Hidden Scheme....

Girls' Generation 2022

Everyone is still looking at Jessica with surprised and confused expressions when the doctor in charge of Sunny walks out to greet them.

"How is she?" Yuri asks, turning the attention away from Jessica for now.

"Don't worry both she and the baby will be alright", he assures them and they all visibly relax, "she just needs to start eating on time and not stress so much".

"Figures, she has been working way too hard lately", Sooyoung mutters before taking a seat.

"I thought I was going to faint from anxiety", Yuri adds taking a seat next to Sooyoung who turned to her with a annoyed expression.

"I almost died Mrs Speed Racer because of your driving", she insists before flicking her on the forehead and the corners of all their lips turn up.

"Sorry", Yuri mutters laughing.

During the sighs of relief and laughter, Jessica tries to leave before anyone notices.

"How did you find out Jessica?" Taeyeon asks and everyone goes quiet turning to look at her.

Jessica closes her eyes before taking a deep breath then letting it out, "My assistant saw it online, it said Sunny was admitted because of a serious sickness".

"Wow news really travel fast in this country", Tiffany comments.

"It must have been someone that saw us rushing in", Hyoyeon concludes, "but they exgaggrated the story a bit too much".

"So you were worried", Yoona says looking at her with a serious expression and Jessica is taken back from the sudden words.

"I....I was just a bit concerned...I mean we did use to be friends", Jessica mutters avoiding eye contact with her, "I should get back to the office now since I know she is alright", she adds turning to leave.

"Stop running away from us when you miss us just as much as we miss you!" Taeyeon exclaims grabbing her hand and spinning around before pulling the necklace, exposing the pendant that was hidden under her blouse

Everyone's eyes widen when they saw the ring they bought to signify their friendship and the group hanging from it, "Let me go!" Jessica exlcaims backing up away from her, "I...", tears start to pool from her eyes before they overflowed.

Without another word Yoona slowly approached her, then wrapped her arms around her, holding her tightly, "We also missed you unnie, and we will try our best not to hurt you any more, I promise that I will always be by your side like I promised you back when we were trainees".

Jessica sniffles as they part and she looks at the other members who were now tearing up and walking closer to her with their arms open wide. Without resisting she embraced them all, creating a group hug that lasted for quite a while.

They finally part when Jessica pulls away to answer her phone, she talks to the other person on the other end before turning to look at the girls.

“I have to get back to the office”, she announces to everyone, “but I will contact you guys tomorrow okay….to talk”, she explains before hurrying off.

“Did we really just win back Jessica?” Yuri questions.

“I don’t think it is that easy, this is only the beginning”, Taeyeon insists.

“She was crying Taeyeon”, Sooyoung insists, “what more proof than that do we need that she wants to make up with us”.

Everyone turn to enter Sunny’s room and Taeyeon as well as Yoona look towards the direction Jessica left in with expressionless faces.

 

 

“So is she okay?” Xiao Yu asks the moment Jessica walks into the office with a serious expression.

“She alright, it was just a scare”, Jessica answers before taking her seat, then she lets out a laugh surprising her confused assistant, “they think I forgive them right now…it’s funny they are unaware of the payback I have in store for them”.

Xiao Yu looks at her in disbelief before composing herself, “What do you plan on doing?”

Jessica smiles, “I plan on destroying their perfect lives so that they know how I felt back then when I lost everything because they turned their backs on me”.

 

“Remember you need to eat”, Yuri says as Sunny climbs out of her car, “and just so you know I have already informed you husband about this so there is no way of getting out of this”.

Sunny sighs, “You have only been back in my life for about a week and your already being bossy”.

Yuri goes silent, “I am trying to make up for all the times I should have been there”.

“Honey!” Sunny’s husband exclaims running towards her with tears running down her cheeks.

“Okay I think this is wear I should exit”, Yuri says with a grin before whining up her window and driving away despite Sunny’s protests then driving off without looking back.

“Honey how can you be working yourself so hard”, he complains as he wraps his arms around her, “I know you love what you do but you cannot be acting like this in your condition”.

