Buddies reunion

1 minute to death

Sungyeol Pov

Screams were heard piercing our ears .. I covered my ears , myungsoo pulled his fist back to cover his ears . At this time *BOOMBOOM* the doors slammed open and close violently and smoke came out near the door , when the smoke was lessen .. Our eyes all widened .... It's.... WOOHYUN! SUNGYU! they were standing right infront of the doors " YO SUNGYEOL LONG TIME NO SEE! " they both waved their hands excitedly . "YO.. But now is not the time for reunion right ? " with my eyes darting at myungsoo . They both smirked "2vs1?" 

Myungsoo said " come on and move your bodies and stop talking... " 

Woohyun and sungyu then took a glance at each other , smirk , woohyun then ran towards myungsoo and gave him a side kick and when myungsoo was clutching his hands on his stomach , sungyu then took this chance and punched him on the face , myungsoo was already dead weak after the previous fight with me . This time woohyun and sungyu both ran together and gave him a kick on the stomach , myungsoo was pushed back by the force from the kick , myungsoo was already bleeding ... Myungsoo knew he can't take it anymore , he found a gap between sungyu and woohyun and then he zoom out of the doors and vanished in seconds . 

"He's gone!" woohyun and sungyu said hi-5-ing each other . 

"Thanks buddy,how come you know i was here by the way ? " i said while clutching my hands on my stomach bending foward a little , enduring the pain . 

"You're injured bro , cause we heard about you down there we knew that you were in deep as those rumors were spreading like hell dude , so we called hoya , the physic guy , to locate where you were . " myungsoo said stretching his body .

"Yea just small injuries , oh hoya ... " i said realising something i turned towards sooyoung , which was quivering pulling her legs near her body under the table , i then signaled her to come out . But she was reluctant to move , i then walk towards her and grab her hands and slowly pulled her out . 

Sungyu then said " Woh ! Pretty girl your girlfriend sungyeol ? "

"Watch what you are saying .." i said sheepishly . 

When sooyoung came out of the table , she lingered on the same position i shook her , she gasped . "What's wrong sooyoung?" Her eyes widened and look at me "Who are you ..... ? " I took her hands up it was freezing cold , she then slapped my hands away " DON'T TOUCH ME." she jolted .. 

Sooyoung pov

"GET AWAY FROM ME.. " i looked at the three guys infront of me .

Sungyu then cut in , " woh woh woh , chill chill ." he then patted my shoulders , at this time my head was spinning , woohyun then yelled "HEY WE SAVE YOU YEA ! CAN'T YOU SAY A THANKYOU?!" he crossed him arms and looked at me.

I held my head tightly shutting my eyes tight  " I don't .. care... who .. you... are.. just.. stay .. away from .. me ! " my legs started shaking , i can't help it , i then kneeled on the floor and the vision just got blurry and i fainted .. 

"SOOYOUNG ! SOOYOUNG ! " it's the last word i remembered someone shouting ..