble backwards when Lumin hugged her leg tightly.Seohyun's eyes raised up to the two teenagers with their bored expression.

 "What are you doing here?Is there some problem,Sehun?"

 "Lumin's so irritating and keeps speaking about you to we decided to just give him what he wants."The curt answer was the last thing Seohyun wants so hear that day.She's still annoyed by that arrogant Imsul so she's really trying her best to no bomber her anger to the kids.

 Seohyun squatted down as Lumin's reach and patted his head with a smile."How's my Lumin doing at school?"

 "Ahjumma,my teacher said that we have family day next week and all of part of the family should be present."

 Family?Will Luhan come?He have more photo-shoots probably next week and some new meetings for his new contract.Seohyun's worried of what will that effect to the kid or maybe the kids.They're probably feeling lonely every family time.She could only sigh about the thought of that.

 "Yah!"Seohyun thoughts broke down when she heard someone yelling.She turned her head and saw Imsul glaring at Lumin who was about to cry.Frowning a little,Seohyun walked to them.

 "What is wrong,Ms.Jang."Luckily she still remembers her name.Seohyun squatted beside Lumin."What's wrong?"

 "This ahjumma is scary..She said that she's not an ahjumma and said that she'll be my Appa's girlfriend."

 "Huh!"Imsul scoffed and crossed her arms."Of course that's true,just wait..I'll be your mommy soon so you better respect me and this ahjumma beside you will be out of sight any-"

 But before Imsul can say something anymore,the little kid had already pushed her to the pool.The splashing was bad and it's look like Imsul isn't ready to swim and the dress isn't helping either.She tried her head to be up but her heels are slipping when it touches the marble floor.

 "Help!Somebody!"She screamed and closed her eyes."..Please!"

 For Seohyun who witnessed everything,She widen her eyes and quickly took off her heels and the jacket before jumping on the pool.She swam quickly to Imsul with much success.Thanks to her knowledge of swimming when she had her camp last year.

 She held Imsul's arm and swim to nearby edge of the pool.She helped Imsul to climbed up but her head quickly pained.After helping her,Seohyun held her head and closed her eyes.The pain was miserable and she didn't know if she have more energy to go up.She could feel her view going blur.

 The two teenagers saw everything and didn't expect the things would happened.The lady was scolding their brother so they walked to their brother but stopped when Seohyun walked in.They watched the whole since and was shocked that Seohyun helped Imsul even though she said bad things to her.Sehun frowned as he moved his gaze to Seohyun was like touching her head.

 "Ahhh!"Irene screamed as she saw Seohyun lost her conscious and slowly she went down the pool."O-oppa,please call Appa."

 With a nod,Sehun hurriedly run to his father.He shoved the make-up artists and grabbed his fathers's wrist."Sehun,what are you doing?"

 "Please,just come..It's an emergency."


 The two arrived and saw Irene comforting the crying Lumin.While for Luhan,he frowned of course but seeing the laying lady beside the pool made him widen his eyes."What happened to Miss Jang?"

 "Appa,ahjumma..please save her."

 Luhan turned his head towards the pool and widen his eyes even more.He quickly took off his coat and jump in.The pool it not that deep but there are part which are deep and Seohyun's in that part.He swim to her and saw her eyes closed.Grabbing her waist he swim back to top.

 "Ahjumma.."The kid whispered while his sister was rubbing his arms.The people were there now and they're really shocked at seeing the scene.Luhan didn't care about them now,even the crying and now awake Imsul.

 "Miss Kwon,wake up."He patted her cheek lightly.Her face gone even paler and she's not breathing.Without a choice,Luhan opened up her two buttons and place the heel of his palm on her chest.

 After doing the CPR,Luhan didn't still see any changes.He bit his lip and carried her in a bridal style.He was wet,yes,but he don't care.He's only worried for Seohyun now.He was about to walk but Imsul tugged his shirt.

 "Will she be okay?"She asked.Luhan glared at her,"Stop acting like you're worried about her...And if any bad happens to her,I'm not going to forgive you."


 The Nam's stayed inside the room and waits patiently for her to wake.They still worried about her,no matter though that she's still new to them.Lumin had explain everything already and Luhan can just only formed his lips into a thin line.Seohyun should have just called him or anyone,this shouldn't be happening.

 "Appa,we're going home now."Sehun said as he piggybacked Lumin while Irene's looking sleepy beside him as she took Sehun's hand.With a nod,Luhan let his kids rest and decided to stay for Seohyun.
 
 "Is she going to be fine,Doc.?"He asked and took a glance on Seohyun.

 "Of course,Mr.Nam.She'll be fine,it's just that she keeps having headache I assume..Yes?"

 Headaches?He's really not quite sure."I think so,Doc."

 "Well,this are the medicine she should be having so the headaches will decrease and if not,please come back her if something's wrong with her."After reaching for the paper,Luhan bowed to the doctor and went beside Seohyun.He didn't really know more about her..

 "It's time to know you more,Seohyun."

 


A/n
New update!!I'm not quite sure about this..But hope you liked it.