[2]

Hard to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora POV

“hello there..you must be surprised and curious about who am I. I am your childhood friend and….the one who should marry you soon, Xi Luhan. And you are…. Jung Sora? Actually I don’t have any memories about you, but I know you are a good one. Hey, listen to me. Do you want this marriage to be happen? Don’t you think this is too early for us? I still want to pursue my dream to be the CEO of my dad company, and I believe you still want to focus on your work right? By the way, I like your designs.. nice hands of your, baby.. I am sorry but I think I have to cancel this wedding. I’ll tell my father later, and you should tell your parents to cancel it. Got it?"

Luhan’s voice still ringing in my head . he sent me the video via e-mail this morning and said that he refused this marriage . he refused the wishes of my father , he turned me down even before meeting with me. How rude.

I can’t concentrate to my work anymore. I told my mom that I’d like to take a day off. She allowed me without asking me why, she maybe thought that I would consider this wedding.

I entered my bed room with a heavy sigh. I was walking around thinking what should I take as a reply to Luhan. I took my handphone and started record a reply for Luhan.

“hello too, Luhan.. you may cancel this wedding but..I can’t. this sounds desperate but I can’t take the same way as yours because this is my dad’s last wish before he died. I just want to make him happy, I wish I could grant it. Whoever the man is, I’m going to marry him. You can tell your dad later.I want you to come to my family gathering. You tell my whole family that you’ll cancel this wedding. You are a man right? You should be a manly man. But your way is not so manly. Sorry, I don’t want to show my face to a rude man like you, you have no right.”

===

Luhan POV

 “but this is her dad’s last wish…” I speak to myself getting uncomfortable

What will dad say if I cancel this wedding though? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter