[10]

Hard to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun had set down and the sky became darker. You and Luhan were still out on a date. This time, Luhan changed the destination. He took you to Mangwondong. The place which was always crowded by people day and night. He slid his hand on yours and intertwined them together. Your hands perfectly fit with him and you love it whenever you have them wrapped around yours. You felt loved, saved, and blessed. As long as it is Luhan, you were happy.

You shivered from the night breeze. Luhan noticed it and he brought your hands to his mouth. He blew his hot breath into it and rubbed it to make you feel the warm. You grinned to Luhan and he let out a single sigh.

“why did you wear such a thin cloth?” he eyed your loose sweater. You still had a tanktop behind it but it didn’t give so much help.

You clicked your tongue and turned your head to the ground timidly. “I thought the weather had  been much warmer already..”

Luhan put his hand on top of your shoulders and turned your body so you were facing his chest. He hugged you suddenly which made you widened your eyes and tried really hard to push him off. But his grip was to strong. He put his chin on top your head and sniffed your fruity hair. You were embrassed of his skinship in public like this. You hid your face deeper on his chest.

“how is it?much warmer now??” after minutes Luhan released his grip on you and he tilted your head up using his thumb. You were blushing on his sudden touch and the way he looked at you right into yours. You nodded as your reply.

You two walked with hugging each other’s waist. Some other couples looked at you two with envious eyes especially the girls. They were fascinated by the good looking Luhan and his sweet well being to you. You hung your head down to avoid their eye contact. Luhan noticed it and he poked your waist made you jolt.

“don’t be shy. Look upfront and show the world that you are completely mine and I am completely yours..” Luhan spoke softly to your ear. You stopped right away and looked at your surrounding. The place was so hectic. You could hear people chanting that you two were adorable. You closed your eyes and tip toed to finally reach Luhan’s lips. You kissed him and felt the electricity flew on your blood vessels. Luhan was surprised by the sudden touch of yours but he quickly gained his soul and brought his hand to your cheeks. He lifted ur head higher to kiss your kiss fully. You finally got the courage and slung your hands on his neck. Your heads moved in sync with his, feeling each other lips which were full with love.

You finally broke the kiss and opened your eyes but you didn’t dare to look at Luhan. You mentally slapped your face and couldn’t stop cursing your self for what you had done. Luhan chuckled and he wiped the corner of his lips ily.

“wow” he laughed “I didn’t mean you have to kiss me like that….” He laughed again “and for petesake we are in public..” he whispered to me. Somehow the way he tilt his head to the side and whispered to me was so y. You could hear some girls were gasping and half screamed about his sharp jawline and milky neck. You scoffed at the thought and slapped Luhan’s upper arm. He winced and rubbed the place you had hit earlier.

“what was that for??” he hissed in pain

“for being a jerk” you pushed him and he stumbled on his own legs. He laughed and run to you to wrap his arm on you shoulders again. He left butterly kisses on your temple.

“stop that Luhan, people are watching!”

“well..people recorded it when you kissed me before..” he teased you again

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter