_13

My Husband Is An Actor

 

 With fast pace, Luhan held the box in his grasp securely as if he's depending his life on it. His face shows a calm yet a little stoic expression as he passes the hallway. The other patients would glance at him and some would awe as they saw the great actor walking in from of them.

 His steps stopped as he came in front a white door just at end of the hall. He raised his hand and slowly touched knob and twisted it eventually. His head popped out behind the wall. He scanned the quiet room and heave a short sigh as he spotted the sleeping lady on the white mattress. He's worried about her since it's been 13 hours since the last time he saw her awake.

 Luhan walked inside the let the box landed on the table softly. He took the chair and sat beside the bed. His doe eyes moved to stare anther face. She looks so peaceful but a little pale. He never thought that her hair suited her well.

 "You should wake up now, Seohyun." He held her hand softly and felt how cold it was. "Lumin missis you."

 
The beeps of the machine echoes through the walls of the room. No one dared to talk as they waited for the lady to wake. They couldn't even believe that they hated her first but now, they felt a little empty inside the house without her. The lunches she would make are the best things Lumin could wish for right now, he wanted her to wake up already.

 "Ahjumma, wake up already." He called softly while his eyes reared a little.

 Just like a miracle, seems like Seohyun headed the little Lumin as opens her eyes slowly. The Nam's showed how worked they were and called the doctor as soon as possible.

 "How is she, doc?"

 "She's doing fine now, Mr.Nam. She just need a little rest and everything will get to normal. These are her medicines whenever she feels headache again." The doctor said with a smile and handed Luhan the brown paper bag. He walked away after the good news.

 "Yay! Ahjumma's back!" Lumin quickly dashed to hug Seohyun after clarifying from his father that she's fine now. The kid seems really happy.

 "Really? My Lumin missed me?" Even she's feeling little tired, Soehyun still tried to sound cheerful to not disappoint the kid. Her eyes scanned the other family members and smiled warmly as the two remaining kids looked away.

 "Come here." She speaks softly and opened her arms widely. The two seemed not to register it but walked in front of her anyway. "Come on. Ahjumma misses you too."

 Without a choice, the two leaned a little. Their faces gave a surprised expression as Seohyun embraced them tightly. They wouldn't admit it but they'd actually miss her, especially when she annoys them.

 "Ahjumma, do you know that that lady keeps coming here?"

 Seohyun raised her eyebrow at what Lumin asked. 

 Lady?
 
 "She keeps insisting to come inside the room but Appa prevented her."

 The more Lumin speaks, the more she gets confused. Her gaze turned to Luhan who was busy reading the script for his new project. It's when after the day of the accident when the director of the project let Luhan get it. He was hesitating at first but seems like the project is a really big one. It even gets shown in other countries if ever the project gets a million views. But the project is still a mystery since Luhan never know if it's a series drama or a movie.

 "Really?"

 "Yeah." It's surprising when Irene talked, she has been quiet since Seohyun hugged the three. "..And she's really annoying."

 
 
 The three kids went home after Lumin knocked off, maybe he's tired of talking almost the whole day. He was so eager to let Seohyun know about a special occasion in his school. He's excited to have his Ahjumma with him for that day.

 "So, how's your feeling right now?" He took the silence and sat beside her.

 "Okay, I guess. The medicines helped me with the headache this afternoon."

 "The doctor said you can check out tomorrow." Seohyun gave him a nod and was about to sleep but she realized that she have to ask him something.

 "By the way, who was the lady Lumin mentioned earlier?"

 "It's Ms.Jang, she keeps insisting in visiting you." Her eyes showed confusion since she thinks it's not bad to visit her. Ms.Jang may have a bad impression but Seohyun believes that she have a good side as well.

 "You should sleep now. It's getting pretty late, you'll get migraine again if you won't."

 Luhan took the blanket from her hands which made her surprise.she just watched him as he covered her body with the blanket. Her eyes moved to watch him lie on the sofa and he looks so uncomfortable. Guilty overcomes her since it's partially her fault why he's takin care of him. Biting her lower lip, Seohyun cleared her voice.

 "You know you can sleep with me if you want." Looking away,Seohyun clutched the hem of the blanket.
 
 "No it's okay. It's just one night though."
 
 "Come on. I can't sleep if I know you're sleeping uncomfortably on that couch." Luhan looked at her and just sigh before taking the pillow with him to her.

 The hospital bed creaks a little as he took the space. They do may look a real couple but hell, they look so uncomfortable. Seohyun turned her back at him and shut her eyes tightly. Damn.

