[8]

Hard to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The families get busier as the wedding date had already been decided. It wil be a month from now on. Luhan moved into my house due to his father’s will. He wanted Luhan to help me with the wedding preparation such as dress, tux, cake, location, decoration and the invitations’ design.  Sehun and Joohyun were helping me too. They sent me some documents about hotels and places which are good to held a wedding.

My mom wanted to set all them up for me but I want to do it by myself since this only happen once in my life. So, I left my work for some months to focus with the wedding preparation while Luhan became much busier with his works. Became the young CEO was so much burden for him. I could see it from his tired face every night he came home from work and his eye bags looked more visible in the morning. I felt bad for him thou, but he always said that it’s okay and I don’t need to worry.

Like usual, I waited for Luhan in the living room. I sat on the couch and turn the tv on. It’s already 11 pm but Luhan is not home yet. I hugged my knee together and put my head on top of it while kept changing the channels until I found an aired drama.

“well…a drama is better than nothing”

I watched the drama in a low volume because I didn’t want to wake my mother up. I checked my phone but find nothing. No calls and no texts from Luhan. I puffed my cheeks and began to focus to the drama on screen again. But, after 20 minutes I felt my eyes began heavier and my lids started to close.

 

 

I woke up after I felt someone’s hand on my cheek. I found Luhan with his messy hair and loosen tie. His eyes look so red and his eye bags are terrible. I positioned my body to face him. I eyed him from head to toe and sighed in disbelieve.

“did I wake you up?” Luhan brought his hand on top of my head and tapped it lightly. He smiled.

“how about taking a day off,  ge?” I hugged him. He hugged me back and kissed my hair. He let out a chuckle after I hugged his neck tighter. “you look terrible, I don’t like it. My heart hurts” I released my hug and looked him in eyes.  He pecked my lips and smiled again.

“no worries, I just need to sleep and I will be okay”

“then get up, take a shower and go sleep” I got up from the couch and held on his hand to help him. I dragged him to his room and put his belongings on the desk. I checked the water in the bathroom and made sure if the temperature is warm enough for him.

“do you want to have a shower or a bath in bathup? I could pour some salt for you in the bathup so you will feel more relaxed..” I asked and I could hear his laugh in reply

“well.. how about us take a bath together, miss?” He hugged my tiny waist from my back in it gave me a unique vibe all over my body. I slapped his hand hard and face him with an annoyed face.

“you ert!”

I knew Luhan was just joking but I am still nervous about it. This is the first time he talked to me in such a dirty. Not so dirty actually but enough to give me a shock. I left his room and went to the room across him. I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter