Leaving is a good idea too.

1 minute to death

As i turned my head towards the window , i saw sooyoung being abducted by one of the leader of the devils trying to kill her.'NOOOOO!!' I YELLED ,  I immediately broke out of the windows to save sooyoung , as i was about to run to grab sooyoung those small devils chased out and grabbed me as the leader of the devil was pulling out his knife pointing at her neck sooyoung was trembling in fear , i was struggling to break free but those devils were never ending chasing towards me and pinning me on the ground , i then remembered something sungyu used to tell me *if those devils or 'he' was to come near you ... CHANT! they are afraid of chanting!* As the leader of devils pulled his knife back to stab sooyoung i chanted "Rin, Pyo, To, Sha, Kai, Jin, Retsu, zai, zen" repeating the chant again and again repeatedly and one by one the devil started vanishing , seeing it work i chanted louder and louder untill all of them disappeared. I then pulled sooyoung back to the house .. 

She sat on the edge of the bed panting and in state of horror , i shook her a little , "If you're scared now i think you can't handle what is going to happen in the futute.." i said trying to warn her. "But... It's natural to be scared right ?! I'm a human ! You're not ! Of course you are not scared !" she then started to soften her voice , i was a little sad by what sooyoung said but i can't deny the fact that i'm not a human ... I then tilted my head looking on the floor , "Ah..sorry sungyeol i got little agitated .. " she said poking her index finger on my shoulder , "It's alright , it's the truth that i'm not a human anymore .. But you know i'm scared too .. 'HE' is not just a normal devil .. He's the king of the devil .. the most powerful one .." i answered while leaning back on the chair crossing my arms together . "Then.. no one can defeat 'he' ?" she asked I sighed and replied in a husky voice "Apparently from what i heard from the others and some rumors they said that up till now no one had defeated 'he' before...." "What !? So we have to live like this forever ?!" she stood up and hit the table. "Unless you want to hide somewhere no one can find us ..But if we do that you might not be able to see your grandpa anymore..But in this state if you're with grandpa .. I can guarentee that 'he' would lose his patience on you and take revenge on your grandpa instead .. " i said shaking my head.. *there's no way we can run away from 'he' once myungsoo comes back again...* 

Sooyoung pov

"What !! I won't let grandpa get hurt ! I'll leave a goodbye note to grandpa...Let's go right now..Any ideas where to go ?" i sighed tears are swelling up *i'dont want to leave grandpa ... But... If i stay here.. Grandpa would get hurt* *Patpat* *Someone's patting on my head?* i looked up and saw sungyeol patting my head and said "You don't have to be strong infront of me...If you want to cry , just cry out i can lend you my shoulders to cry on.... You know we don't have to leave if you don't want you know ..."  *It's the second time i've ever felt warmth in my heart..I didn't know that after my parents pass away i would ever feel like this again* I laid on sungyeol shoulders and cried my heart out .. He just sat beside me letting me wet his shoulders with my tears.... I finally made my decision , i took a piece of paper and wrote: 

"Dear grandpa ,

if you see this letter means i'm not here anymore , i'll be going to US to futher my studies with better qualifications and become a better person .. You see grandpa .. The fact that mom and dad had pass away is because *drips..Tears are flowing out contiously.. my hands started shaking .. but i have to tell grandpa the truth before i leave .. I took a deep breath and continued...* it's beacause .... When dad was driving ... I started being playful and covered my hands onto dad   eyes ... And the only thing i can remember is dad was bleeding profusely..Mom was on top of me bloody ... I'm sorry grandpa .. I'll be leaving now.. Please take care of yourself .. And here's my handphone number 010-xxxx-1233 call me if you're free and willing to forgive me....

your's faithfully  ,

Sooyoung."

I took a bag and squeeze my daily neccessities into it and put the letter onto the dining table and left the house sliently with sungyeol....

Sungyeol then brought me onto an island and went to stay in a cave, it seems that no one had went in for many years.. I then asked him curiously "Why are we staying in a cave ?" He then said "So no one would guess that we're here?!" crossing his arms. "Oh ya .. You're so clever haha ! Then what about food ?!" i tilted my head asking him. "Oh ..... Dang... Did you bring any?!" he said hitting his own head.."I brought a few packet of instant noodles.."  i took the noodles out showing him."Scarce of food .... How are we going to survive without food ?" he said leaning on the walls of the cave. "I've got an idea......" *smirk*