Four years ago....final part

Girls' Generation 2022

"We have to turn back for Yoona we can't just leave her there", Taeyeon asks as soon as she climbs out of the vent.

"Are you crazy", Sooyoung asks grabbing her arm and stopping her from turning back, "we should get help instead of turning back and getting captured again", she insists trying to be the voice of reason, "Yuri, Jessica and Hyoyeon need serious medical attention, we have to get them to a hospital and get help for Yoona fast".

Taeyeon hesitated a bit before nodding and following behind the girls. None of them were too sure about their exact location but they just knew that they should be running in the opposite direction away from their captive. They eventually got to a busy street where someone recognized them and got them some help, the person was able to call ambulances for the injured members and the police.

____________________________________________________________________

After taking a shower Seunggi stands facing his desk with only a towel around his waist, drying his hair with a small towel while looking at a picture of him and Yoona during their one year anniversary.

He immediately snaps out of his daze when he hears his phone ringing, "Hello".

"Hey Seunggi, you need to get back to the station right now", Kyungmo says.

Immediately after the call ended Seunggi rushed to his closet to get dressed because from the sound of Kyungho's voice he was hiding something and it didn't sound like it was anything good.

Back at the station everyone was in a panic running around as the five uninjured members of Girls' Generation greeted and found love in the arms of their family and loved ones.

"Where is Yoona", Seunggi asks after walking in and looking around, "I don't see her", he tells Leeteuk after looking over at her family who were alone in a corner, he could see the tears running down her sister's face from where he stood.

"Yoona wasn't able to escape", Leeteuk explained and he immediately felt like the ground beneath him was gone luckily Leeteuk was able to catch him before he hit the ground, helping him over to a chair, "from the information they gathered from the girls they are heading to the location as we speak", he adds, "at this point we can only hope for the best".

"She was found!" they all heard one of the officers exclaim, the phone still at his ears, "because of possible internal bleeding they are heading to the hospital with her first".

As soon as the last word left his mouth, all the members including their family members rushed out the door, Seunggi and Yoona's family leading the crowd. By the time that they got to the hospital there entrance was grounded with concerned fans and the media since it was the hospital the other three members were being looked at as well.

"Where is my daughter?" Yoona's father asks the minute he got to the front desk.

"Sir she is in the operation room right now, she was in critical condition when she got in so they had to operate on her right away", the nurse explained, "they are doing the best they can right now".

Mr. Im nodds before taking a seat along side the rest of his family.

"She will be okay Seunggi oppa", Taeyeon says placing a comforting hand on his shoulder, "she saved me, I'm the leader I should of been the one to save her but.....".

"It is okay Taeyeon, it isn't you fault", Seunggi says turning to face her, "that is just the type of persons she is", he adds as Taeyeon wipes away the tears with her sleeve before nodding.

A week later......

While the girls recuperated from the incident, the police was still searching for Park Sora who was no where to be found, the place she held the girls captive was cleaned out before they got there and found Yoona's body in the middle of the room on a matteress.

Yoona woke up two days after her surgery happy to see her family and especially the members, Jessica being the first person she asked about. As soon as Jessica woke up from her respected surgery, she left the country without telling anyone much to the member's disappointment.....she really didn't want anything else to do with them.

"Aren't you going to let Seunggi see you?" Tiffany asks peeling an apple for her, "I mean.... what exactly are you afraid of, why are you keeping him at a arm's length".

Yoona sighs, "We have some pretty crazy fans...I mean I knew there were some obsessed ones but....to think there would be one so obsessed they would actually kill us".

Tiffany understood where she was going with this, "You shouldn't let that stop you from being happy Yoona, Seunggi is already apart of this industry he knows how it is and he wouldn't want you to be protecting him like this....all he wants his you".

"Maybe....".

 

 

Okay guys this was a rather short chapter to end the flash back. We will be returning to the present for the next chapter so look out for that! Coming soon!