Vacation part 1

Girls' Generation 2022

"We won't be gone for long so don't give me that face", Seunggi insists before picking Hae-won up, "wow you're getting heavier and heavier everyday", he comments resulting in a stab in the side from Yoona.

"My little girl is healthy that's all", she insists kissing her on the cheek, "before you know it mommy and daddy will be back with gifts".

Hae-won pouts before nodding, "Okay".

"Okay you guys should get going", her sister says chooing them out the door, "make sure to take lots of pictures".

"We wll", Yoona agrees nodding, "by Hae-won".

"Bye mommy bye daddy", Hae-won says waving to both her parents with one hand and the other in her aunt's.

"If we don't hurry we are going to miss our flight!" Yoona exclaims as both started running towads their terminal.

"Why are you laughing that's not good", Seunggi questions with a smile, releasing a sigh of relief when he realized they made it in time.

"Because I am excited", Yoona confesses before hugging him much to his surprise, "it has been so long since we have been able to go on a trip together and alone".

He wraps his arms around her waist before pulling her in closer, "I am excited too".

Seunggi was an inch away from her lips when he realized eyes were on them so he instead gave her a quick kiss on the forehead before taking hold of their bags and moving up in the line. During their trip they wanted things to be as normal as possible, no crazy fans, no work and absolutely no cameras.

"Oh my god, I forgot my pillow", Seunggi says leaning back in his seat with a sigh.

Yoona smiles, "Don't worry I remembered to pick it up because I knew you would forget".

"Omg unnie", Yoona hears a voice call looking up see Kim B looking down at her, "wow even Seunggi oppa is here".

"Oh Kim B you're going to Jeju as well?" Yoona questions forcing a smile as she watched her drape herself all over Seunggi who had a rather uncomfortable look on his face.

Yoona had hoped she wouldn't run into any other celebrities during their vacation as well after all they were both already really famous, adding another in the mix would definitely draw attention like it was now.

"I have a photoshoot there for my new endorsement", Kim B replies, "well anyway I should get back to my seat".

"Hey honey do you remember her?" Yoona questions turning to Seunggi who still looked on edge for some reason, "she use to be apart of your company, I also heard she was in some kind of trouble".

"Really?" Seunggi questions, "I think we have probably met once or twice but I didn't know much about her and you know I am not really a gossiper".

Yoona giggles, "When since? If I remember correctly you couldn't wait to come home and tell me everything that happened during your drinking session with the boys".

Seunggi sighs, "You that only happens when I am drunk".

Yoona laughs, "Okay okay fine I am sorry", she apologizes before wiggling into his arms cause his annoyed expression to disappear as he enclosed his arms around her, kissing her gently on the top of her head.

Lost in their own world Seunggi and Yoona were unaware of the evil aura behind them in the form of the singer everyone knew as Kim B. 

______________________________________________

"Come on Taeyeon give me another chance", Baekhyun begs going down on his knees much to Taeyeon's suprise.

"Baekhyun get up we aren't even alone", Taeyeon insists looking back at her stylist and manager, "we can talk about this later over dinner or something".

Baekhyuh gets to his feet with a hopeful expression, "Really?"

Taeyeon sighs, "I really don't understand why you are being so persistent Baek, I mean you are handsome and beyong popular with the girls", she looks down at her hands before looking back up at him, "I am focused on my career right now and I keep pushing you away, but despite that you are still so determined".

He takes both her hands in his, "That's what love is Taeyeon, I love you with my heart and even if I have to make myself look like a fool I am willing to do that".

"Taeyeon they are ready for you", a staff members tells her before heading back out of the room.

"Um, I am going to get going but", she starts, looking up at him, "we will continue this conversatio later I promise", she adds before hurrying out followed by everyone else.

Baekhyun felt so happy he thought he would burst, finally Taeyeon was going to give him a chance and he could see that she was wavering.

"Wow you're hafl way there", Chanyeol comments walking into the room followed by the other members of EXO, ALL TWELVE OF THEM.

