[4]

Hard to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

Sora kept avoiding me in the next day. This morning, she sat in front of me but the huge flower vase just covered her whole face. And she left soon after she finished her breakfast. I tried to stop her everytime I bumped into her but she just shrugged her body and left me dumbfounded.

I had no choice but talked to her mother as soon as possible. I met her mother already. And we talked about so many things. She told me how’s Sora back then when we were kids. She even told me how did we treat each other. I wonder why I couldn’t remember any of them anymore.

“Luhan?” she called me so gentle with her sweet voice

“yes?”

“call me ‘mother’”  she tapped my shoulder and smiled brightly till her corner lips hit her cheek bones. I gulped my saliva so hard. I didn’t have a chance to call someone else as mother for these past ten years. My mother died from an accident. And I was there with her. But she left me alone. I cursed to god so many times those days. Why did he take my mom away from me? Why did he don’t take me together with my mom. My mom should live longer in this earth, and if someone couldn’t be saved…it should be me.

I love Sora’s mother touch. She reminded me of my mother. I missed a caring, love, and tender touch like this. I felt like reborn. She held my cold hands and squished them, telling that it was okay to call her mother and have faith on her. She wanted me so bad. But, she still didn’t know that I refused this wedding, right? If she knew she wouldn’t be like this.

“I knew you refused this wedding, Luhan. I overheard your video message when I passed by Sora’s room. I know this whole marriage thing shocked both of you. I just delivered my husband’s last wish. But, it depends on you guys. I don’t want you two to married by force.I want you two to married by love. I want you two to be happy. I think about this matter everyday and everynight. And I decided to let you both to have your own choice.” She never let my hands go. She still held them and caressed them with her thumb. And she never left her eyes from me. Her eyes told me her sincerity and her love for me.

You’re screwed, Luhan. You’re a dead meat. What are you going to do now. After you broke Sora’s heart with your ego, now you gonna break her mother’s heart to?  You’re brat, Luhan.

“I’ll not force you, remember. You can take your time to know Sora’s first, same goes to Sora. I’ll talk to her”

She stood up from the chair and walked to reach the door knob

“Mā (mom)……” she stopped before she completely out from the room and turned her body to me. “xièxiè nǐ zhème duō (thank you very much)” she smiled.

 

I woke up from a short nap distur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter