Four years ago.....part 2

Girls' Generation 2022

"Yuri, completely out of her mind, pounds on the apartment door, "Come out, I know you're in there you stalker!"

There is the sounds of chains and the door unlocking before the door opens, Taeyang looking at her in confusion, "Yuri, what are you doing....wait are you drunk?"

"Yeah, so what", she insists pushing pass him and into the dorm, "you're the one that wanted to see me right, we have only been dating for a month yet you are so clingy".

GD and Seungri walks out of their respective rooms, rubbing their eyes, "What is going on hyung", Seunggri asks until his vision focuses, "Yuri-shi".

"Hey, Seungri yah", Yuri says hitting him quite hard on the shoulder, "you know I have missed you".

"I have missed you too", he replies with a smile, "but...why are you here so late?"

"I am....here...to sseee my very over protective boyfriend", she slurs, loosing her footing and falling back into Taeyang's arms, "ooh my man is ripped".

GD and Seungri look at each other before bursting into laughter much to Taeyang's annoyance.

"Come on Yuri, time for bed, we can't talk while you're in this state", he insists, lifting her into his arms despite her weak resistance, "stop fighting it okay, I want to talk but right now when you are completely wasted is not the time".

GD steps in the way, "I sort of want to hear what drunk Yuri has to say, this is getting interesting".

"We are going to your room, omo but I don't even have cute underwear on", Yuri mumurs making Taeyang blush. He pushes pass GD who was now laughing out loud and into his room, using his foot to close the door. He gently places her on the bed and pulls the blanket over her but before he could move she grabs hold of his hand.

Looking up at him with half closed eyes she smiles, "Please stay with me oppa, I don't want to be alone", he looks at her wondering if it would be a good idea to climb into the bed but he didn't want to disappoint her, so without another thought, he climbs in beside her and she rests her head on his chest, finding comfort in his warmth.

"I think I am falling deeply in love with you Kwon Yuri", he mumurs as he runs his fingers up and down her arm, "so deep I am drowning".

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Someone shoot me", Sunny says walking into the kitchen, "I can handle my liquor really well which means I drank way too much last night".

"Trust me from the way you were running off you're mouth we could tell", Yoona's sister comment with a smirk.

"Oh my gosh, my headache just got worse", all the girls laugh as they move about the kitchen preparing breakfast.

Yoona sits in one of the chairs lost in thought, not realizing her sister taking the seat beside her, "You remember the call you made last night?" she nods and sighs.

"And having that nightmare again", Yoona replied with a sigh.

Tiffany puts on her sunglasses before taking a seat at the table, "I look absolutely terrible", she says after popping a grape into , "I am leaving early, Nichkhun is picking me up......I didn't get the chance to tell you guys that I am going to visit my family for a while".

"When are you coming back?" Sooyoung questions in a sulky tone.

"I will be back soon...I promise...but I want to see them right now more than ever", she explains before getting up to hug each girl tightly, "I will bring back gifts....hold the fort down while I am gone girls", she waves before heading towards the door, Yoona's sister following behind to walk her out.

"Maybe Fany has the right idea here, we should all go on a vacation instead of avoiding the world", Seohyun suggests, "you know...give ourselves some time to think about everything...to heal....", they look at Seohyun then at each other before going back to their duties.

"I don't think any vacation is going to get us to forget that night", Yoona says with a sigh, "I don't think anything will".

"It's not that I want us to forget", Seohyun explains, "I just want everyone to be okay......I know we can never forget....everyday I remember what happened that night like it was yesterday.....".

___________________________________________

A couple days ago....

"What is the next thing on the schedule?" Sunny asks Taeyeon before opening a bag of chips.

"We have a photoshoot", Taeyeon replies, "then a interview about our new tour".

"Manager oppa, when are we going to be finished for today?" Yoona questions covering herself with a blanket, "I wanted to see Seunggi, he says he has something important to talk to me about, he is finally finished with military service".

"Sounds like he has something romantic planned for tonight", Sooyoung says leaning over with a wide grin, Yoona pushes her away.

She shrugs, "I don't know what he is planning, he just told me he wanted to be with me tonight".

"Ahh in here is so cramped right now", Hyoyeon complains, moving over from Yoona a bit, "I can't believe all eight of us are stuffed in here".

"The other car didn't make it in time and we can't be late for the photoshoot", Taeyeon says scrolling through her phone, "we will be there soon, just relax".

The van pulls to a sudden stop and everyone lunges forward, "Yah, what is with the crappy driving?" Sunny asks rubbing the back of her head that hit the back of the seat rather hard.

"Someone is grumpy", Yuri says pulling her seat belt, "something probably happened, he has been our driver for a while now, this is his first slip up".

"Oppa, is everything okay?" Taeyeon asks looking up front as the others look towards the same direction listening for a reply, instead they hear the sound of two gun shots. The ear spilting sound causes them to freeze in place, scared expressions taking over their faces, their eyes locked on the front of the van, until their doors open and six men appear dressed in black. The girls start to scream the minute they are grabbed, fighting back as hard as they can as they are thrown into a black van parked right beside their own. Yoona kicked the man holding her in the crotch and he lets go of her long enough for her to see her manager slumped against the seat, his eyes open and a bullet in his forehead, but to her surprise the driver was no where to be found. Before she knew it, another man grabbed her and with monster strength threw her into the van with the rest of the girls like she was a piece of stick. The door is closed and the van drives off, their screams disappearing into the night.

______________________________

Seoul Poilce Station.

"What do you mean you cant find them!" Seunggi exclaims much to the surprise of on lookers, "they have been missing for four hours now and their manager has been found dead in the van they were traveling in, there is no time to waste".

"Wow this is first time I am seeing Seunggi like this", Eunhyuk whispers to Leeteuk, they both wore worried and pained expressions.

"The love of his life is missing", Leeteuk explains, "and he was going to propse to her tonight, he said he waited long enough but now....this happens".

"They will be alright though right oppa?" Victoria asks handing them cups of coffee.

"Yeah, they are all strong girls, I know they will be", Leeteuk reassures her even though he wasn't convinced himself.

Jungmo rests his hand on Seunggi's shoulder before looking back at the detectives, "Please just find them, we really appreciate it", he says before pulling Seunggi towards the Super Junior members.

"Let's go get something to eat at least while we wait", Leeteuk says standing to his feat, "it doesn't make sense sitting here, we aren't much help either", he adds, "I gave my number to one of the detectives in charge so if he hears anything he will call".

"Come on Seunggi, you haven't eaten a proper meal all day", Eunhyuk insists, Seunggi nods before following them out.

As they walk out of the station they are surprised to see a large crowd of what seemed to be fans waiting outside, they had various signs of wishes to see the eight members of Girls' Generation back safe and sound. It was apparent that many of them were shedding tears of sadness over the incident. 

"Guys!" Shindong calls running towards them, seeing the crowd he calms down and lowers his voice, "Jessica went missing earlier tonight as well, her manager just reported it".

Everyone's eyes widened in shock, "Someone seems to have a reason for kidnapping the nine of them", Luna says looking up at them.

"Let's go", Siwon says as their manager keeps back the reporters as they climb into their respective vans.

____________________________

The moment Yoona wakes up, she closes her eyes when pain rips through her head, "Omg, my head is killing me".

"I think they gave us some kind of drugs to calm us down", Yuri says in a whisper.

Yoona opens her eyes after hearing the familiar voice to see all the girls in what seemed to be a basement, Seohyun, Taeyeon, Sunny and Jessica were still knocked out. Her eyes immediately widened when they caught sight of the unconscious ex member.

"Why.....is Jessica...here?" she questions trying to sit up.

"We don't know either", Sooyoung explains, "when we came to we saw her beside us", she adds, "looks like she really fought back when she was taken", Yoona's eyes turn to the bloody lip Jessica had.

"Why would anyone want to kidnap us?" Tiffany questions with a scared expression.

Yuri sighs, "We are famous, maybe this is about money".

"Whatever it might be, we have to find away to get out", Hyoyeon insists, "or we might end up seriously hurt or worse....dead".

