1 minute to death

Description

*Fyi = 'HE' is the devil .

 

Kim SooYoung - [OC] / [YOU] / [ME]

An ordinary girl , poor , your parents died in an accident when you are at the age of 5 , you were also in the car together with your parents .

When the car crashed , your mom and dad held you in their arms tightly causing you just to have only scratches as injuries . 

Since then your grandpa took care of you .. 

You love your grandpa alot .. But the fact that you're really guilty to him because .. you're the one who knew why your parents died. 

Since the accident happened you are really self-centred , solitude , isolated not wanting to get close to anyone in order not to get hurt and remember the painful past , to hide your true self .. 

 

Lee seungyeol 

He belonged to the place down there , deep down the world. 

'He' send me here to carry out a mission that is to kill the girl , Sooyoung . 

The girl when he saw a year ago when 'he' send me up here . When i saw her she seems so dark inside her , she seems so sad i can sense it through her . Using weasel words to avoid or hide her true opinion .. From that day onwards .. he kept thinking about her day and night but when 'he' send me to kill her ..he pondered a long time before he made a decision .

So.. should he listen to 'he' or to rebel ? But if they both would be in deep trouble .. 'He' would defintely not forgive them so easily .. What 'HE' hated most was betrayal . 

 

Kim Myungsoo a.k.a 'L'

He belong to 'he' his personal assistant ,  he is a fire ability man , he looks ordinary on the outside . But when you angered him .. You know what will happen .. He's a orphan , he was saved by 'He' from that day .. He's was loyal to 'he' .. He treated 'he' as god , therefore whatever 'he' wanted him to do , he would do . 

Actually he was not happy there , but he couldn't leave 'he' because he own him a life . 

But when he also saw sooyoung .. 

Foreword

*RUN RUN* 'HE IS COMING ! 

*RUN* Then at this moment sooyoung fell . 

Sungyeol looked back 'he' is coming nearer .. There's no way to run now .. 

Sungyeol went back grabbed sooyoung hand and ran faster and faster .. 

They saw a door in front of them , just when he opened he saw "__?__"  

Sungyeol panicked he looked back but then 'he' is just infront .. 

He grabbed sooyoung's hand tighter and tighter .. Walking front and back when 'he' is getting closer and __?__ is getting nearer .