“I am alright, I saw a doctor and everything darling, so calm down”, Sunny insists as they walked hand in hand into the house.

They enter the elevator and head to up, “So is mom already here?”

“Yeah, she has been dying to see you”, he replies with a smile, “I didn’t tell her about your little hospital trip today though, I didn’t want her to worry”.

Sunny smiles and wraps one arm around her husband, “Thank you”, she says right before he leans down to kiss her.

 

Yoona quietly enters the house, slowly removing her coat and her shoes, before making her way to the living room where she spots Seunggi watching a movie on TV with Hae-won curled up in his arms asleep. She smiles as she makes her way towards them, then sitting down beside them, doing her best not to wake their little girl.

“You are back”, Seunggi says with a smile after sharing a quick kiss with Yoona.

“Yeah, there was another Girls’ Generation meeting”, she explains as a serious expression takes over, “we discussed getting back together today, then Sunny had some complications and we had to rush to the hospital”.

Seunggi sits up, careful not wake Hae-won who stirs, “Is she alright?”

“Yeah she is, everything is fine with the baby too”, she assures him, “I guess the only good thing about today is that Jessica came to see us and I think things may get better between her and the eight of us”, she grins but his eyebrows knit in confusion, “isn’t that great”.

“Are you sure she came willing to forgive you guys?” he questions and Yoona is taken back.

She sighs, “Yeah I know she hasn’t talked to us for years and has called us trash on several occasions but the Jessica I remember had a kind heart and would never trick or betray us like what you are thinking”.

“Okay, if you are happy that is all that matters to me”, Seunggi says with a sigh before turning off the tv, “I am going to put Hae-won to bed and then I’ll come back down so we can….”.

Before he can finish Yoona jumps up and runs to the front door to pick up a small box she had rested on the table in the hallway. Then hurried back to him with a wide smile, “To celebrate the day we first met”.

His eyes filled with love as he watched her happy expression, “I love you”, he says in a serious tone.

She smiles before giving him a quick peck on the cheek, “I love you too….hurry up and go put her to bed then come back down so you can open this gift”, he nods before heading up the stairs

When Seunggi returns downstairs, he finds Yoona in the kitchen around the table with two whine glasses filled half way, a slice of chocolate cake with a fork on the plate beside it and the fire place lit.

“Come on, time to open the gift”, she insists.

“Wow must be something good if you’re this excited”, he says with a smirk as he grabs the box.

He opens it to find two gold necklaces that shared matching half hearts, “The one with my name is yours and the one with yours is mine”, she explains.

He smiles as he takes out the one meant for her, gesturing to her to turn her back to him. She does, sweep her hair to the side and he places it gently around her neck, planting a quick kiss to the side of her neck. Her eyes closes and he smiles before locking it. By the time she turns around to face him, he already had his secured around his neck and his gaze on her. Their expressions turn serious as he places both hands on her waist and pulls her against him.

“Im Yoona…..I am sorry but you are mine for the rest of your life because I honestly don’t plan on ever letting you go”, he confesses with a serious expression that makes her cheeks turn red with every word he says.

She looks down and smiles before looking back up into his eyes, “You’re the only man I will ever love, no matter which life I live, it was always you and it will only ever be you”.

He cups her face, his eyes focusing on her lips before starting to slowly pull her towards his. Only half a inch away before hearing little footsteps coming their way.

“Mommy!” Hae-won exclaims running towards a flustered Yoona, “what took you so long mommy, I thought you would never come home”.

“I am sorry honey, met some friends and lost track of time”, she explains, “tomorrow I will make it up to you when we have our weekly Yoona and Hae-won day”, Seunggi smiles from the table he was now leaning against.

“So I am not invited?” he questions with a fake hurt expression.

“Sorry daddy, girls only”, Hae-won says with a smile and Yoona who couldn’t hold it in burst out laughing.

“Come on mommy and daddy will put you back to sleep”, Yoona says as they all start towards the stairs.