 It's almost midnight and the whole hospital is so quiet. While the patients sleep silently, Luhan is doing the opposite thing. Easy, he can't sleep. It's not that he's feeling awkward sleeping with her, he just can't really sleep. He took the folder on the small cabinet and just memorized the lines he have to say. The lines are a little emotional and powerful for the character he's about to give life to. He silently read them and he seems so occupied with the whole thing until someone hugged his waist.

 Luhan blinked his eyes as the lady beside him hugged him like he's a pillow. The way she breath is so peaceful to watch that he forgetting his script. His left hand touched her soft hair and gently brushed his fingers through her hair. She got a soft and silky hair, making him want to touch them more.

 The lady hugged the warm thing beside her tighter as she went to dream land but the man felt the opposite way. He smiled softly as she would snore sometimes and hugged him tighter. The stress he's feeling is slowly fading just by looking how peaceful she sleeps. Her skin is soft and white while her eye lashes are long and curled.

 "I wonder where's the rest of your family, Ms.Kwon." He spoke before he found himself drowning to dreamland.

 
 The sun rays slightly hit her back which kids made her awake. Seohyun opened her eyes and blinked them many times. She slept well since she got something to hug beside and it's pretty warm.

 "Already awake?" A voice asked her out of the sudden while she continued to clear her vision.
 
 With a sudden realization, Seohyun blinked and raised her gaze to the sitting man beside her. She found we arms circling his waist as he keeps reading the white folder and seems to not bet bother by her hugging him. She quickly say up and let go of him.

 "I'm sorry, Mr.Nam."

 "It's okay, at least you slept well." He answered without looking at him. Seohyun could see the eyes bags underneath his precious eyes. She blames herself for it, she should have not hugged him but how would she know.

 "Prepare yourself, we're checking out after breakfast."

 With a quick nod, Seohyun dashed inside the bathroom and held her chest. Even though it's weird but her heart is beating faster than before. She looked at herself on the mirror and found her cheeks turned pink, she just hope Luhan didn't notice them.

 With her plain white sweater and a pair of skinny jeans, Seohyun went out of the bathroom. Her eyes twinkled just after she saw the young lad sitting on the neared bed. He sat there quietly while his eyes scan the whole room.

 "Oh! Noona, are you okay?" The lad walked in front of her and held her shoulders.

 "Of course, I'm your Noona, right?" Seohyun teased but the lad seems serious today. The wide smile he always give her is not showing. 
  
 "I'm really fine, Taehyung." 

 Kim Taehyung, the only cousin she could call as a family. He's a very great lad and a younger brother for her. He always takes good care of her since the day when her father got his illness.

 "Well, I was just worried. Glad that you're okay now." He heave a sigh and walked back to his position while Seohyun walked behind.

 "How was Appa? Did he know that I got hospitalize?"

 "Nope. If ever he'll know, he's probably here now." Taehyung patted the space beside him and gestured her to sit.
 
 She walks towards him and hugged him tighter.
 
 "I wish Appa's doing fine."

 "Of course, he is doing fine. I visited him yesterday and he asked me about you." His hand caressed her hair softly while she sobs in his arms. He may be younger than her but he would freely feel as her matured brother.

 The two broke their hug after hearing someone cleared his voice. They both gaze up and saw Luhan walking towards them. He gives a calm aura.

 "You're ready?" He asked and took his bag from the table without breaking the gaze at the two.

 "Yeah." She turned her head towards the young lad and patted his shoulder. "Tell Appa that I'll visit him soon."

 "No problem."


 The two went inside the car and they honestly hated the quiet atmosphere. The street is quiet crowded which may get them in traffic.

 "Did you call Taehyung?" She asked first while putting her phone back inside her mini-purse.

 "I didn't. I was even surprised that you two hugged each other this morning."

 "Pardon?"

 "Nothing. I guess he got the news by Sehun. Bet he's even one year younger than him, right?" These time, the car stopped as the red light lighted above.

 "I guess so... It's just that I can't let them see I'm a weak person." Her voice was soft that Luhan almost didn't hear her words completely.

 "He's your cousin, right?"

 She nodded her head slowly as Luhan met her gaze. The fact that he's still an actor and handsome as well makes her surprised whenever she wakes up. She couldn't believe that they'll get into showbiz relationship which is not really true.
Actually, she thought he's a cocky and arrogant jerk that is so proud of him being popular but he's actually a nice person. He may be a little cold sometimes but the way he takes care of his family is different from the other actors she had encountered.

 "Like my face that much?" Okay, maybe he's actually arrogant and cocky a little.

 "Psshh..." She mumbled and didn't actually realize that a small smile plastered on her lips.

 

 

A/n
Yay!!!I'm back!!!Finally, my iPhone is already fixed. I can update now..yeah, partey!!!