Kidnapped?

1 minute to death

"I've got an idea......" *smirk* "Let's get a branch and sharpen it and then go catch some fish ? Or kill some birds?" "Ok alright let's go catch some fish!" I went to look for branches and saw sungyeol already preparing to get some fish *sharp branches sharp branches* as i was trying to gather sharp branches i heard a voice shouting "Sooyoung ahh ~~ I caught 2 fishes already!" i saw sungyeol shouting and waving at me. I then smiled at him and answered "Ok ! Then i'll get some more branches and stones to make a fire!" As i happily went skipping finding stones i saw .... i dropped all the things i collected and ran shouting "SUNGYEOL AHHHHH!!!!!!!" Sungyeol immediately turned his head towards my direction let the fishes down and ran towards my direction he stopped infront of me turned around his eyes turned red the wild pig started backing out and ran but sungyeol chased the pig and actually caught it for dinner ..... "Ahh i'm so full!" i saidstretching my body , "Oh let's go back to the cave for now ! I'm so tired i need some sleep soon!" sungyeol groaned , We then went back to the cave , it was freezing cold at night , but i brought some blanket and stuffs together with me... I pulled the blanket out and sungyeol lied on it immediately without hesitation..

"YAA this is for me !" i shouted at sungyeol pointing my fingers on the blanket , "Oh really? Then come and share or i'll freeze to death too." sungyeol eyeing on me trying to signal me to sleep right next to him. "Aish!" i said in displeasure and gave him a light kick on his back. 

Myungsoo pov 

"Thanks for taking care of me this few days min.." i bowed,"Ah..It's alright.." min said giving me a smile."Then i'll leave first" i said bowing to her once again. I then slowly and hesitating and walked to 'he' room, the moment i stepped in i walked to the middle of the hallway and kneeled with one leg , 'he' i'm sorry for not completing the mission you gave me , now i've recovered i can continued the mission without failing !" i said while kneeling infront of the hallway. Then a voice answered "You better remembered what you said , complete the mission and come back here again! If not , don't ever come back again! I don't need a useless bum like you anymore!" then the lights flickered a little. I then looked around *seems like 'he' went away already.* i slowly stood up and went out of his room. *Mission starts now*

I went to look for sungyu a physic and checked with a crystal ball , "looks like they are on an island...The ubin island i think...." sungyu said trying to feel the crystal ball to locate the place."Ok thanks bro." i immeditely went to the island and saw .... *heh* "sungyeol,sooyoung today is your death anniversary." i walked up to them by small paces went i was about to kill sooyoung , sungyeol opened his eyes and guarded sooyoung from the front ..

Sungyeol pov 

Sensing that there is someone infront i immediately opened my eyes..."Mysungoo!" i shouted "SOOYOUNG WAKE UP" Myungsoo then pushed me aside he's really strong...Myungsoo then grabbed sooyoung "HELP SUNGYEOL" sooyoung shouted while struggling and vanish in the air. "SOOYOUNG" i cried. "I'll find him no matter what!" 

Myungsoo pov

I was really curious about this sooyoung..So i brought her somewhere near the island in the woods in the hut, "Ah-hh, you're sooyoung right?" i squat down infront of her as i tied her up onto a chair. She then ignored me and turned her face to the other side. I then grabbed her chin and turned her face right infront of me "Answer me...Or you're going to die" i said with my eyes widening and giving her a smirk. "Just kill me if you want , i'm sick and tired of running! But don't kill sungyeol!" she said while trying to struggle her rope loose. "Oh really?I'll grant you your wish then!" i said as i pulled my fist gathering auras and when i was about to let go , i gave her a smirk.... "BOOOMM!" her eyes widened in fear .