There is a moment of silence before Yoona speaks up, "Guys...I saw....", a tear runs down her cheek, "the shots we heard earlier.....oppa is dead".

Yuri's hand moves to in shock as the others stare at Yoona in disbelief, "This is really serious then, I thought they maybe just wanted us for ransom or something, but to kill someone without a second thought".

"Now we really need to start thinking of a way to escape", Hyoyeon insists moving to the other girls and shaking each to wake up.

"And what if we fail and instead they decide to kills us", Yuri says grabbing Hyoyeon's arm.

"I don't know but anything is better than just sitting down here waiting for someone to rescue us!" she exclaims.

"Where am I?" Jessica questions holding her head as she sits up looking at the other girls, "the last thing I remember is leaving the restaurant and this strange guy grabbing me in the parking lot".

"Looks like this involves all of us", Taeyeon speaks up looking around.

There is the sound of a heavy door opening and they all turn to see the one keeping them from escaping being pushed open, bright light shinning through on them.

"Looks like those idiots did their job properly this time", a female's voice says.

"What do you want with us?" Jessica asks barely being able to stand to her feet.

There is a laugh before the woman steps into view, everyone gasp realizing just who their captive was, "Ahh so I see I wasn't easily forgotten then......yes that is right.....I am your number one fan...Park Sora, Queen of the SONES".

"I don't understand, if you are our fan.....why are you doing this?" Sooyoung questions confused.

"Because you all betrayed the fandom.....you betrayed SONES the day Jessica left the group", she confessed between clenched teeth, "you promised us you all would be nine forever....but I guess the definition of forever has changed drastically from the last time I looked it up".

"That was something out of our control...things happened and......", Sunny starts explaining looking over at a quiet Jessica who was now looking down at her hands.

The woman starts laughing much to their surprise, "I plan on making sure you all feel the pain SONES felt.....I intend to make sure you realize just how important it is that you all get back together", she says, gesturing to one of the incredibily ripped guys standing to her left, "and I think the first one we should punish is the one that left without a fight".

Without thinking Yoona jumps in front of Jessica with her arms opened wide, "Don't you dare touch her! Stop this and let us go!" she exclaims.

"Why don't we make this more interesting anad bring you along as well", the woman says with a tilt of her head, "it will be like killing two birds with one stone....no not killing, a little tap here and there".

Despite fighting back and the help from the girls, it was useless as they all watched the two girls get carried away and the door shutting in their faces.

"What do you think she meant when she said she would punish them?" Seohyun questions holding on to Tiffany's arm.

"I....", but before Tiffany could finish replying they all hear a sharp scream.

"Jessica!" Hyoyeon exclaims running to the door with Yuri behind her, "they are hurting her!" she starts banging on the door which proved to be futile.

"What are we going to do", Yuri says sliding down the door to the floor where she starts sobbing uncontrolable, "that last scream was Yoona's".

After a hour or so, the screams has faded and all they could no longer hear anything.

The door opens and two large men walked in with Yoona and Jessica in their arms, then throwing them to the floor before slamming the door shut. The other girls immediately ran to their side, lifting the girls to rest them on the one mattress that they found in the corner of the room.

"Omg, Jessica's face", Taeyeon says taking off her sweater, "It is really bad".

"I think Yoona might have broken ribs", Sooyoung says after taking a look under her blouse, "but her face doesn't look so bad".

"What are we going to do now......they will come for one of us soon", Tiffany says in a faint whisper, leaning against the wall with a defeated expression, "in just one hour they hurt Yoona and Jessica this badly".

"That girl.....when I first met her.....I didn't think she would actually do something like this.....", Sunny says wiping away blood from Yoona's face with a piece of her shirt that she had torn.

"I believe someone will find us soon", Seohyun blurts out standing to her feet and wiping away her tears, "if we give up, it would be like just accepting our fate.....there are thousands.....no millions of people who love and care for us....they won't just give up on us that easily.....we just have to have faith in them".

"Seohyun's right, we have to try our best to be there for each other right now", Sooyoung inisists, "we can't give up".

Their conversation is cut short when the door opens and two men walk in towards them.