[9]

Hard to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was past lunch already. Luhan asked you to go to a out with him.You changed into a skinny jeans and an oversized thin sweater. Your hair was styled into a messy bun one and you only wore light make up. You slung your pouch and you were ready to go out with Luhan. He was already waiting you outside, his legs kicked the invisible peebles. He turned around once he heard the door being closed and dropped his jaw in awe. Your face turned into the color of tomato.

“am I gonna marry a high schooler girl?” he teased

“do I look weird? Wait here I am gonna cha-“ Luhan grabbed your wrist before you finish your sentence

“no need! You look pretty! I just mean you look much younger, I love it” he smiled ear to ear

“said the one who looks like a 5 years old baby” You can’t help but smiled to him in reply. Luhan scratched his head and bit his bottom lip shyly. You laughed and slapped his arm lightly. To be honest, you dressed like this to match with Luhan because you knew he  would be look much younger when he wore his casual outfits. Like this time, Luhan only wore jeans pants, and a checkered top which he rolled the sleeve into his elbow showing his thin but muscular arms.

“I know I’m handsome. No need to look at me like that, Sora..” he  whispered and laughed

“shut up..”you walked to his car alone and let out a mute laugh

The drive was so fun. Luhan told you some stories from his high school life which made you laugh untill your eyes were wet from tears. Later you knew, he had his bestfriend named Yixing. He was a chinese born too. The two weren’t in contact for years and finally Luhan met him in a meeting yesterday and they decided to meet up this afternoon.

“we are in our way to meet him now, are you okay?”

“sure! I want to meet him too, he sounds so funny from your story…I want to meet him!” you chirped

He drove slowly to the one of the street in Gangnam which flooded by people. He looked for a café which Yixing had told him earlier. Once he found out the café, he grinned in excitement. You shaked your head in disbelieve that you were actually gonna marry this kiddo-like man. Luhan got out from the car first and he ran to the other side to help you. He gave you his hand. He locked the door and grabbed your hand in his. You two entered the café, the warm atmosphere, the smell from coffee, chocolate and the fresh baked bread welcomed you.

“don’t be so high, Sora~ I knew you are addicted to coffee but please don’t get drunk from the smell of this café” Luhan pinched ur nose. You nodded and hugged his arm because you were too excited. Luhan waved his another hand in air once he found his best friend. The guy named Yixing with a goddess like girl was enjoying their cake and suddenly got up to great us. I released Luhan’s hand so he could hug his best friend. They were hugging and bumped their fist just like the old days. You approached the girl and bowed to her. You two changed smile and you could feel the good vibe from her.

“oh Yixing..this is my girlfriend, Sora..” Luhan dragged you closer to him by your waist. Yixing brought his hand up to shake with yours and you accepted it. You two changed nods and he smiled. Yixing had a really nice smile with his cute dimple.

“and she is my wife.. Yujin” Lay brought his hand on yujin’s back and caressed it. Luhan eyes widened from shock and your jaw dropped in a moment.

“when did you get a wife why didn’t I know this??” Luhan half-shouted made everyone in the café turned their head to us.You slapped his arm hard and he bowed to the people there. Yixing gestured his hand to let us sit.

“we will have a green tea latte one and a mocca frape one..” you told the waitress since Luhan was still sulked by yixing marriage.

“so…when were you two got married??” Luhan asked in a heavy tone. Yixing chuckled and grabbed Yujin’s hand. He rubbed the wedding ring on Yujin’s finger and took a deep breath before he told Luhan the story. Yujin was an editor from one of the popular bussiness magazine. They met when Yixing had to do the interview of his newest company branch in Jeju. From that time, the two were alway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter