[3]

Hard to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora POV

He would come. Okay, one point from me for him. at least he was not a coward. at least he dared to come to see my mother , and my family. I didn’t reply his message that day, but instead, he called me in the midnight. I was still working on my newest bag design that time.

“but it will be not in Seoul, my family gathering will be held in Jeju” I told Luhan.

“I don’t mind. Just give me the address, I will come”

A short conversation, but still I could feel the wramth of his voice and the way he spoke. So diferent from before. I found my heart beats fast everytime I recall his voice. But it’s all useless. He had  refused this wedding. He was the one who wanted this to be happen. It was all his fault. I would not let him come into my heart…..and my life.

The day had come. My family gathered in the backyard of our mansion in Jeju. I have cousins, they are younger than me. First, she is Joohyun. She is only 1 year apart from me. Second is Sehun, He is Joohyun’s brother and 3 years apart from me. They are the closest cousins I have because they live in Korea, not like the others who study abroad.

I told them the whole story. But they didn’t hate Luhan. They were awaiting for Luhan. They were very impressed with Luhan’s initiation to come all the way to Jeju and meet my family.

“you love the idea of this wedding don’t you?” Joohyun asked me with her charming smile on her face

“I don’t think I can refuse  my father’s last wish, Joohyun. I can only do this to repay all the love my father had given to me”

“noona, what if Luhan hyung changed his decision and he will marry you instead?” this time, Sehun spoke to me

“since when did Luhan become your brother?” Sehun gulped hard. I chuckled over his cute action. “no, he will not change his decision..” I drank my juice and let out a single sigh

“he would probably drooling over your beauty, noona…” I smiled. Sehun was right. Who could resist my beauty? Luhan is so stupid. He rejected me even before he knew how beauty I am.

At that time,  a middle age man who worked for my family came and informed that Luhan had come. I immediately took Joohyun to come with me and hide inside my bedroom. Meanwhile Sehun, I told him to stay with my mother and answer all of her question if she asks about my whereabout.

“Sora unnie, why don’t you come down and meet Luhan?” joohyun asked

“I don’t want to show my face to someone who refused to have a bond with me. They don’t need to know my face. And…Luhan came for my mother, not for me.” I answered Joohyun’s question without looking at her face

30 minutes later, Sehun came to my bedroom with a worried face.

“Noona, they want you to meet Luhan. They want you to bring his tea and have some tea time together. Luhan is now at the guest room. And……..he brought his suitcase. He will stay here with us till next week”

“unnie? What are you waiting for? Come and meet him” Joohyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter