[6]

Hard to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan and I left soon after he declared his move in front of my whole family. Actually, I dragged him out of the house first and drove him to the nearest beach. But Luhan stopped me and we switched position. We arrived at the beach and I darted out of the car as soon as possible. Luhan, who once again I left behind was trying hard to run on the sandy beach.

“what are you doing?” he asked

“that should be my question?”

“are you mad?”

“I am”

“why?”

“that’s what I want to ask you. Why? Just why you want to continue this thing?” I stared at Luhan

Luhan smiled. Yeah, he just let out a single smile which could melt the ice in the north pole. Damn it. I should’ve come here with Luhan.

Luhan grabbed my wrist and dragged me closer to his body. I could smell his sweet cologne and his minty breath.

“don’t waste the nice breeze, let’s take a walk together”

Luhan then intertwined his fingers on mine. Strangely, I didn’t ignore his move. His hand felt so warm, it reminds me of my father’s warmness. We both walked hand in hand on the seashore. We could hear the waves hit the sand.

“you are a jerk, aren’t you?” I asked him, didn’t dare to look at him, kept glaring on the sand.

“I am, but thanks to you, you changed me” I could picture his smile while he talked

“this fast? For petesakes, Luhan… You refused to marry me last week, and you had been here with me for 4 days” I scoffed at him and stop walking. He turned his head to face to me. I looked at him, straight into his eyes. His brown doe eyes sparkled thanks to the light from the moon.

“is changing fast a crime? Then call a cop for me, will you?”

I knitted my eyebrows together and looked at him dumbfounded. Goddamn, this moment is not appropriate to throw a joke. Didn’t Luhan know that?

I broke down the fingers locking and pushed his chest away. He stumbled for a bit but he could maintain his balance.

I walked alone first and I knew Luhan followed me behind in silence.

I was actually happy when he wanted to start over w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter