Black what?

1 minute to death

Sooyoung's Pov

The door was kicked opened,my eyes widened to see..mysungsoo infront of me panting.

"My--ungs-oo?" i raised my browns.

"Q--uick..." he said panting,i look at him with a confused face.

He speedily ran towards me and untied me and grabbed my hand and ran along.The wind swiftly blew on our face i then turned to look at him in disbelief.*The myungsoo that actually wanted to kill me actually saved me...*Myungsoo grabbed my hands tighter and tighter when running.

We then stopped by at a cave... Myungsoo and i was panting hardly.I then glanced deeper into the cave,the dripping of water drops was heard giving it an eerie feel.

"Sooyoung right.." he called,i immediately turned around to look at him. I nodded my head and looked at him puzzled.

"You must be curious why i came to saved you right.." he laid back on the cave's wall tilting his head up stretching his hands out while the water drops dripped on his hands. I nodded in slience looking at him closely, *his porcelin white skin..His pinkish lips..His pure black hair.. There a slient sadness inside him.. He looks ... Lonely...* 

"Why i saved you...Hmm..Well you remind me of her.." he closed his palm and straighten up his back and look at me.

"Her..?" i look at him attentively.

He then gave me a smirk.. And said "I shall leave now.. He would come soon."  he walked away only seeing the back of him. Until he dissapear in the air.. 

"He?.. What who is the he?Argh..Can't he tell me everything in full.." i rolled my eyes. Until a cold breeze blew towards me. And footsteps were heard.Then shadow started forming, it looks so familiar, his footsteps were continued. I squinted my eyes as hard as possible and saw....Him.. Sungyeol.

"Sungyeol!" i shouted! 

*Puff puff* "Fin..ally... Fo..und.. Yo..u... *puff puff* he said panting.

"Hey you know w can't stay here forever right..." you turned all your attention at him.

"Yea....But what do we do? I am running out of ideas already.." he shrugged his shoulders. I let out a sigh and squatted down. 

"You know myungsoo... Save me just now.... " i soflty said out..

"WHAT? MYUNGSOO ?! ARE YOU KIDDING" his eyes widened as he shouted. ."Yea..." i said nodding my head. " But.. I don't think he's a bad person.." i said.

"I'm sure he's just trying to get near you and then just kill you." sungyeol rolled his eyes.

"If he's trying to kill me , he wouldn't even have to save me just  now!" i burst into anger.

"YA..JUST THINK LIKE THIS AND JUST GET KILLED THERE'S NO POINT SAVING YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE." sungyeol furiously stomped out of the cave.

"He'll never understand.." i whispered under my breath.

Then a cold wind blew through me ."Hmm.. it's cold in here.." i rubbed my palm against my arms. Until a voice was heard..."Hah..I can kill two birds in one stone now.This is just marvellous!" I then looked around closely.. "Damn.." i whispered. As i pretended nothing had happened and stood up, as i was trying  to silently walk away.But the moment i backfaced the voice came out talking again,"Trying to run?Not so easy now." 

Tons and tons of shadow began ti form everywhere beside and infront , there's was no way to run......Then the wind in the cave started blowing really hard.

"NO DON'T GET NEAR ME !!" i shouted bursting into tears. "GO AWAY!!!" Untill..."AHHHHHHH!" a blackhole was formed,the wind is getting stronger. I was almost into it until i grabbed on on to the wall.The wind was still blowing harder and harder my one  hand were let loose and .........."NOOOOO!" I shouted.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating ! haha i was enjoying my holidays staying at home watching dramas~And now school have reopen i'm dread.

Haha anyway i'm using my new lappy to update weee ~ love the keyboard tho (: haha have a nice dayyy~~~<3