[1]

Hard to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora POV

 

I was enjoying my morning coffee when my mother came with a typical warm smile. She is everything to me. I'm willing to do anything for the sake of the mother. I just wanted to make her happy without any load. Lived business is hard enough. 

 

 

 

 

 

As the only daughter, I have the responsibility to continue the family business. I've graduated from fashion designing major in Paris 2 years ago. I worked only as a conduit of ideas.I only have to distribute design ideas and what materials should be use for clothes , bags , shoes every single week. I don’t know about marketing, stock, or whatever it is.

 

 

 

 

 

“Sora….” My mother called in a very soft tone. It’s always like that though. I turned my head and face my mom. Eyes to eyes. Her eyes sparks loves. I smiled to her and replied.

 

 

 

 

 

“yes, mom? Do you need help?”

 

 

 

 

 

My mom didn’t reply me but instead she gave me a letter. It was my dad last wishes. I read it carefully. It was actually a letter for me! Just for me! With a trembling hand, I read it until the very last word.

 

“It’s coming, Sora.. you are 23 already.. It’s the time to grant your dad last wish” She patted my head and kissed my temple.

 

I just left a single sigh as I put the letter to my file bag, ready to go to work.

 

 

Dear my beloved, Sora… hey my baby girl, you are 23 years old now? You must be so pretty.

 

I’m sorry, Sora.. forgive this weak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter