Who are you..

1 minute to death

I'm so sorry for updating for quite long ! So ta-da an update ! Sorry for the wait !

"Argh , i sat up *clutch my head with my hands* where am i ?" I slowly opened my eyes . "AH SOOYOUNG YOU AWAKE ?" someone said .. I opened my eyes wider "The guy!" i said pointed my index finger at him .. "I'm sungyeol .. " he said pulling his hands out wating a hand shake from me .. i slapped his hands away and said in a demanding tone "Who are you ?! Why did you .. Yesterday?! " 

"Don't panic .. I won't harm you .." he said sadly looking down slightly,"I'm not surprise if you're afraid of me .. If everyone knows they will react the same .. I'm used to it .. " 

"T.h..en. h.o.w... .did yo..u. be..c.ame ..... " she said stuttering 

"How? Long story .. When i was four when i was still a human,my parents used to abused me i used to run away from home , but to no avail i was being caught by my dad again this time he would use to hit me harder and harder , mom was a alcoholic so whatever dad did to me she would just close one eye .. Then one day , midnight when my parents was asleep i took the chance and ran out of house .. And there i got hit by a van , i was send to the hospital when i was in coma i saw someone .. "Do you want to revenge your parents for letting you have a pathetic childhood , do you want to be free from the cage ? " someone said .. I nodded .. "Are you willing to bear whatever consequenses ? " I nodded once again.. There i woke up in hospital the nurse told me that i was in coma for 10 years , i found out that i have powers that human doesn't have that means what happened that day was real.." 

"So .. You are not a human right... Then why did you protect me then , and why are you here .. " she said 

"Yes i'm not a human .. Actually it's your time i am suppose to bring you down but ... some things aren't meant to happen actually happened you see.. "

"Then..." she said 

"That's all 'he' would come back anytime cause he didn't get to kill us but myungsoo ..." 

Myungsoo pov

"I'm sorry 'he'... I didn't get to kill him cause those extra two guys came .. " i said kneeling down infront of 'he' 

"HOW DARE YOU...I SAID I'LL LEAVE IT TO YOU BUT YOU RUIN IT ! " he said exasperated pulling out his fist .. 

"NO ! 'HE' ONE LAST CHANCE PLEASE ! " i said begging him desperately . 

"Alright one chance , just once.. BUT YOU STILL HAVE THIS PUNISHMENT!" he took his fist and thrown a full blown stormy fist . i was lying on the floor when min came running to me ...

 

was this chp kinda short ?