Over the years EXO became a legend among other groups especially when the members formed their own company and welcome back the three members that had left during the early part of their journey. They had all forgiven each other and promised that their friendship would be stronger this time, they would talk to each other about concerns or problems and not keep it all in like the last time.

"He didn't give her much of a choice though", Kris insists, "for a second there I thought he was turning into a little stalker or something".

Luhan puts an arm around Baekhyun, "Good job, I am proud of you".

"You guys should be focusing on the performance instead of relationship issues", Tao demands pacing, they could all see how nervous he was and it made them amused, "this is out first performance in years as twelve, what if we get booed or something I mean.....".

"Calm down", Suho insists with a smile, "the fans love us, they understand how we feel and that we have all forgiven each other", he reassures him, "even if there may be a few that don't feel the same it doesn't matter because we will be together and there for each other".

"Right, because we are one", Kai says pushing between Tao and Suho.

"Come let's do this, we are up after Baek's girlfriend", Xuimin says walking out of the room, the others following behind with smiles and laughter.

In the meantime on the other side of the venue Yuri was having her own love story.

"When are you going to man up and ask me to marry you", Yuri says facing Taeyang with an annoyed expression.

"Wait what?" Taeyeon questions confused, "where is this even coming from, we just got over a fight that almost cost us our relationship, I thought we were working on things".

Yuri rolls her eyes, "And what does that have to do with anything, listen up, I am pregnant", she blurts out shocking Taeyang as well as the other members of Big Bang who were sitting close by.

"Um, what?" Taeyang questions, shock all over his face.

Yuri runs her hand through her hair before smiling, "I am only joking but that would have to happen for you to pop the big question wouldn't it".

Yuri was lost in her own world but the other members could see in the anger in their group member's expression....it was clear that he was at his limit.

"Are you crazy!" Taeyang exclaims surprising Yuri, "how can you joke about something like that, are you drunk right now?" he questions, "look I need to clear my head and get ready for my performance okay, we will talk about this later", he adds before stoming off.

Yuri sighs before sitting on the closest chair she could find.

"Are you alright?" Seungri asks talking the seat beside her.

Yuri runs her hand through her hair, "I don't mean to sound or act like some crazy girlfriend so much lately but I am just fustrated right now that's all", she confesses, "we have been dating for three years now and have been friends for even longer.....I love him but he doesn't even want us to move in together, I don't know, I just feel like our relationship isn't growing but instead is at a stand still".

"He is just focused on his career right now that's all", Gdragon insists, "he loves you too we all know, you inspire him to write a lot of his songs, you are a big part of his life right now".

"Yet still we argue about this everytime", Yuri says with a defeated expression, "maybe the truth of the matter is that though he will date me, I am not the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with", she concludes before getting to her feet, "I will see you guys later okay", she adds waving at them before heading into the building.

"Wow drama is just going on everywhere", Red Velvet's Wendy comments to Irene who was nodded in agreement, "I guess this is what happens when a lot of idols are in one place".

"Yet still our love life has still gone no where", Irene says with a laugh.

"Well it doesn't have to be that way", Daesung who overhead the conversation comments with a smile along with Seunggi causing both girls to laugh.

"Actually one of the members of BTS is my boyfriend", Irene confesses with a shy expression.

"And I am not looking at getting into anything serious right now", Wendy adds before both girl nods and head down the pathway laughing.

"Wow burn", Gdragon comments.

_________________________________________________________

It was their first morning at the vacation house they had booked on Jeju island. It was a beautiful morning and Seunggi couldn't take his eyes off of the scenery that greeted him when he opened the sliding door and stepped onto the balcony with his cup of coffee.

"I can't wait to explore the island", he heard Yoona say as he took a sip of his coffee, "I am almost ready, I am sorry for taking this long".

"It is okay I....", Seunggi says stepping into the room but stops mid sentence when he caught sight of Yoona in a red bikini, her hair down her back in waves.

