06

My Husband Is An Actor

 Her face turned to frown.The lady before her eyes was happily chatting with her brother.And seeing the new lady seems odd to her.Her gaze broke when her father's voice came out."Irene-ah.You're early today.How's it?"The young girl smiled and bowed to her father in respect."It was okay Appa.I got the highest score in our class again."Luhan smiled faintly at her and nodded his head before walking out.Irend pout,she knew he'll just not even say congratulations or some gratitude - he's indeed a cold man.

 The two was so emerged in their cute conversation and not even noticing the pairs of eyes that watched them from the start."Appa.Who is she?"Luhan raised his eyes towards the boy's face.He completely raise his voice to make the lady stopped."Uhm.She's reporter Kwon,she once saved Lumin from some obssesed reporter."He replied cooly - as if he know her.For Soehyun who stopped feeding Lumin gave the eldest son a warm smile but he just gave her his cold eyes."I'm Seohyun Kwon by the way."She tried to make it the tension much cooler but the kid smirked."I bet you already know our names,right?"Luhan cleared his throat when his son replied rudely.He glared at him and gestured to speak formally towards the guest.

 The five of them settled in the living room after the dinner."Kids.Why don't introduce yourself to Ms.Kwon."Irene rolled her eyes secretly,she doesn't even like to see her smiling with her younger brother."Annyeong-haseyo.Irene Nam imnida."She faked a smile and bowed in respect - afraid that her father would scold her."Sehun Nam imnida"The young man bowed as well but he didn't showed a single smile but replace it with cold eyes.Seohyun would feel the hatred the kids gave her,is she that hateful? - she thought.Joining the awkward atmosphere made her shiver.She blink when the two stood up."Appa.We're going upstairs.Goodnight."Seohyun frowned her eyes at how respectful they are to their father - it left her suspicious.She think that maybe he was strict to them,"Lumin.You should sleep too.You have class tomorrow."Lumin pouted at his father - shaking his head left and right."I want Ahjumma to be with me Appa."Seohyun widen her eyes,well it is already dark and she was not yet home.With hesitation,Luhan nodded and didn't gave Seohyun a short glance."Ahjumma,let's go."Seohyun followed the excited kid,she was worried for being late but she can't stand the kid's pouting face.

 

-a/n

Sorry for not updating and this is quiet lame though.I used Irene unnie's name and Sehun oppa's name since I don't know what to put.:)