Another violent day ..

1 minute to death

Sungyeol pov

i once again grabbed sooyoung hands and run to the corridors , there's only one road to run there , therefore we can only run straight... I saw a door infront of us and i opened the door and saw mysungsoo, 'he' slave. My eyes widened and i took fews steps behind i grabbed sooyoung's hands tighter and tighter . When i turned around to look for a place to run or hide , my jaws dropped,beads of sweat started dripping , swallowed my salivia hardly , the slient atmostphere can almost hear my own heartbeat . 

I looked at the side of the corridors and saw a empty classroom , i held sooyoung hands tightly as ever and ran in , this time we are really corralled in this small space , there's not a single place to hide. At this time i pulled sooyoung behind me . Myungsoo and 'he' a step by a step and walked into the classroom "There's no where out , give her up . " 

"No ! I can't sorry . " i jolted at 'he'

"I gave you a chance to repent for your mistake but yet you didn't cherish ..Myungsoo i'll leave it to you" 'he' then motioned myungsoo to kill them and vanished into thin air  . 

Sooyoung was behind me quivering and breathing heavily , and started to grabbed my shirt tightly , i patted her hands to ensure her that she will be safe . As myungsoo was getting closer , lights started to flickered , there are sound of screams which are sharp and piercing but from a distance .

Myungsoo that stop a distance infront of me , he then closed his eyes raised his arms and hands , lights started flickering violently then red aura followed , he opened his eyes and his eyes went from black to red . He gave a smirk "ready to die ? " he tilted his head a little to the right side . *He's going to attack soon.. I have to do something ..I can only...* I shut my eyes tight and opened .. my eyes went red , i pushed sooyoung to aside and signaled her to hide under the table , a violent a fight would soon start , Myungsoo then added "hide all you want i'll get you later " with a husky voice .

Mysungsoo then started to close his eyes again , he then punched me in the stomach with his big stormy fist , i was pushed back by the force of his punched and i kneeled down my clutch my hands on my stomach tightly trying to stand up , and blood started to blood oozing from mouth, i wiped it away from my mouth , sooyoung was trying to run out to help me up "NO SOOYOUNG IT'S DANGEROUS DON'T COME OUT!" I then stood up using all my might , still clutching my hands on my stomach, when i saw myungsoo distracted , "it's time to use my powers.." I raised my hands all the red aura , energy , lights were gathered in my fist i then gave a full blast punch towards mysungsoo ..

But myungsoo was too strong , he was only pushed back a little by the forced but nothing actually happened to him , he gave me a smirk " is this all you got ? It's my turn .. " i was left languidly . Mysungsoo closed his eyes , raised his armed , winds started blowing violently myungsoo pulled back fist and left it go , i was being dragged by the force forcefully , this time i was bleeding profusely . *He's too strong..* When myungsoo was going to pull his fist back once again ... 

Screams were heard piercing our ears .. I covered my ears , myungsoo pulled his fist back to cover his ears . At this time *BOOMBOOM* the doors slammed open and close violently and smoke came out near the door , when the smoke was lessen .. Our eyes all widened ... "An exhuming wrest is going to start " i smirked .