"Do I look weird?" Yoona questions looking down at herself before back up at him, "it has been so long since I have worn one of these but....."

"I think you look....y", Seunggi confesses taking her in, "we should go on vacation more often", she insists before pulling her and showing her with kisses.

Yoona pushes him away laugh, "Come on, we are going to be late if you keep doing this", she adds before pulling on a strapless summer dress, "remember we are suppose to have breakfast downstairs with your friend and his wife".

"I think he would understand if we are a little late", Seunggi says with wink that earned him a playful push from Yoona.

"Come on and grab the camera", Yoona reminds him before taking up her bag and heading towards the door.

Seunggi's long time school mate and friend owned a large property where he had built a number of villas for persons mostly celebrities looking for a quick getaway, somewhere they could escape their hectic life. Despite being good friends the last time Seunggi had seen Taewoo was when he attended Hae-won's first birthday party with his then three year old son.

"Omg I can't believe you guys are here", Mina, Taewoo's wife exclaims in excitement as she pulled Yoona in for a hug, "how was your first night? Is the villa to your liking?"

"It is wonderful, Seunggi couldn't keep his eyes off our view this morning", Yoona tells them with a giggle.

"Well that wasn't the only thing I couldn't take my eyes off of this morning", Seunggi says smirking at a embarrassed Yoona causing laughter to erupt from their two friends, "Taewoo you have something great here, I can see why business is so good".

"Thank you brother", Taewoon says resting a hand on Seunggi's shoulder, "what can I say, life is good in paradise".

By the time breakfast got to their table the couples were in deep discussion with each other.

"Next time you guys should bring Hae-won here, I am sure Simeon would love the company", Taewoo insists sipping his coffee.

Seunggi nods in agreement, "She was sad about us leaving, I felt so bad that I almost brought us with us".

"He is a sap for her sad eyes", Yoona leans over and tells Mina, "that is how she gets him to buy her ice cream despite what I say".

Seunggi shrugs, "What can I say I am weak".

"Sorry about the food taking so long guys", Taewoo says passing fresh bread to Yoona, "some huge film crew is here to shoot some commerical".

Both Seunggi and Yoona in the middle of what they were doing stopped to look at each other, "Um, is the star for the commerical Kim B by chance".

"Ah how did you know, we were contacted a couple days ago about hosting them here", Taewoo explains, excitement in his voice, "you know I am not uptodate when it comes to who the hot new acts are but I thought this would be a good oppurtunity for our business".

Seunggi nods in agreement, "Well that is true".

"This island is smaller than I thought it would be", Yoona comments under her voice but Mina managed to hear.

Yoona had never felt this way before, she was never the y type or the jealous type but since she met Kim B that day outside SM's building something just seemed off then this just got worse when she basically threw herself at Seunggi. That was when it hit her that her husband could be who Kim B said helped her back then.....but why would he lie about it if that were true.......was there something else that he wanted to hide.

"She is under my agency SM", Yoona tells them snapping out of thoughts.

"Well we should head to the beach now, the day looks like it is going to be amazing", Seunggi says getting to his feet.

"Sure, I'll just have the staff load our lunch and some of the breakfast in the van", Taewoo adds gesturing to one of the waiters to come over.

As Yoona got to her feet a sick feeling took over before she covered with her hand.

"Baby are you okay?" Seunggi asks holding with worried expression.

She shakes her head, "No I am alright, I will be right back okay", she assures him before hurrying to the nearest bathroom she could find.

Of course she just had to have morning sickness, during their first vacation in a long time. Hopefully he wouldn't suspect anything and everything would go as planned.

__________________________________________

"Aunty, do you think mommy and daddy are having fun right now?" Hae-won asks between bites of her breakfast.

Her aunt pats her on the head with a smile, "Of course but they are also a little sad because you're not there with them.

"Mommy said the next time we go on vacation we would all go to disneyland", Hae-won tells her smiling.

"By then your baby sister or brother should be there right beside you".