Another side of myungsoo.

1 minute to death

Sooyoung's pov

 He gave me a smirk.... "BOOOMM!" my eyes widened in fear . The stormy fist hit the door hut. I gave him a glare. He then took steps closer to me. "Scared?" he asked. I ignored him when he trace my jawline and pinched my chin and pulled my head to his direction. "You look like her...So alike..." his sadness in his eyes...

I look at him with a pity look, He gave me a smirk , "Are you pitying me now?" 

I nodded my head."Who told you to pity me.Do you know me?" he stood up and turned his back. 

"Your eyes told me." i bravely said.

"My eyes?*heh*WHAT DO YOU KNOW!" he shouted with tears swelling up in his eyes.

"I WANT REVENGE! I WILL HELP HER TO GET BACK WHAT SHE DESERVES! AN EYE FOR AN EYE!HE'LL REGRET FOR KILLING HER!" he punched his fist onto the wall. His bleeding fist was dripping bit by bit on the floor as he opened the hut's door and dragged his feets away lifelessly.

---------------------------

Sungyeol pov

"Puff..Puff.." *i'm sure they came here..* they must be somewhere near here..

"Sooyoung hairclip!" i ran to picked it up.

You took a look , "It's sooyoung's! They must be somewhere near..." 

*Damn...There's three path here..Which should i take...*

"Ok sungyeol calm down..Belive in yourself..Choose the right path and save sooyoung..The sky is getting darker..I must find sooyoung fast!" i then choose the middle path. 

I kept walking and walking there's no sign of anything.As i was about to turn back and choose the other path."A hut down there!" you shouted.

You ran with all might towards the hut. "Sooyoung ! Sooyoung! Sooyoung!" you shouted.As you kicked the door opened your eyes widended.

--------------------------

Sooyoung's pov

After waiting for almost 3 hours. Your eyes was about to shut when someone called for your name , "Sooyoung!Sooyoung!" 

*must be sungyeol!!* 

"HERE! HERE!" you shouted back

The door was kicked open , your eyes widened..