Who's he ?

1 minute to death

Sungyeol pov 

I went back down to earth , going to sooyoung house , standing outside looking in the windows .

Seeing her frown her eyebrown during sleep i mumured under my breath "She even can't have a good sleep"

Suddenly .. I fell on my knees , i started holding my head my head started to hurt like hell , my eyes started to turn red , my veins started to show . I stood up , *i'm being controlled !* i walk towards sooyoung door , and broke open  , i walk into her bedroom , I stood beside her , my red eyes widened , tiliting my head to right looking at her . 

Slowly i walked towards her i raised my hands a little and rest it on her head softly , i closed my eyes *NO ! Please don't kill her 'he'!* I fought against my will my eyes turned red and black , red and black , when my eyes turned black i immediately called sooyoung to wake up "SOOYOUNG WAKE UP ! " 

Sooyoung fluttered her eyes open , seeing me infront of her , "SOOYOUNG RUN QUICK" i shouted .

She looked at me with doubt , but when she saw my eyes turned red again , her eyes widened , she stood up "GHOST ! " she shouted and ran out of the house .

When sooyoung isn't near me anymore , my eyes turned back to black but the vision infront of me started getting blurry and my head started spinning and i eventually fainted on the floor .

 

Sooyoung pov

"What just happened ?! OH NO ! GRANDPA IS IN THE HOUSE ! " i ran back home with all my might , when i reached, i peeked in the windows seeing if the 'ghost' had gone .. But he was on the floor ?! I slowly walked in my room , squat on the floor, i shook the guy a little seeing him not waking up ... 

"DID HE DIED ?!" i unwillingly pulled my index and middle finger to see if he's still breathing .. 

But then he suddenly ............. my eyes widened i was taken aback ... 

 

I'm sorry if it's a little short for this chapter ! I'm short of ideas ! Please do comment to give me some ideas !