Him..

1 minute to death

Myungsoo pov

I slowly fluttered my eyes open , my vision was still blurry i can only hear a familiar woman voice beside me "Myungsoo ? Myungsoo ? Are you awake ? Can you hear me i'm min ? " I then nodded my head lightly , she then helped me to sit up , still struggling to open my eyes "Slowly myungsoo don't rush , you're hurt.. The doctor say your vision and voice will recover after 3 days ..You're now really weak...." i then nodded my head lightly again , she then prepared porridge for me but after a spoonful of porridge , i threw up but it's all blood , clutching my stomach. Min was panicking .. "Oh no.. You are throwing up blood ... " she then lied me down the bed and ran to get a doctor.. 

"He's running a fever and is having internal bleeding .. I give him some medicine to make him feel better , don't feed him anything for the moment .. Just give him the medicine and some water .. Tonight would be crucial for him if he continues to throw out blood he would be in danger... So take good care of him don't let him move around .. " the doctor examined and told min .. 

"Yes doctor .. thankyou .." min said bowing to the doctor .. 

Min was taking care of me the whole night , then darkness fall , i called for min and signaled her to go back as it's late .. Min then said "Don't chase me out! I'll be here all night !" I then sighed a little ... and nodded . Min was feeding me medicine and putting a cold towel over my head to cool down my fever .. 

The next day ..

Waking up seeing min in deep sleep i stood up and took the blanket and pulled it over min and went to the restroom , i bend down to wash my face then a sudden pain strikes me , i immediately sat at the edge of the bathtub arching my back to the front clutching my both hands and keeping my eyes shut tightly , then the door suddenly opened it was min , "Mysungsoo !" she helped me up to the bed outside took a warm towel and put it over my head . "Thanks min..." i said. "I remembered how you took care of me like this when i was young too. " min said while taking my temperature . "Although your fever has gone down by a little it's still quite high .. " min said .. 

Sungyeol pov

I guess 'he' can't do anything now since myungsoo would be hurt by him but we better not keep our guards down , he may send those small devils down and you don't have any ablities they can easily hurt you .. So don't go out by your own , if you want to go out tell me i'll accompany you .. 

"Alright Alright you're just like some 'ahjuma' nagging and nagging ~ But you won't harm me and grandpa right ? And most importantly the 'H---E ? ' won't hurt grandpa right ???? " sooyoung said.

"It's for your own good sooyoung ... If i'll harm you i'll not save you in the first place .. 'He' cannot bring down people that it's not their time yet." i said.

"Ok...*Flickered* *Flickered* " while sooyoung was talking the lights started flickering .. 1 time..... 2 timeee ..... the lights cracked in to pieces then ......"AHHHHHH SUNGYEOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " I started panicking it's too dark , then i closed my eyes sensing where the devil is killing them one by one .. Those small devils was easy to defeat , as i was having a fight with the small devil i turned my head towards the window and saw.... "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " I YELLED