The beginning

1 minute to death

Sooyoung pov

Running through meadow with grass swaying , wind blowing through my face and my hair and long streak of clouds passed across a dome of frozen blue .. Lying on the grass looking at the sky with him , birds chirping happily .. I finally got what i wanted ..

It started a year ago .. 

I was just a painful 16 year old girl , no one understands me .. They don't even give a damn about me .. Teachers tend to forget my existence or maybe everybody .. It's just that i didn't have the courage to talk to someone . Since my parents pass away i didn't talk to anyone except for my grandpa .. At first grandpa had a hard time making me talk , preparing my favorite dishes , bringing to fun places to make me smile for once .. I love my grandpa alot .. But the fact is that i killed my own parents with my own hands .. But they still wanted to live .. I rather they just let me died with them , then whenever i close my eyes i see the scenerio .... And waking up to see that my parents ain't here anyone , what hurt most was that grandpa treats me like his gold... Which made me even more guilty than ever .. Then finally he's the one who understands me more than anyone .. 

He is sungyeol .. 

Sungyeol pov 

It begins when 'he' send me down to earth , to kill sooyoung .. At first i didn't know who she was .. So i obeyed 'he' words and came down to earth .. 

But when i saw her , sooyoung , with her cigerette's sitting on the edge of the building , inhaled her smoke deeply and let it out . The time i saw her , she looks so dark inside her .. So lonely .. So painful .. I was beginning to get curious about her , "I can't kill her yet " i said with a smirk on my face . 

So later the night , i followed her .. She went to a pub called "Electrofied" I took a glanced outside and went in with her .. She sat on the chair near the counter and called a 'bloody mary' drink . I signaled the waiter that i'll pay for her . The waiter then told her , she looked at me with her eyes widened and bowed at me , she took out her cigerette light it up and took a few puff . I was looking at her till she left the pub . 

She was a little drunk but the time .. She went to the back alley of the pub and vomitted . I follwed her without uttering a word. Then a few guys came out , scanning at her saying " Woh , she looks pretty want to ... ? " The buddy immediately cut his sentence and said "Of course ... " They walked towards her and said " Hey babe want to play with us ? "

Sooyoung at the time was drunk , she slapped the guy and said " I'm .... N.. o .. t ... a .. eas..y ... gir..l , G..o aw..a.y "  and walked away . The guy was raging with anger when she slapped him , he pulled sooyoung's hand and said " Wanna run ? Not so easy..  hey buddy's go " 

They started stripping sooyoung's shirt and skirt , i ran up to them and grabbed the guy's hand , my eye's turned red i was on fire . The guy's saw my eye's turning red and shouted " GHOST ! GHOST ! RUN ! RUN ! " I pulled sooyoung up i took a pail of water at the side and splashed on sooyoung face and shouted " WAKE UP CAN YOU ?! YOU ALMOST GOT ! "

She gave me a smirk and said " ? Haha i'm used to it .. " 

I shouted at her "What?! YOU'RE USED TO IT ? " and grabbed her hand tight 

"YA ! LET GO IT'S PAIN ! " She shouted 

I looked at her and murmured to myself "I'm suppose to kill her .. Why am i protecting her ? Wake up sungyeol . " I slowly placed my hands on top of sooyoung's head .. When i blink my eyes hard , she will be dead .. Should i ? Or not ?

I slowly put my hands down and left .. I went back to 'he' i told him "i can't kill her , forgive me  .. " 

"You can't kill her ? HAHA ! " His eyes started turning red .. he started clenching his fist .. "THEN YOU SHALL BE KILLED ! " he said

"NO HE GIVE ME ONE MORE CHANCE .. " my eyes widened .. 

"Ok .. I'll give you a chance NOW GO DOWN AND KILL HER " 'he' eyes started turning back to his normal eye colour ..