[5]

Hard to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

The awkward atmosphere filled the whole car. The songs from mp3 player can’t even overcome it. You kept your eyes looking outside the window while Luhan driving in silence. You were sent by Sehun to pick your grandma up at the airport. She came from China,she’s from your father side, but you still have a good relationship up till now. Your grandmother always come to your family gathering every year.

You knew Luhan was looking at you, but you didn’t even move an inch. You can’t lie to your own self. You were dying from your fast heartbeat. You’re nervous everytime you were together with Luhan. But you can’t show your emotion properly. Once you open your mouth, only hurtful and hateful sentences came out for him. But deep inside, you wanted Luhan so much.

You couldn’t sleep last night. Blame Luhan for his sudden confession and yourself for your stupid answer. Drowned by your mind, you fell asleep in the car.

 

A soft tap landed on your shoulder, the touch forced you to open your eyes. It was Luhan’s hand. He turned his body to face you completely.

“we are here, Sora” Luhan smiled at you

You really love that smile. You really want to reply him back with your smile. But your pride forbid you to do so. You unbuckled the seat belt, reorganizing your coat and your messy hair. You took your pouch and came out from the car as soon as possible. You walked first and left Luhan behind. You heard fast foot steps behind you but you just kept walking.

At your surprised, Luhan grabbed your wrist, made you stop for awhile.

“why are you in a rush? The plane is not landed yet” he said

You took a look at you watch and mentally self-palmed your self. Luhan was right. You still have one hour to wait.

“let’s buy something to eat first, I’m hungry”

Luhan dragged you by your wrist. His touch was soft and sent you warm feeling. But soon after you woke from your own imagination, you slipped your hand from him and wrapped them in your chest. Luhan cleared his throat nervously. It was so awkward for the both of you.

You both arrived in a small café inside the airport and eat your breakfast silently. Luhan tried to talk to you for several times, but you only showed him a refusal gesture.

“Sora-ya~” Luhan finally broke the silent. You were flustered by it. You felt your trembled fingers and quickly put them down on your lap, trying to hide it from Luhan.

“what?” you answered. Cold like always

“you have cream on your lips” he smirked.you immediately took some tissue and wiped it off plus mentally cursed yourself for being so careless.

You heard the announcement of the plane carrying your grandmother had landed safely. You went straight to the arrival gate and waited for her. You couldn’t hide your excitement. You kept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter