'HE' is here ....

1 minute to death

 

SooYoung pov

But then he suddenly pulled my hands , my eyes widened and i fell backwards as i got shock .. I then got nearer to the guy i touched his forehead , and it was burning hot . I quickly pulled him up to my bed , i took a bag of ice and laid it on his head. While waiting for the ice to melt i mumured to myself  "I was half-awake just now.. His eyes did not turn red .. And how did he know where i stayed ? How he got in my house ? " my curiousity started to grow .. As i was thinking the whole night , i got tired . I eventually fell asleep beside my bed while sitting on a chair ..

The next day ...

Sungyeol pov

I woke up .. Removing the ice on my forehead , i sat up , clutching my hands against my head .. I closed my eyes tightly as my head kind of hurts .. I fluttered my eyes opened , looking around the room "Where am i ? " Then i saw someone lying on the bed , it's sooyoung . I woke sooyoung up .. She fluttered her eyes opened and rub her eyes , she leaned forward to my forehead , "Oh your fever has gone down .. " she opened her eyes wide and realised that she was really near to me she quickly took few steps back and almost tripping on her own chair.

I giggled a little sliently , and then i started to asked her , " Didn't i tell you to run yesterday , why did you came back ?! "

"Grandpa is still in the house , and i wasn't fully awake yesterday ."

" 'HE' won't kill the innocents , so no worries ... "

" 'HE' ? Who's he ? "

"You'll never understand .. " 

"Excuse me , but did your eyes turn red yesterday ? 

"Erm..Did you see wrong ? " 

"No ... Or maybe .. owell .. are you hungry ? "

"Yes ! " I nodded my head hard smiling .

"Alright wait for awhile.."

After sooyoung left her room , i got off the bed and looked around , i opened her drawers and saw photos of her with her parents , but her smile is really diffrent from now .. It seems that her smile has totally faded .. I then carefully put the photo back . After a few minutes , i was lying on the bed while sooyoung came in with a bowl of porridge on her hands . I carefully took the bowl away from her hands , and i tried her cooking . It's .... MARVELLOUS ! 

"Thanks .. I started to learn cooking since 10 .. My parents wasn't around anymore .. Grandpa had to go out to work to earn money back to feed me .. So i had to cook for myself since no one is at home .. " sooyoung said while her smile from her face slowly faded .

I put the bowl of porridge on the table and i told her "You're really strong .. "

She smiled a little and took her cigarettes out , she took one out , and lighted it up , she then inhaled the smoke deeply and let it out . She then turned around to look at me , "you want one ?"

"No thanks.. *OH IT'S ALREADY OVER ONE NIGHT ? 'HE' WOULD COME OUT AGAIN TODAY .. TIME IS RUNNING OUT .. I CAN'T LET SOOYOUNG DIE ..*

While i was thinking about today .. i was staring in blank air .. Sooyoung then snapped her fingers together at me .. *realise* I smiled at her .. 

*Why am i guarding her ... ? Is that what the mortals said .. 'love at first sight' .. ? No .. it can't be i'm just pitying her .. i can't fall in love .. Or the one i love would be killed .. * 

Later that night .. 

 "Are you staying here ?" sooyoung asked .

"Not now .. i have to protect you .." i said

'Protect me ? "

"You'll see later .. " * 'HE' used me yesterday .. today he would .... * 

*DONGDONGDONG* it's 12am .. Shadows started forming outside sooyoung house .. 

"SOOYOUNG WE HAVE TO RUN NOW ! " I SAID PANICKING... 

"But .. Grandpa .. " 

"Don't worry 'he' would not harm him , when it's not his time yet . "

"Huh ? " sooyoung wriggled her eyebrowns

The shadows are getting more and more .. 'he' must have summon them down to kill sooyoung and me ..

"NO TIME NOW , SOOYOUNG RUN!" i grabbed sooyoung hands and ran out of the house , when we are running i saw an abandon school , without thinking i grabbed sooyoung hands and ran inside .. I ran to a library and hid behind the shelves . 

"We should be safe in here .. "  i said still panicking ..

Suddenly books started to fall off the shelves ..

"OH NO ... 'HE' FOUND US RUN RUN! "

i once again grabbed sooyoung hands and run to the corridors , there's only one road to run there , therefore we can only run straight... I saw a door infront of us and i opened the door and saw ..... My eyes widened and i took fews steps behind i grabbed sooyoung's hands tighter and tighter .. There's no way to run ...

 

IS THIS CHAPTER ALRIGHT ^^ DO LEAVE COMMENTS !